• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

21 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

someone posted earlier they heard we had signed this boy before anything was on social media

We will have smashed hubz twice before he even gets a game for them in January!

19 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Maybe but hasn’t Brexit changed things a bit. A substantial share of the “literally hundreds” of suitable players aren’t likely to get work permits.

How come Celtic are signing all these guys? Does Starfelt need a permit?

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Why the **** are so many Hibs supporters allowed to post on here? Every thread the same names pop up, with their pro Hibs and anti Hearts propaganda.

It's a pain in backside filtering their pish out.

They aren’t Hibs supporters.

They are Hearts supporters with a different opinion to you.

Apparently??

Guest ToqueJambo
22 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hibs sign USA player that no-one on here has heard if till earlier this morning and it's got usual suspects up to their tricks again.

Who gives a **** who they sign, they were shit, they are shit and they always will be shit.

Any good American players are snapped up by European clubs very quickly. The ones left play a type of football that is about as far removed from the Scottish Premiership that you can get, in conditions and on pitches that couldn't be more different. This signing will be straight from their owner.

Edited by ToqueJambo

A_A wehatethehibs

August 1st. That's the date now IMO. 

There won't be a signing before Celtic.

The team that started against Stirling is the team that will start against Celtic. I'm certain of it. 

The question is will we hit page 500 before then. Every chance. This thread will go down in KB history. 500 pages without signing any new permanent players. 

16 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hibs sign USA player that no-one on here has heard if till earlier this morning and it's got usual suspects up to their tricks again.

Who gives a **** who they sign, they were shit, they are shit and they always will be shit.

what he said.

43 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Posters getting their knickers in a twist over hibs signing a player none of us have heard of. 

Precisely.

25 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

I think he will be signing of the season. I rate him that highly. If he adapts but I believe he will and he won’t be in Scotland long. 

My opinion doesn’t count for much though as I’d seen McEneff countless times and thought he would be a massive coup (still could be) it’s likely he will be 2nd fiddle to a Halliday a player a don’t rate at all as a central midfielder. 

Let’s hope I’m wrong and he turns out to be awful. 

Thank god for that then, you had me worried for a second.

McEneff’s the absolute epitome of a nothing player so let’s hope this boy is the same.

Ainsley Harriott
26 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

The Hibs guy can't even play until January. I fancy might actually have a new signing before then.

We will be 11 points ahead of them by then 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hubz sign a soccer ball athlete with a great mindset = he is gash 

Correct

TyphoonJambo
29 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Thin n' crispy........... or deep pan with a cheesy crust.

I can mix n match it. I will not be pigeon holed or limit my Pizza base choice.

Pineapple? I thought not. Nobody is that filthy,surely?

5 minutes ago, DS98 said:

McEneff’s the absolute epitome of a nothing player so let’s hope this boy is the same.

Incredibly harsh. When he first signed he had glimpses of being dynamic and combative. Things could already be different for him if he'd got that shot away on his debut.

Up to him to force his way in of course but he's not had a run yet in his favoured position.

I'm still hopeful he will come good.

BackOfTheNet

Those saying what Hibs do is irrelevant is correct (although I admit the guy looks a decent signing for them but we’ll see).

But it is irrelevant, what we do in this window is what counts. Would just be nice to have a signing to discuss mind you. Would much rather be discussing levels of whelms than constantly be on the outlook for them in the distance.

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

If you know what's involved, you'll know listing players from Transfermarkt is absolutely irrelevant to who Hearts have signed.  

Well we haven’t signed anyone. It’s totally relevant to show how many players are available to sign, and a lot have been since January. 

Not sure why hibs are mentioned on the hearts transfer thread and not the non transfer thread - who gives a toss who they sign.

Exciting times for them when their website mentions him in the same

breath as the mighty Hyndman and Spector. If we signed him most on here would say he’s p15h and so would the wee teams fans 😂

Mueller is the latest US international to join Hibs following in the footsteps of Emerson Hyndman and Jonathan Spector.

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Wouldn't it be prudent for the recruitment team that's been in place for barely a fortnight to do some form of due diligence on the players identified months ago? Also they might well have said 'Hold fire on Player a if you can, I know Player B who is better that we might be able to get'?

So the reason haven’t signed anyone is because the new guys haven’t enough time to check them out?

Players that Savage himself sourced?

Not sure if that’s the reason we haven’t signed anyone but at least it’s a different excuse. 

