WM government rewrote race report

ri Alban

So WM rewrote the report that said the UK isn't racist and should be held as a beacon to the world. 

:rofl:

Fecking SNP :yadayada:

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Read it as Boris disagreed with a few of the Committee's findings, but is going to implement them. 

The UK's not a racist country, imo. In the same way Scotland's neither racist or sectarian. But has racist & sectarian people within it. Or indeed the USA & Australia, who have a proportion of their population that are inherently bigoted.

Does that mean the whole country is? Not for me. 

Should the UK whitewash their colonial history & atrocities? No. And I don't think they do. Germany dont, in respect to the Holocaust. Nobody thinks that the German's are still rabid racists, more than 75 years on.

Good post

Malinga the Swinga
13 hours ago, Barack said:

Read it as Boris disagreed with a few of the Committee's findings, but is going to implement them. 

The UK's not a racist country, imo. In the same way Scotland's neither racist or sectarian. But has racist & sectarian people within it. Or indeed the USA & Australia, who have a proportion of their population that are inherently bigoted.

Should the UK whitewash their colonial history & atrocities? No. And I don't think they do. Germany dont, in respect to the Holocaust. Nobody thinks that the German's are still rabid racists, more than 75 years on.

Far too sensible. Much easier to blame the Toaries and Boris, regardless of truth and facts. 

jack D and coke
14 hours ago, Barack said:

Boris shouldn’t have been allowed anywhere near govt and even further away from ever becoming PM never mind anything else :lol: He’s well known for his racist comments over the years. A ****ing buffoon of a man. 

Imo Britain is still racist. its much better than it was 20 years ago but it’s still here unless you’re going around with your eyes and ears closed. The younger generation are much better but it’s not eradicated. Its also anti foreigner in some places. We’re certainly not much different. Scotland is also bigoted. Ive said racist things and I’m still pretty bigoted at times too especially when we play Timothy, I cant help it. I got it from somewhere someone taught me to be I didn’t just make it all up myself :lol: 
Look through things like the Prince Philip thread with people suggesting you should be on Kerrydale Street for instance because you don’t slavishly like the royal family or the anti catholic insunations in indy Scotland threads. Britain is for proddys and indy Scotland for fenians. I can’t be the only one seeing this. 

Edited by jack D and coke

The Real Maroonblood
48 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Boris shouldn’t have been allowed anywhere near govt and even further away from ever becoming PM never mind anything else :lol: He’s well known for his racist comments over the years. A ****ing buffoon of a man. 

Imo Britain is still racist. its much better than it was 20 years ago but it’s still here unless you’re going around with your eyes and ears closed. The younger generation are much better but it’s not eradicated. Its also anti foreigner in some places. We’re certainly not much different. Scotland is also bigoted. Ive said racist things and I’m still pretty bigoted at times too especially when we play Timothy, I cant help it. I got it from somewhere someone taught me to be I didn’t just make it all up myself :lol: 
Look through things like the Prince Philip thread with people suggesting you should be on Kerrydale Street for instance because you don’t slavishly like the royal family or the anti catholic insunations in indy Scotland threads. Britain is for proddys and indy Scotland for fenians. I can’t be the only one seeing this. 

:greatpost:

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Far too sensible. Much easier to blame the Toaries and Boris, regardless of truth and facts. 

The mantra for the gullible