• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 minute ago, steve123 said:

3 or 4 in apparently- interesting whether that counts Devlin & Woodburn.

definitely needed. Especially with injuries and Gnando missing

25 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Two posters on another thread said that was the case. Obviously no corroboration from the club. 

Club has said he's had family issues. 

Is there a reason to doubt them?? 

He was due to start against Celtic last week so it shows he's valued here, so that argument from before has no legs anymore

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Gulf Jambo said:

Club has said he's had family issues. 

Is there a reason to doubt them?? 

He was due to start against Celtic last week so it shows he's valued here, so that argument from before has no legs anymore

I'm just passing on what I had read. I hope it's wrong. 

16 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Shows you how short we are with only 6 subs and mentioned that 3 of them including Henderson are going out on loan

Naming only 6 is a clear indicator to Popescu, Roberts that they will never get near this team. 

Where did you see Henderson going out on loan? 

He really pushed on last year so was hoping for him to continue it

Connor Smith is also a useful player to have around, can cover the wings & also filled in at RWB in pre season

12 minutes ago, steve123 said:

3 or 4 in apparently- interesting whether that counts Devlin & Woodburn.

Today shows that it's needed. Badly need some new striking options!

7 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Naming only 6 is a clear indicator to Popescu, Roberts that they will never get near this team. 

Where did you see Henderson going out on loan? 

He really pushed on last year so was hoping for him to continue it

Connor Smith is also a useful player to have around, can cover the wings & also filled in at RWB in pre season

The only options we had really were Jamie Walker, Aaron McEneff and Euan Henderson – who will go out on loan as well. We need more in there.”

Vlad the impaler

Depending on what strikers come in I’d be inclined to keep Henderson here. His pace at the end of games I think will be useful. Hopefully Woodburn is the creative spark We’ve been missing

11 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

Popescu, Roberts, Henderson, Walker and Gnando all need shipped out and replaced in the next week or so.

Would be amazed if any more than two of those are still in the squad at the end of the window. 

Devlin, Woodburn and 3 or 4 more seems to be the clubs target according to Robbie. Right wing-back, Centre back and Striker are a must, maybe an extra winger for the possible fourth one

1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

😂🤣😅😆😁😄😀

🙃🤪🤯🤢🤮🤧🤒

😘😝🤑🤗😏🤭🤫😶🤑☺️😗😝🤪😘🙂🤭😇😅😋

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

He's had months and months

Do you not think it's a positive taking time to make sure get right players rather than like past scatter gun signings who are rubbish and waste of money

TyphoonJambo
11 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Devlin, Woodburn and 3 or 4 more seems to be the clubs target according to Robbie. Right wing-back, Centre back and Striker are a must, maybe an extra winger for the possible fourth one

Talks cheap.

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Do you not think it's a positive taking time to make sure get right players rather than like past scatter gun signings who are rubbish and waste of money

Fine line between taking your time e.g. the months he's had and scrambling about in the last week of the window. Each to their own though. The squad is ridiculously thin. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Fine line between taking your time e.g. the months he's had and scrambling about in the last week of the window. Each to their own though. The squad is ridiculously thin. 

I'm fine if takes bit longer to get it right after the dross we've signed last few years 

Simply we either do this wait it out and get players like beni and Woodburn, or push the panic button at the start start of each window and end up with a damour and vanecek 🤨. 7 points from the first 3 games with players coming in certainly isn’t bad 

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'm fine if takes bit longer to get it right after the dross we've signed last few years 

Sure. He's got just over a week to get it right

1 minute ago, Jamboj1 said:

Simply we either do this wait it out and get players like beni and Woodburn, or push the panic button at the start start of each window and end up with a damour and vanecek 🤨. 7 points from the first 3 games with players coming in certainly isn’t bad 

Or end up paying fees for Australians you didn't need to pay a fee for indeed

A_A wehatethehibs
47 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

The only options we had really were Jamie Walker, Aaron McEneff and Euan Henderson – who will go out on loan as well. We need more in there.”

If true, Euan Henderson is finished at Hearts IMO 

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Yep, we could easily identify and sign some no mark we've just seen a video of in a matter of days. 

Glad it's no longer the way.

Holyrood_Hearts

I’m delighted to get Woodburn in.

Im disappointed Henderson & Connor Smith  are both going back on loan. So much for Neilson giving the kids a chance 

https://t.co/YxUApEQ5nM

Post match comments from everyone’s favourite manager….

Bit negative again today I felt, they were there for the taking.

Speaks about Kingsley’s absence, Woodburn’s transfer and another good performance from Beni. 

Reads appreciated

Drylaw Hearts
3 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

If true, Euan Henderson is finished at Hearts IMO 

Good. We need much much better if we want to challenge at the right end of the table.

Jambof3tornado
52 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

Depending on what strikers come in I’d be inclined to keep Henderson here. His pace at the end of games I think will be useful. Hopefully Woodburn is the creative spark We’ve been missing

Henderson could easily play off a target man.

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What's the chances of us acquiring Patterson from Rangers?

Rumours Everton have bid £5m for him. 

Jean Louis Valois
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Henderson could easily play off a target man.

I like Henderson, but I just don't ever see him cementing a place in our starting line up

Rick Sanchez

Henderson just doesn't have the self belief that he can make it at Hearts...IMO. I'm only basing that on his body language. He might fare better if his confidence is improved after a decent loan.

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Henderson just doesn't have the self belief that he can make it at Hearts...IMO. I'm only basing that on his body language. He might fare better if his confidence is improved after a decent loan.

I thought he would have kicked on after end of last season as had some really bright moments. Another year in the championship could do him some good

7 hours ago, Gav M said:

you may well have played with my old man then 😂 he was in the balgreen/stenny mob

1964-67 was my era in those games 

7 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Every day's a school day...

Had no idea he was William jardine!

Called sandy coz of his hair apparently? It was brown. I'm not quite getting that 😂

Strange thing names. His brother James was called Jimmy surprisingly enough. 

18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

So much for giving youth a chance. 

Pollock is injured , Henderson is not good enough. Beni and Cochrane are both young. 

Is Jamie Brandon fit? From what I recall he’s more attack minded than Smith so might be a better shout in there at rwb. At least until we can sort out a signing. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

So much for giving youth a chance. 

Youth will play if good enough. 

If not good enough- they won't. 

It's not particularly difficult to understand. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***