Dundee fans forum. No Shame, No Logic, No Humility, No Class

Busby8

Popped over for a look at how they were with the prospect of scrambling about for points for the play offs.

If you need anymore reasons to despise this mob, just have a look at these threads,

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forums/topic/25096-s-p-f-l-is-it-no-time-yet-to-sort-out-the-scottish-leagues-divisions/#comments

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forums/topic/25107-devils-advocate/?tab=comments#comment-465889

They don't seem to get it that by voting us into their league, ( after some outside influence ), that they were shooting themselves in the foot for automatic promotion.

I genuinely hope that they rot in the Championship for a very long time.

Edited by Busby8

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff

• sadj

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

Popped over for a look at how they were with the prospect of scrambling about for points for the play offs.

If you need anymore reasons to despise this mob, just have a look at these threads,

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forums/topic/25096-s-p-f-l-is-it-no-time-yet-to-sort-out-the-scottish-leagues-divisions/#comments

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forums/topic/25107-devils-advocate/?tab=comments#comment-465889

They don't seem to get it that by voting us into their league, ( after some outside influence ), that they were shooting themselves in the foot for automatic promotion.

I do detest DFC but can’t see anything to get inflamed about on these posts. 🤷‍♂️

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, hammyhouse said:

Be lovely to lie Down to raith rovers lat game and keep Dundee as far away as possible for promotion 

That would be nice.

22 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

I genuinely hope that they rot in the Championship for a very long time.

22 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

They often have since 1975 and probably will in the future.

Depressing club.

7 minutes ago, hammyhouse said:

Be lovely to lie Down to raith rovers lat game and keep Dundee as far away as possible for promotion 

That would be a great idea and with the way we have played most of the season our actions would be hard to prove!😀

Just now, gator said:

That would be a great idea and with the way we have played most of the season our actions would be hard to prove!😀

Ann could sent Nelms a text saying “Sorry!”

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The sub plots here are very intriguing, it could be a very interesting run in with nothing to play for but our results being huge to truly rotten clubs!

31 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I do detest DFC but can’t see anything to get inflamed about on these posts. 🤷‍♂️

Dinnae worry mate, I'm easily outraged 🙂

24 minutes ago, gator said:

The sub plots here are very intriguing, it could be a very interesting run in with nothing to play for but our results being huge to truly rotten clubs!

Perhaps under other circumstances we might ease off, but Neilson is still under pressure and will want wins to try to get supporters back on his side. Can’t see us doing favours for anyone, even ICT.

It would be interesting to see their financial figures. Their next door neighbours are heading for a big mess soon with their 125% of turnover wage bill and I’ve a feeling Dundee aren’t far behind as Charlie Adam won’t be playing for peanuts (more likely pies) and they’ll have taken a calculated risk on his wage reckoning he’d be the player to get them promoted. 

41 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

she needs to get someone to forward the message "tell john i'm sorry"

Jambof3tornado
13 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Perhaps under other circumstances we might ease off, but Neilson is still under pressure and will want wins to try to get supporters back on his side. Can’t see us doing favours for anyone, even ICT.

Think that ship has sailed regarding getting supporters back on side.

Hackney Hearts
55 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I agree, they seem to be the same range of comments you'd expect to see on here.

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not sure about that...

It only took one 6-0 win against the bottom club to increase his approval rating on JKB from 5% to over 22% !

The word fickle was invented to describe the majority of football fans.

10 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I agree, they seem to be the same range of comments you'd expect to see on here.

Aye, it’s not for me having a greet about what folk from other clubs are saying on their forums 

eyesandears
15 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Just a little nothing club from Dundee.

Imagine

1. being Dundee's wee team.

2. Their own MD voting their city rivals to promotion

3. Their own MD voting the third biggest team in Scotland in to challenge them this season and duly win the title

4. Their own MD thinking that Peter Lawell would look after them

4. Not owning their own stadium - in fact it being owned by a former Dundee United director

5. Being from Dundee in the first place

Long may they linger in obscutity

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Not sure about that...

It only took one 6-0 win against the bottom club to increase his approval rating on JKB from 5% to over 22% !

The word fickle was invented to describe the majority of football fans.

So the disapproval rating was still 75%. Its too late. I didnt want him back in the first place,many didnt, then we go out both cups to diddy teams. His race is run. 

Cosying up to their neighbours last year was the first step in the merger and Dundee becoming a one team city. Hopefully with both clubs financial positions it becomes a zero team city quite soon. 

1 hour ago, Busby8 said:

While I share your views on the odious Dundee and its management, I do have sympathy with many of the views expressed in the first link. Indeed, most of them have been well rehearsed on this forum many times.

29 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Left port weeks ago

Their accounts will be absolutely horrendous after this season, got about 6 strikers on their books all on decent wonga. You would think they would have invested in a goalkeeper.

