***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

Just now, wavydavy said:

Why was Woodburn not training then if he is required?

Maybe he’s reached his optimum for everything and just needs to gently wiggle his toes to maintain it. 

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

17 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Slim chance he could play on Sunday if approved. Fingers crossed! 

Just pretend he’s signed for Celtic. Job done 

We still fannying around trying to get a player who played for Wales a few years back and Dundee ******* United just signing current internationals in time for the weekend. 

Always a bloody drama with us. 

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Too many 'Mum Mum it's not fair' type posts trying to criticize Klopp

His job is to manage Liverpool not Hearts............though I'd love it if he did and the backtracking on here would be the fastest thing you'd ever have seen if he ever became manager.

The player has a contract with another club and like it or not that has to be respected (we'd expect the same for our players)

We do not know the situation at Liverpool re injuries etc and even today one of their midfield players has had to drop out due to family issues so just accept it is what it is.

Pretty sure it will happen after this weekend but remember we do not control events..........I'd like him to come but he still has a lot to prove when he does so lets get things in place and work on the other deals we assume are in the pipeline

The point is that he is heading our way to play games, and Klopp is supposedly trying to stop that from happening. In reality if they had 3 midfielders injured today in training Ben still wouldn't be playing for them so the whole charade is pointless and holding back Ben's career.  

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Too many 'Mum Mum it's not fair' type posts trying to criticize Klopp

His job is to manage Liverpool not Hearts............though I'd love it if he did and the backtracking on here would be the fastest thing you'd ever have seen if he ever became manager.

The player has a contract with another club and like it or not that has to be respected (we'd expect the same for our players)

We do not know the situation at Liverpool re injuries etc and even today one of their midfield players has had to drop out due to family issues so just accept it is what it is.

Pretty sure it will happen after this weekend but remember we do not control events..........I'd like him to come but he still has a lot to prove when he does so lets get things in place and work on the other deals we assume are in the pipeline

Absolutely bang on the money, the toys coming out the pram for a player we don't own is quite funny, he's coming, we just don't know exactly when yet, but he's coming. I really hope he's here for the sheep game on Sunday as I feel confident for that one, and I think it'll be noisy too, which will cement his decision even further with a good atmosphere. 

49 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

We still fannying around trying to get a player who played for Wales a few years back and Dundee ******* United just signing current internationals in time for the weekend. 

Only if you make it a drama 

5 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Absolutely bang on the money, the toys coming out the pram for a player we don't own is quite funny, he's coming, we just don't know exactly when yet, but he's coming. I really hope he's here for the sheep game on Sunday as I feel confident for that one, and I think it'll be noisy too, which will cement his decision even further with a good atmosphere. 

I think quite a lot of the comments, particularly aimed at Klopp, have been tongue in cheek. 

Can’t wait for Sunday. A full(ish) Tynie is going to be fantastic.  

25 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Seems like someone's upset the Liverpool supporters club. 

Thought this was a HEARTS FANS forum.😏

Lord Beni of Gorgie

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-fc-xi-vs-burnley-predicted-lineup-latest-team-news-injury-list-updates-premier-league-game-b951303.html

Not in the squad for Burnley, unlikely to be in the squad for Chelsea, Klopp doesn't want him for Liverpool but won't let him play for Hearts, can't see how this is looking after anyone but himself in truth 

lost in space
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because he had to get to dressing room, to give a half time team talk, at Celtic Park?????

Aw, COME ON - I couldn't resist!! Its a joke! - well "ish".

47 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

The point is that he is heading our way to play games, and Klopp is supposedly trying to stop that from happening. In reality if they had 3 midfielders injured today in training Ben still wouldn't be playing for them so the whole charade is pointless and holding back Ben's career.  

My first thought was someone with Liverpool connections interfering but who could that be?

oh wait a minute Stevie G.

2 minutes ago, jambosdad said:

My first thought was someone with Liverpool connections interfering but who could that be?

oh wait a minute Stevie G.

Funnily enough my first thoughts too.

51 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Klopps priority is Liverpool, not Woodburns career. He is within his rights to hang on to his player on the off chance that he needs him. What if some players catch covid?

9 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Funnily enough my first thoughts too.

So Stevie G, who knows this player and could have him in a 2 minute phone call to Klopp (but clearly doesn’t want him or he’d have done just that) makes a phone call to Klopp asking him not to let the player go to their close rivals Hearts ?

What kind of world do you people live in ?

