Hearts Direct website

Holyrood_Hearts

Holyrood_Hearts

Do Hearts run the online shop personally or does this get contracted out to another company?

I’ve been just been looking at the this morning & noticed we’re still advertising this season’s away shirt as a “pre-order” but it didn’t appear like the websites been updated in months.

Also curious with 3 games of the season left the home shirt has been reduced but the away shirt & unlucky black shirt remain full price. I don’t know enough about online retail but surely not updating the online shop is costing the club revenue? Is this the last season of Umbro as well?

Bunny Munro
16 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Also curious with 3 games of the season left the home shirt has been reduced but the away shirt & unlucky black shirt remain full price. I don’t know enough about online retail but surely not updating the online shop is costing the club revenue? Is this the last season of Umbro as well?

I assume this is due to demand. There surely is either a) sufficient sales of the away and 3rd kit at the current price. Or b) limited stock that they think they'll shift at the current price, or with a shorter 'summer sale'.

been here before
45 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Do Hearts run the online shop personally or does this get contracted out to another company?

I’ve been just been looking at the this morning & noticed we’re still advertising this season’s away shirt as a “pre-order” but it didn’t appear like the websites been updated in months.

The website is pretty pish but its been updated quite regularly, a few weeks ago the quality summer hat/shirt/shorts combo was added.

Theres a few things strip wise for youths/bairns reduced.

Ive been saving up my pocket money for a Champions 20-21 tshirt.

I think the shop itself is opening again next week so there might be some more sale stuff on offer then.

How is the black shirt unlucky?

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I was looking at this too, this is the second season with the third kit so surprised it hasn’t come down yet. It was popular at the start but demand would be lower Now

Holyrood_Hearts
3 hours ago, been here before said:

The website is pretty pish but its been updated quite regularly, a few weeks ago the quality summer hat/shirt/shorts combo was added.

I think the shop itself is opening again next week so there might be some more sale stuff on offer then.

I don’t think we’ve ever won it in?

King Of The Cat Cafe
5 hours ago, been here before said:

Troublemaker...😁

wattie exploited

hearts black shirt is one off the best selling shirts so there is no danger hearts will be reducing the price on it :rifle:

been here before
1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I don’t think we’ve ever won it in?

Says more about the team than the shirt.

26 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

hearts black shirt is one off the best selling shirts so there is no danger hearts will be reducing the price on it :rifle:

I would love it if the team came out in the black strip to Back in Black playing full blast on the tannoy .

Edited by jamboozy

Holyrood_Hearts
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Says more about the team than the shirt.

Very true. 

3 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Hopefully a new deal with Umbro will be done. They are far and away the best football kit makers. 

When does it run out?

No Idle Talk
2 hours ago, Locky said:

When does it run out?

They announced a three year deal in November 2019. So I would guess it runs out at the end of next season. 

1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

They announced a three year deal in November 2019. So I would guess it runs out at the end of next season. 

Hopefully Levein is working for Umbro, he'll give us a 10-year deal.

The Hogfather
8 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Hopefully a new deal with Umbro will be done. They are far and away the best football kit makers. 

They haven't really set the heather alight with any of their offerings for Hearts during this deal. The last cracking kit we had was the Adidas effort in 2014.

Find it a bit weird the difference in price reductions of various kits, especially the men > women’s kit that were the same price, but the men’s is slowly reduced (£40 then down to £35) but the women’s kit was straight to £30

that said, despite some relative high pricing of items. The updates of stock hasn’t been too bad tbh 

davemclaren
49 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Find it a bit weird the difference in price reductions of various kits, especially the men > women’s kit that were the same price, but the men’s is slowly reduced (£40 then down to £35) but the women’s kit was straight to £30

that said, despite some relative high pricing of items. The updates of stock hasn’t been too bad tbh 

I imagine the sale price depends on the outstanding stock levels and perceived price tolerance of any demand. 

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

They haven't really set the heather alight with any of their offerings for Hearts during this deal. The last cracking kit we had was the Adidas effort in 2014.

The home strips have been decent, black third strip nice imo. Away kits pretty poor. 

No Idle Talk
1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

I disagree. I really like this season's home strip. I'm thinking of buying a second one before they are no more.

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Walrus said:

The home strips have been decent, black third strip nice imo. Away kits pretty poor. 

They've not been bad, they've just not been belters either. I agree the black 3rd shirt is nice, but that's been the only real highlight.

52 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I disagree. I really like this season's home strip. I'm thinking of buying a second one before they are no more.

It's an unremarkable Hearts shirt for me. Not bad, but not one that'll be looked back on in 15 years as a gold standard. Doesn't compare favourably with the likes of the Pony shirts or the Asics effort.

Forever Hearts

Slightly off-topic, anybody know where I can get a hold of our Umbro home top from the early 80s, the diamond one? 

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Slightly off-topic, anybody know where I can get a hold of our Umbro home top from the early 80s, the diamond one? 

I got one on Ebay.

16 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

They've not been bad, they've just not been belters either. I agree the black 3rd shirt is nice, but that's been the only real highlight.

It's an unremarkable Hearts shirt for me. Not bad, but not one that'll be looked back on in 15 years as a gold standard. Doesn't compare favourably with the likes of the Pony shirts or the Asics effort.

The pony shirts at the time were regarded as exactly that 'pony' funny how they've made a bit of a resurgence over the last few years 😂 

I don't think that this seasons away strip was the first design they came up with and it seemed pretty rushed.

On the announcement of the strip the background was blue and black not blue and white. And the maroon shorts do not go at all.

Hopefully next season we'll get either the inter style blue and black or a fully black strip with maroon stitching like the third strip but with a better collar.