• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, TommyC said:

Neilson's confirmed Shay Logan isn't getting a permanent deal so we can stop counting Smith as a Centre Half.

Unless we get a certain C Patterson back.... 

Also, Aberdeen are still playing so I wouldn't expect any pre contracts from Scottish teams confirmed until the seasons end. 

The Old Tolbooth
42 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

Maybe a better option has come up? 

If it has, then Robbie won't have spotted it for sure. 

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Of course they are.

Its annoying because I would have like him at Hearts. Though there is something a bit scattershot about Hibs recruitment, they sign endless midfielders, and there attempt to sign any young player possible reminds me of Dundee United after they had success with Robertson and a few others, they went overboard with recruiting young players and everything fell apart.

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Key to this summer is somehow offloading Naismith and Damour

Once again, getting rid of deadwood early could make a huge difference. Damour in particular, really winds me up. Hopefully moves are afoot to get him gone.

Batistuta87

Would quite like to sign Luke O'Nien from Sunderland or Nicky Devlin from Livi for cover/competition at RB if we're not keeping Logan. Neither of them are particularly young at 26 and 27 respectively, but they could do a good job for us for the next 3 seasons potentially. 

fast_blood
55 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

If it has, then Robbie won't have spotted it for sure. 

Savage's job to dig them out mate 

The Old Tolbooth
13 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

Savage's job to dig them out mate 

Small mercies and all that mate eh? It won't matter who we sign under Neilson though, he's only got one style of play. 

Leveins Battalion
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its annoying because I would have like him at Hearts. Though there is something a bit scattershot about Hibs recruitment, they sign endless midfielders, and there attempt to sign any young player possible reminds me of Dundee United after they had success with Robertson and a few others, they went overboard with recruiting young players and everything fell apart.

The only player who stood out v Inverness was Naismith from Rangers.Can't say i noticed this lad Hibs are after.

If he was any good i would imagine Neilson,Savage,JJ,Mculloch would maybe of noticed.

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The only player who stood out v Inverness was Naismith from Rangers.Can't say i noticed this lad Hibs are after.

If he was any good i would imagine Neilson,Savage,JJ,Mculloch would maybe of noticed.

Is it not Kennedy from Rangers? On your second point we have missed out on good Young Scottish talent for years why should we think we are suddenly on the ball with this?

3 minutes ago, lou said:

Is it not Kennedy from Rangers? On your second point we have missed out on good Young Scottish talent for years why should we think we are suddenly on the ball with this?

kai kennedy is on loan at raith, lyall is on loan at ICT from rangers

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, lou said:

You right it was Kennedy,i can't honestly recall this lad Hibs are after.

Leveins Battalion

Gino is the best winger in the Championship by a country mile.Rather him than anybody elde.

May one-six
13 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

If there is an outstanding prospect at Inverness who is ready to move on and Robbo/Neil McCann are not giving us a a heads up, I would be extremely disappointed.

16 minutes ago, lou said:

Not sure Rangers would do it, but would like to try sticking a bid in for the laddie. Not likely to get a chance there much like Mcrorie that went to Aberdeen. 

https://enrgsport.net/2021/04/02/hearts-should-they-stay-or-should-they-go-2021/

wee bit gutted to hear Logan won’t be staying, but I think it is the right call. 

changed my opinion on Irving since I wrote that article , clearly doesn’t want to stay. Need a replacement though, not sure who I want us to go for. 

starting to warm to Halliday a bit more too (really hated him at the start) 

Edited by Jamiemac

jamboinglasgow
22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

kai kennedy is on loan at raith, lyall is on loan at ICT from rangers

He was at Inverness until January where when he signed a new contract with Rangers and then moved to Raith.

15 minutes ago, May one-six said:

If there is an outstanding prospect at Inverness who is ready to move on and Robbo/Neil McCann are not giving us a a heads up, I would be extremely disappointed.

You actually think that they'd consult us or give us some sort of 'heads up' if they were tempted to sell a player?

Famous 1874

Ginnelly should be the short-term priority. Then likely push the boat out for Allan Campbell and possibly Declan Gallagher.

8 minutes ago, Robdawg said:

Surley Chuck Berra’s wages at Gallagher ?

is that the guy who sung Johnny B Goode?

Ford Prentice
37 minutes ago, May one-six said:

Both Daniel McKay and Roddie MacGregor have impressed when I've watched Inverness this season. Two good young prospects I'd like to see us sign.