Edited by JimmyCant

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

So Stevie G, who knows this player and could have him in a 2 minute phone call to Klopp (but clearly doesn’t want him or he’d have done just that) makes a phone call to Klopp asking him not to let the player go to their close rivals Hearts ?

What kind of world do you people live in ?

The world of Scottish football - where absolutely anything is possible.

49 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think quite a lot of the comments, particularly aimed at Klopp, have been tongue in cheek. 

Can’t wait for Sunday. A full(ish) Tynie is going to be fantastic.  

😤😤😤😤

Player linked with Scottish move.....no idea if its us

Denver Hume of Sunderland who has rejected contract offer and just recovered from injury...left back

Would move for compensation only if leaving England as under 24

2 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Unless he's already on his way, we'd need to get him on the Jaegerbombs and ching to keep him awake. 

Needs must 🤷🏻

Someone has suggested he arrived earlier this week though 😂

Jack Torrance
10 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Needs must 🤷🏻

Someone has suggested he arrived earlier this week though 😂

😄 who knows where he is. Wouldn't surprise me if he was in the starting line up 

:robboyas:

30 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Anyone heard anything about loan deal for Nathan Wood from Boro? 

Really hope his nickname is Log. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its already been stated, Klopp thinks Hearts is the wrong place for Woodburn, if anyone is throwing the toys out its Jurgen. Not for the first time 

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Spot on. Wish we’d attempted to get a player who Man Utd were happy to send out on loan at the drop of a hat rather than holding on to get a player who Liverpool think might still be needed for their first team. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its already been stated, Klopp thinks Hearts is the wrong place for Woodburn, if anyone is throwing the toys out its Jurgen. Not for the first time 

Where has that been stated - all I have seen is that he thinks the timing is wrong?

Hackney Hearts
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its already been stated, Klopp thinks Hearts is the wrong place for Woodburn

Sorry, where has that been stated? Must've missed it.

Jack Torrance
2 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Sorry, where has that been stated? Must've missed it.

Beat me to it. I've looked at the various reports and quotes and nowhere has it been stated that I can see.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Trying to get him in 

Is not still a teenager?

Not sure I can see this happening appears highly rated and has been getting game time this season.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Fxxx the SPFL

Why are we all getting so hung up about Woodburn it’s not like he’s Messi I’m not losing any sleep over him if the man with piano 🎹 teeth says he’s going nowhere then so be it it’s our own fault for only offering to pay £1 for him Robbie taking a leaf out of Levein’s Mikey Stewart deal 😉

Jack Torrance
1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

Why are we all getting so hung up about Woodburn it’s not like he’s Messi I’m not losing any sleep over him if the man with piano 🎹 teeth says he’s going nowhere then so be it it’s our own fault for only offering to pay £1 for him Robbie taking a leaf out of Levein’s Mikey Stewart deal 😉

The deal is agreed. It's nothing to do with money.

21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

:what:

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Nathan wood appears to be a left sided midfielder converted to left sided CB. Pacey with a good range of passing.

Sounds decent but he seems to be a bit young to be in the team all the time for hearts and is getting time at Boro’ anyway so far this season.

Jack Torrance
2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Nathan wood appears to be a left sided midfielder converted to left sided CB. Pacey with a good range of passing.

Sounds decent but he seems to be a bit young to be in the team all the time for hearts and is getting time at Boro’ anyway so far this season.

Warnock was quoted after their last game that he expected him to go out on loan before the window closes, to get game time.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, Jack Torrance said:

Warnock was quoted after their last game that he expected him to go out on loan before the window closes, to get game time.

Are we going to play a 19 year old as a starter in centre defence every week? In this league?

Special Agent Dale Cooper
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Are we going to play a 19 year old as a starter in defence every week? In this league?

Jordan McGhee played a fair amount did he not?

11 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Klopp is an horrible horrible person but maybe that makes him a good manager

But by God the media gives him an easy ride

Jack Torrance
9 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Are we going to play a 19 year old as a starter in centre defence every week? In this league?

If he's good enough, yes.  I've no idea if he is though. I was just commenting in response that he was getting game time at Boro. Seems Warnock wants him out on loan for experience so it sounds plausible he could be on his way to us. 

Edited by Jack Torrance

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Jordan McGhee played a fair amount did he not?

And was shit - wasn’t that when we were skint and/or under a transfer embargo?

Anyway, it’s not a great example.

35 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Is not still a teenager?

Not sure I can see this happening appears highly rated and has been getting game time this season.

Only played in EFL cup game. Hasn’t been in match day squad for any of their league games. They have a surfeit of centre-backs and he has four or five ahead of him. Warnock is a Hearts fan remember. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***