3 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Incredibly harsh. When he first signed he had glimpses of being dynamic and combative. Things could already be different for him if he'd got that shot away on his debut.

Up to him to force his way in of course but he's not had a run yet in his favoured position.

I'm still hopeful he will come good.

I’m not saying he’s a bad player but I still can’t see what type of player he is. What is his favoured position? He’s not a 10, he doesn’t look particularly creative, we’ve already discovered he’s not a deep lying midfielder. Box to box? I hope he comes good as we’re crying out for a decent midfielder but so far he’s just a bit ‘meh’.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, adam1998 said:

Not sure why hibs are mentioned on the hearts transfer thread and not the non transfer thread - who gives a toss who they sign.

breath as the mighty Hyndman and Spector. If we signed him most on here would say he’s p15h and so would the wee teams fans 😂

Mueller is the latest US international to join Hibs following in the footsteps of Emerson Hyndman and Jonathan Spector.

If you check back a few hours he was linked with us so that’s the reason he was initially mentioned. 
He’s went from world beater to useless in 5 hours 😆.

Batistuta87
47 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

I think he will be signing of the season. I rate him that highly. If he adapts but I believe he will and he won’t be in Scotland long. 

My opinion doesn’t count for much though as I’d seen McEneff countless times and thought he would be a massive coup (still could be) it’s likely he will be 2nd fiddle to a Halliday a player a don’t rate at all as a central midfielder. 

Let’s hope I’m wrong and he turns out to be awful. 

Pretty much where I am with Mueller. I think he is an absolute coup. 

FWIW, I watch MLS because I work with a lot of Americans, and the company has a partnership with Comcast/NBC and MLS. I watch it so I can participate when they start talking about it in calls and meetings, and have heard of him. Most of those I speak to are Philadelphia Union or NYCFC fans (in Orlando's division). Based on the times I've watched them, I have formed the opinion that Meuller is a very good player and I can say this with absolute certainty and with very gritted teeth, but he is better than GMS and is one of the better wingers in the league. Orlando are title contenders. They're sitting 4th with a game in hand, winning that will put them 2nd. His opposite winger is Nani, and his striker is Pato. They would pump Hearts. 

Seeing Hibs sign someone of that calibre has genuinely put me on a right downer. If we signed him, we'd be going ****ing mental. 

Pisses me right off that you have to explain your knowledge of a particular subject though and that people automatically assume you know nothing. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Niemi’s gloves
24 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

How come Celtic are signing all these guys? Does Starfelt need a permit?

I’d imagine the Swedish, Israeli and Japanese players will all need work permits but all three have at least one international cap. The Dutch guy they signed has been in the UK since he was five and presumably has settled status/right to remain. I’m no expert on the subject of what’s required for a footballer to get a work permit but it would be ridiculous if it was easier for average players to do so than for skilled professionals wanting to work in the NHS. 

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If you check back a few hours he was linked with us so that’s the reason he was initially mentioned. 

He went from never heard of him to, well never heard of him and he's signing for Hibs.

Hyped by fans of Hibs who knew he was signing for them, just so they could say he will be 'signing of the season' when officially announced.

Still, allows people to slag of Hearts and that's what appears important to some on here.

There are those who claim of course to have watched him throughout his career, the same as they watch the careers of every in player that we 'should be' signing.

Bollocks of course, but if making yourself appear knowledgeable to people you don't know is important to you, then fair enough.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

ah serves me right for not looking back.

true though we’d have some on here that say great signing and those that say ‘who’ and he’s rank

lets hope he’s the latter - time will tell

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He went from never heard of him to, well never heard of him and he's signing for Hibs.

Hyped by fans of Hibs who knew he was signing for them, just so they could say he will be 'signing of the season' when officially announced.

Still, allows people to slag of Hearts and that's what appears important to some on here.

I’m not sure anyone has slagged us for not signing him, for not signing anyone yes. 
Or we could talk about pineapples like some “slaver” on a transfer thread. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Malinga the Swinga

Even better if said player can be said to be better than Hearts player (GMS).

Does anyone actually believe this shit.