Edited by Jambo92

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So the disapproval rating was still 75%. Its too late. I didnt want him back in the first place,many didnt, then we go out both cups to diddy teams. His race is run. 

I thought his race was run - not after Brora, but when there was apparently no reaction to that horror in the defeat at home to ICT. That I thought was the final straw. The players didn't do it for him, so I thought he'd lost the dressing room. Lose the fans AND the dressing room and you've had it. You can find a way back if you've lost one or the other, but not both.

BUT... the 6-0 showed that he still has the players onside (albeit a week late). Not the scoreline particularly (and yes, it was only Alloa) but more the manner. The energy and drive and determination that had been missing all too often. And yes, a change in approach from the manager himself. True he still has a 77% disapproval rating, but my point was he's gained 17% after one good performance - if he can repeat that over the next 3 games, he may not be a dead duck quite yet. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing of course is open to debate....  😠

1 hour ago, hammyhouse said:

Except it is Raith Rovers, who are hardly innocents in all of this. 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, henryheart said:

Except it is Raith Rovers, who are hardly innocents in all of this. 

This. Tactical shenanigans is required.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Busby8 said:

I don't think the fans were particularly happy. 

I think In These matters it is wise to separate the fans and the club. 

The fans never voted us down or Utd up, the club did. 

Most fans across from all clubs agree the of run the game and every decision benefits them and would vote for the change. 

The clubs tho can't see beyond the monthly finances and have little or no care for the wider game and Scottish football in general. 

When teams are voting on something that could effect every team and shape the game for the future with bus fares in mind, the baw is burst. 

That happened as well. 

Farce, joke, amateur hour not to mention tin pot, short sighted and in general - just jobbies. 

Celtic/ rangers swap board members, 11-1 voting system, uneven fixtures, it taken decades to even allow clubs to progress to the league system.

The game is ****ed, but now rangers are back no one will care. 

The OF shit show can continue. 

2 horse race for 30, 50, 100 years - cracking stuff. 

Tynecastlesmychurch
35 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Imagine

1. being Dundee's wee team.

2. Their own MD voting their city rivals to promotion

3. Their own MD voting the third biggest team in Scotland in to challenge them this season and duly win the title

4. Their own MD thinking that Peter Lawell would look after them

4. Not owning their own stadium - in fact it being owned by a former Dundee United director

5. Being from Dundee in the first place

Long may they linger in obscutity

🤣 yeah kinda puts things into perspective! 

Dundee can rot in hell forever and ever.

I hope they remain in the championship this season, languish there for another 30 before going out of business without anyone noticing they’ve gone.

Nah I’m no bitter 😇

Used to like Dundee a wee bit more than their city counterparts, but the past year or so I've come to realise what a shity, wee tinpot club they are. Bitter wee arseholes for fans too.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

We can now get right behind ICT to join us

I hope so. Would happily see Caley back up. Never been to Caley away, and would be great for Neil McCann and Wee Robbo.

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Emergency loan of a certain Scotland keeper?

Now that we've secured 1st place...

34 minutes ago, davieholt said:

While I share your views on the odious Dundee and its management, I do have sympathy with many of the views expressed in the first link. Indeed, most of them have been well rehearsed on this forum many times.

Indeed, so do I , but it's the timing of this new thread on their forum that reeks of irony, especially when it seems that even their play-off place could now be in jeopardy.

Of course, they weren't interested in reconstruction from the Championship last season as they finished 3rd..... but now they could miss out again, so maybe it now becomes their only realistic option.

Edited by Busby8

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

:robboyas:  That would be perfect.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

:robboyas:  That would be perfect.

It would certainly give Robbo a much needed lift.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It would certainly give Robbo a much needed lift.

Indeed, and that can only be a good thing!

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

They want a 16 or 18 team league now, oh wait, you voted against one, could not make it up.

1 hour ago, davieholt said:

Indeed. Someone pointing out a few posts down that Aberdeen screwed all of Scottish football a few years ago by voting to retain the 11-1 majority rule when the chance to do so was there. Amen to that.

52 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

They want a 16 or 18 team league now, oh wait, you voted against one, could not make it up.

Feck them! 😂

3 hours ago, hammyhouse said:

Feck lying down to rat rovers! I hope we rape them, we have many enemies I'm afraid, I personally hope Inverness go up via the play offs, with Toss County coming down the other way!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Emergency loan of a certain Scotland keeper?

Now that we've secured 1st place...

Like the sound of that, chuck in Boycie 

Silvery_Moon
3 hours ago, hammyhouse said:

48 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Feck lying down to rat rovers! I hope we rape them, we have many enemies I'm afraid, I personally hope Inverness go up via the play offs, with Toss County coming down the other way!

If we are going to lie down to anyone make it the Inverness game. The rest can rot as far as I'm concerned. Would love Dundee to end up 5th though. 

Edited by Silvery_Moon

4 hours ago, hammyhouse said:

Best post of the season!