Ted Hastings
16 minutes ago, Gav M said:

is that the guy who sung Johnny B Goode?

11 minutes ago, Robdawg said:

Never heard of him .

It's an oldie, well it's an oldie where i come from.

38 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

He was at Inverness until January where when he signed a new contract with Rangers and then moved to Raith.

cheers, i wasnt paying too much attention to it

34 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Ginnelly should be the short-term priority. Then likely push the boat out for Allan Campbell and possibly Declan Gallagher.

Totally agree on Campbell and Gallagher. With Berra going that’s a big earner off the table. Naismith might retire and Damour will hopefully finally go this window which should created the budget space for both if we can get something agreed!! 

Wonder if Motherwell would waive the development fee for Roberts plus a sell on % ? (Or at least get it down to a workable level) 

58 minutes ago, OTT said:

Not sure Rangers would do it, but would like to try sticking a bid in for the laddie. Not likely to get a chance there much like Mcrorie that went to Aberdeen. 

Kai Kennedy ? on loan from Rangers ? I suggested this a few weeks ago and was shot down by someone on here because he hasn't showing enough at Raith and a daft wee laddie from Rangers :jj_facepalm: 

Id take him on loan next season. 

43 minutes ago, Robdawg said:

Surley Chuck Berra’s wages at Gallagher ?

And probably still have a extra couple grand a week free.

May one-six
48 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You actually think that they'd consult us or give us some sort of 'heads up' if they were tempted to sell a player?

I wouldn't expect them to consult us in any way, but I'd certainly expect them to say 'This guy's worth looking at'. Of course, most players have agents who will tout them around, but it's always good to have the opinion of someone who's worked with them day to day.

Famous 1874
37 minutes ago, OTT said:

Totally agree on Campbell and Gallagher. With Berra going that’s a big earner off the table. Naismith might retire and Damour will hopefully finally go this window which should created the budget space for both if we can get something agreed!! 

Wonder if Motherwell would waive the development fee for Roberts plus a sell on % ? (Or at least get it down to a workable level) 

Good shout. Possibly. 

AGoodLaugh
Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

Ross Stewart signed a pre contract with us. 

Take a player on loan to see if he's good, find out he's ****, sign him anyway. 

Makes sense. 

Bored so thought I’d summarise ‘the definites’ stated in the last 2 months or so on JKB: 

-we won’t get promoted

-Robbie will leave

-smith is leaving to go south

-Gallagher/Campbell have signed pre contracts

- moult is close to signing 

- Halkett is going 

Looking forward to the next month or so if above is anything to go by

Batistuta87
3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Ross Stewart signed a pre contract with us. 

I mean he's probably never going to play unless Gordon is injured, but he was pretty pish in those 2 games he did play this season. 

Surely we could have done than Livi's ex-3rd choice?? 

Malinga the Swinga

Hearts announce player leaving and posters complain he should have stayed. 

Hearts announce signing and posters complain he should have been freed. 

If it had been other way round, the complainers would still be complaining. 

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

hmfc_liam06
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

This place has become parody of itself. So many non Hearts supporters post here, its difficult to debate anything seriously. 

:clap:

I think Stewart is a slight upgrade on zlamal and Doyle, more sense for stone to be out on loan. Not the first signing I would be making pr wise tho 

Leveins Battalion

Gordon and McGregor are the 2 best keepers in Scotland,doenst really matter who we sign a s a number 2.

I'll file this under Roddy Mackenzie.Stone will be our next number 1.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Gordon and McGregor are the 2 best keepers in Scotland,doenst really matter who we sign a s a number 2.

Sums it up. 

Folk will still lose their shit tho. 

11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Spot on

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Haha I’d forgotten about MacKenzie , didn’t realise he’d been with us for 10years.

33 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Bored so thought I’d summarise ‘the definites’ stated in the last 2 months or so on JKB: 

-we won’t get promoted

-Robbie will leave

-smith is leaving to go south

-Gallagher/Campbell have signed pre contracts

- moult is close to signing 

- Halkett is going 

Looking forward to the next month or so if above is anything to go by

Moult had signed 🤦‍♂️

Edited by theshed

32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You're not wrong in your general point, but personally I'd have been happier signing Logan and punting Stewart. Ah well.

Probably unfair to RS, but every tim I see him I'll think of him getting chipped by the Brora forward. (Second goal was a good finish from what i can recall)

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***