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

There's literally hundreds. I've filtered this down to ages 23-30 and guys around the market value of our top players, but this is the sort of calibre I would expect us to be aiming for in a first team player:

Jota Peleteiro Jota Peleteiro
Right Winger
Spain 30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.62m
Hernán de la Fuente Hernán de la Fuente
Right-Back
Argentina 24 Jul 1, 2021 £1.62m
Yuri Ribeiro Yuri Ribeiro
Left-Back
Portugal
Switzerland
24 Jul 1, 2021 £1.62m
Saîf-Eddine Khaoui Saîf-Eddine Khaoui
Attacking Midfield
Tunisia
France
26 Jul 1, 2021 £1.62m
Florian Miguel Florian Miguel
Left-Back
France
Portugal
24 Jul 1, 2021 £1.62m
Davide Mariani Davide Mariani
Attacking Midfield
Switzerland
Italy
30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.53m
Idriz Voca Idriz Voca
Defensive Midfield
Kosovo
Switzerland
24 Jun 25, 2021 £1.53m
Massimo Bruno Massimo Bruno
Right Winger
Belgium
Italy
27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Jozo Simunovic Jozo Simunovic
Centre-Back
Croatia
Bosnia-Herzegovina
26 Jul 1, 2020 £1.35m
Eugenio Isnaldo Eugenio Isnaldo
Left Winger
Argentina
Italy
27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Jack Hunt Jack Hunt
Right-Back
England 30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Benjamin Stambouli Benjamin Stambouli  
Defensive Midfield
France
Algeria
30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Vukasin Jovanovic Vukasin Jovanovic
Centre-Back
Serbia 25 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Ali Adnan Ali Adnan
Left-Back
Iraq 27 Jul 3, 2021 £1.35m
Noah Loosli Noah Loosli
Centre-Back
Switzerland 24 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Marco Stiepermann Marco Stiepermann
Attacking Midfield
Germany 30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Yesús Cabrera Yesús Cabrera
Attacking Midfield
Colombia 30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Dani Calvo Dani Calvo
Centre-Back
Spain 27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Filipe Augusto Filipe Augusto
Defensive Midfield
Brazil 27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Valeriane Gvilia Valeriane Gvilia
Attacking Midfield
Georgia
Ukraine
27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Muhamed Besic Muhamed Besic
Defensive Midfield
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Germany
28 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Valentin Eysseric Valentin Eysseric
Attacking Midfield
France 29 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Wajdi Kechrida Wajdi Kechrida
Right-Back
Tunisia
France
25 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Kadeem Harris Kadeem Harris
Right Midfield
England 28 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Gustav Wikheim Gustav Wikheim
Left Winger
Norway 28 Feb 1, 2021 £1.35m
Jessy Benet Jessy Benet
Central Midfield
France 26 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Axel Werner Axel Werner
Goalkeeper
Argentina 25 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Max Meyer Max Meyer
Attacking Midfield
Germany 25 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Jamie Paterson Jamie Paterson
Attacking Midfield
England
Scotland
29 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Marvin Johnson Marvin Johnson
Left Midfield
England 30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Roderick Miranda Roderick Miranda
Centre-Back
Portugal
Brazil
30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Loïck Landre Loïck Landre
Centre-Back
Guadeloupe
France
29 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Ventura Alvarado Ventura Alvarado
Centre-Back
United States
Mexico
28 Jul 1, 2021 £1.35m
Mariano Peralta Bauer Mariano Peralta Bauer
Centre-Forward
Argentina 23 Jul 1, 2021 £1.17m
Jérôme Prior Jérôme Prior
Goalkeeper
France 25 Jul 1, 2021 £1.17m
Yaya Sanogo Yaya Sanogo
Centre-Forward
France
Cote d'Ivoire
28 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Wilder Cartagena Wilder Cartagena
Defensive Midfield
Peru 26 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Luka Djordjevic Luka Djordjevic
Centre-Forward
Montenegro 27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Fede Vico Fede Vico
Attacking Midfield
Spain 27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Jeffrey Bruma Jeffrey Bruma
Centre-Back
Netherlands
Suriname
29 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Vladyslav Kulach Vladyslav Kulach
Centre-Forward
Ukraine 28 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Josh Sims Josh Sims
Right Winger
England 24 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Ghayas Zahid Ghayas Zahid
Attacking Midfield
Norway 26 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Haitam Aleesami Haitam Aleesami
Left-Back
Norway
Morocco
29 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Gastón Campi Gastón Campi
Centre-Back
Argentina
Italy
30 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Diego Polenta Diego Polenta
Centre-Back
Uruguay
Italy
29 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Gastón Silva Gastón Silva
Left-Back
Uruguay
Italy
27 Jul 1, 2021 £1.08m
Mohammed Osman Mohammed Osman
Central Midfield
Syria
Netherlands
27 Jul 1, 2021 £990Th.
Roman Murtazaev Roman Murtazaev
Left Winger
Kazakhstan 27 Jul 16, 2021 £900Th.
Cephas Malele Cephas Malele
Centre-Forward
Switzerland
Angola
27 Jul 1, 2021 £900Th.

