***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

57 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

The deal with hearts is done and signed, it’s about when. It would never have got leaked if it wasn’t.

Doesnt stop other clubs coming in gazumping us

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

6 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

It was leaked from the Liverpool end and he was due to come up here on Wednesday initially according to reports. Something changed.

If the deal was done he'd be here by now. Wouldn't be that surprising if the whole thing was orchestrated to get him a "better" move.

It appears that the deal is not done as per Robbie's quote in the article by @Jamiemacabove.

Think we should be moving on to be honest, time is getting short now,don't want to be waiting till the end of the window to find he moves elsewhere.

59 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

The deal with hearts is done and signed, it’s about when. It would never have got leaked if it wasn’t.

Not what Robbie is saying

33 minutes ago, merrymac said:

It appears that the deal is not done as per Robbie's quote in the article by @Jamiemacabove.

Think we should be moving on to be honest, time is getting short now,don't want to be waiting till the end of the window to find he moves elsewhere.

It’s a tricky one. One of the other journos was saying that the admin told him it was done on Wednesday, then Robbie comes out with stuff like that. 

I guess you could say that ‘on the record’ Robbie doesn’t want to come out and say it’s done. 

Not on the bench for Pool today, I reckon it’ll get done, but it’s not done yet. 

Phil D. Corners
1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

Why is there a ‘when’ if the deal is signed? 

It could be that Klopp is waiting to see how the players returning from injury today get on. If all goes well he might give the go ahead later today for Woodburn to be paraded tomorrow. I'm hoping. 

William H. Bonney

6 appearances in 5 years. Why does klopp even give a shit about woodburn. There’s no danger he’s ever getting a game for Liverpool. That ship has sailed. 

Out of intrigue thought I’d check the Airdrie winger Thomas Robert, was linked with us, apparantly had trials with Premiership teams and Celtic.
Must have one hell of a publicist, because no matter how many headlines and stories were written last season and pre season he is currently without a club!

Weird one.

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Is that an itk post or just a punt? 

😀 it’s an educated guess, drawing on all my experience of this forum. 

14 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Like you'd know. 

Maybe he heard it from a higher power 😁

Edited by Jamboelite

Under the floodlight
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😀 it’s an educated guess, drawing on all my experience of this forum. 

Facts just cloud judgment.😁

Ford Prentice
12 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

6 appearances in 5 years. Why does klopp even give a shit about woodburn. There’s no danger he’s ever getting a game for Liverpool. That ship has sailed. 

He's required to have a certain number of UK born or raised players in the matchday squad - that's probably the only reason.

Jack Torrance

It's not like Klopp's the messiah or anything. He's just a very naughty boy. I'm going with the Dalmahoy comment.

Happy train.

Ford Prentice
6 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

He's required to have a certain number of UK born or raised players in the matchday squad - that's probably the only reason.

Having read up on this the quota system is more complicated than my post implied - but probably still the main reason Liverpool are/were dragging their heels.

Edited by Ford Prentice

6 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Was told this morning that Woodburn travelled up here yesterday.

Me too 👍🏻 Let’s hope so

RustyRightPeg
27 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I reckon it’s something that’s hit the papers and happened without his sign of approval and he’s just making sure everyone knows who’s boss which is fair enough IMO. 

Let's hope we don't get any injuries this season 

The time we get a target in the season will be over. I get not wanting to make the same mistakes in the market as before, but this is ridiculous now. We are 2 league games in 

Rick Sanchez

I think if he did travel up yesterday he'll only be taking in tomorrow's game from the stand. Makes for an even more exciting Edinburgh Derby!

south morocco
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I think if he did travel up yesterday he'll only be taking in tomorrow's game from the stand. Makes for an even more exciting Edinburgh Derby!

If it goes through he’ll be stripped tomorrow 

5 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Let's hope we don't get any injuries this season 

The time we get a target in the season will be over. I get not wanting to make the same mistakes in the market as before, but this is ridiculous now. We are 2 league games in 

We’ve won them both. 

Rick Sanchez
Just now, south morocco said:

If it goes through he’ll be stripped tomorrow 

Who was the last transfer we completed on a Saturday? I couldn't even tell you.

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Boyce on a Friday before Rangers winner 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Sean Clare 

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Don’t know but it’s possible if you see Sinclair against us

I heard Klopp sent Robbie a shit in the post with a note telling him his tactics weren't good enough for Liverpool players

BackOfTheNet
9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I think both Boyce and Sibbick were signed on the Friday and registered before the Rangers game, but Sibbick was announced Friday night and Boyce on the Saturday morning of the game.

42 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

He's not in the squad though.

13 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

He's not in the squad though.

• 1Alisson
  • 66Alexander-Arnold
  • 32Matip
  • 4van Dijk
  • 21Tsimikas
  • 67Elliott
  • 14Henderson
  • 8Keïta
  • 11Salah
  • 20Jota
  • 10Mané

Substitutes

• 5Konaté
  • 6Thiago Alcántara
  • 9Firmino
  • 12Gomez
  • 13Adrián
  • 17Jones
  • 18Minamino
  • 26Robertson
  • 62Kelleher

38 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Why couldn’t the transfer be registered today or tomorrow? 

12 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Celtic have just announced a signing as well

Celtic have signed Croatian international full-back Josip Juranovic from Polish side Legia Warsaw for an undisclosed fee.

The 26-year-old will sign a five-year deal once the transfer has received international clearance.

Juranovic becomes manager Ange Postecoglou's eighth signing of the summer transfer window.

"We have so many challenges ahead of us and Josip will add important quality and depth," the Celtic boss said.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***