Pinning all of my hopes on this "playing at the top level" rumour, here are some possibilities: 

- Josh Sims (Winger): Never quite cut it at Southampton despite some early promise. Wasn't on massive money, maybe £15k p/w. (Possible connection to our new guy?). Would put him in the same sort of bracket ability-wise at this Mueller lad. Wages should be in our ball park. 

- Max Meyer (Attacking Mid/Winger): Was at Crystal Palace the first half of last season, they let him go to FC Koln where he didn't do too well, and they've released him. Ability levels as above. Wages should be affordable. 

- Conor Wickham (Striker): Another Palace release-ee. Probably slightly better than Boyce. Wages again though around £15-20k... 

- Muhamad Besic (Playmaker CM/DM): Always a bit strange he was at Everton for me. Never an EPL player but would suit us nicely. Will have been on decent money at Everton though (possible connection to SN?) - would love to get him as he's one of those skilful midfielders with a bit of flair. 

- Kyle Edwards (Attacking Mid): Released by West Brom. Quick wee lad, good dribbler, quick feet. Reading apparently interested. 

- James McCarty (CM/DM): Well al know him. Connections to JS and SN through Hamilton and Everton.

- Marco Stierpermann (Attacking Mid): Released by Norwich and apparently on very low wages by PL standards - rumoured to be on as little as £10k p/w. 

- Henri Saivet (CM): Left Newcastle last month. 30 y/o now but had loads of promise early on. Would be good for us I think. Wages with Newcaslte about £25k though.

- Jerome Sinclair (Striker): Watford thought they had a real coup on their hands when they snapped him up from Liverpool a few years ago as "the next Michael Owen"... Various loans later they've released him aged 24. Might be a shout for us with his pace. 

*Disclaimer before anyone starts* again, I'm not saying we are in any way going to sign any of these boys, just showing some examples of what's out there. 

Only time I've ever been ITK but I know Kyle Edwards and he won't be coming up here. 

Celtic & Norwich were after him but he wasn't interested. 

Very family & community focused kid, doesn't want to move far from Birmingham atm

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Shanks said:

Am I the only one happy we aren’t signing anyone?  I don’t want us bringing anyone in whilst Neilson has a say in it.  

This season for me is get rid of a lot of the dross, hopefully finish about 9/10th, get rid of neilson and the rest of the dross.  Then move forward with a new manager and some signings next season. 

No point bringing in yet another raft of shite players on big deals that our new manager will be lumbered with. 

This honestly has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read on here. You're seriously wishing for your club to fail just out of spite for a manager who you don't like? 

Surely the decent thing to do would be hoping Neilson could turn his fortunes around by having the club placing highly and winning back a lot of favour?

Questionable behaviour. As far as anonymous web forums go, I could never respect a person who thinks the way you do.

Batistuta87
Just now, Gulf Jambo said:

Only time I've ever been ITK but I know Kyle Edwards and he won't be coming up here. 

Celtic & Norwich were after him but he wasn't interested. 

Very family & community focused kid, doesn't want to move far from Birmingham atm

Nice one 👍

Was just a call out as someone who had left an EPL side. Good on him. 

Hackney Hearts
10 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

but he is better than GMS

The GMS YouTube compilations are far better than Mueller's!

As with all wingers, consistency is key. 

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

This honestly has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read on here. You're seriously wishing for your club to fail just out of spite for a manager who you don't like? 

Surely the decent thing to do would be hoping Neilson could turn his fortunes around by having the club placing highly and winning back a lot of favour?

Questionable behaviour. As far as anonymous web forums go, I could never respect a person who thinks the way you do.

Absolutely tragic. Reminds me of the time someone wanted us to lose in the derby to get rid of Levein. 

Also no way we're finishing 9th/10th. As the newly promoted side, finishing in the top half of the table and not losing to Hibs will do me nicely, and I think we're pretty capable of that. 

A_A wehatethehibs
15 minutes ago, droid said:

Dunfermline sign Kai Kennedy from Rangers on Loan(another mentioned somewhere on this thread).

6C4E22C2-BC1E-4A4E-8A87-0B97AFAEE6B8.jpeg

Change your name, dye your hair blonde, say your 17. Hey presto, Sam gets a whole second career as a player

image.png.c3373d5a80852c15eb3018774f96d1ea.png

Meh to h1b5 new signing, he doesn't look that good tbh, and if he was he wouldn't be signing for them, also isn't MLS a league that Danny Wilson excels in, it must be a shite standard imo.

Edited by gregzy2k7

BackOfTheNet

Remember when we were going to sign a Scandinavian?

Or has my quest taken me to the desert and I’m seeing mirages…

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

And the phoodle oot Brigade argue they want the best for Hearts. 

Jokers. 

Thankfully most of his ilk if not already banned are in self banishment from Tynecastle. 

They should really take a break from here as well. 

Wanting Hearts to fail just so they are oeivan correct. 

Hopefully the Bobmeister shoves it right up them. 

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

The GMS YouTube compilations are far better than Mueller's!

As with all wingers, consistency is key. 

Consistency is key - absolutely. He's having his best season right now at 23 and I think has some growing to do. 

Might not be as good as peak GMS, but he is better than current GMS, I assure you.

Seen the thread jump up a few pages since the morning. Thought we might have signed someone…..nope just the same old slavering shite.

21 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Pretty much where I am with Mueller. I think he is an absolute coup. 

FWIW, I watch MLS because I work with a lot of Americans, and the company has a partnership with Comcast/NBC and MLS. I watch it so I can participate when they start talking about it in calls and meetings, and have heard of him. Most of those I speak to are Philadelphia Union or NYCFC fans (in Orlando's division). Based on the times I've watched them, I have formed the opinion that Meuller is a very good player and I can say this with absolute certainty and with very gritted teeth, but he is better than GMS and is one of the better wingers in the league. Orlando are title contenders. They're sitting 4th with a game in hand, winning that will put them 2nd. His opposite winger is Nani, and his striker is Pato. They would pump Hearts. 

Seeing Hibs sign someone of that calibre has genuinely put me on a right downer. If we signed him, we'd be going ****ing mental. 

Pisses me right off that you have to explain your knowledge of a particular subject though and that people automatically assume you know nothing. 

On the plus side, will presumably be a bit of a rude awakening when he's suddenly lining up next to Christian Doidge. 

sandylejambo
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

And the phoodle oot Brigade argue they want the best for Hearts. 

Jokers. 

Thankfully most of his ilk if not already banned are in self banishment from Tynecastle. 

They should really take a break from here as well. 

Wanting Hearts to fail just so they are oeivan correct. 

Hopefully the Bobmeister shoves it right up them. 

your the polar opposite of them, if he fails will you just admit it this time?

Batistuta87
2 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

On the plus side, will presumably be a bit of a rude awakening when he's suddenly lining up next to Christian Doidge. 

True! Nani and Pato to Doidge and Lewis Stevenson 🤣

Orlando to Leith too 😳

Edited by Batistuta87

1 minute ago, Chaps said:

Seen the thread jump up a few pages since the morning. Thought we might have signed someone…..nope just the same old slavering shite.

Correct. Oh this guy in America is coming to Scotland and he looks a good player.

And now he’s crap. 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, adam1998 said:

Aren't the latter pair musicians? Maybe they're starting a band.

gordiegords
3 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

9 days until our first game of the season and we've made one loan signing. Not counting Ginnelly as it was pretty obvious he was staying at Hearts about 6 months ago. 

I understand the need to take things a bit more cautious considering the amount of money we have wasted on duds over the last few years but I would have thought we'd be a bit more organised than this. 

Even if we do bring someone in before the Celtic game there isnt much chance to get this person up to speed or get to know new teammates/system. 

It's not just one we need either, we need about 4 players. Poor stuff. 

totally.

7 hours ago, jambo191 said:

Apparently we have signed a winger from Orlando City. Can’t say I have heard of him. Chris Mueller.

Joe Savage have a scope of the MLS?

Don’t even think we need another winger.

This is why mueller is in our transfer thread

1 minute ago, AGoodLaugh said:

But when he sees club capn Hanlon in action... 💩💩🤦🤦

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***