Wee Robbo:This is your life

No Idle Talk

No Idle Talk

I am sure this has been posted on this forum before. Probably more than once. But I'm recent so forgive me.

I bloody love this! 

I actually get emotional watching this. To see the love from politicians, Hibbys, and the rest, towards the wee man warms my heart. 

My favourite Herts player. Always will be. 

I know this forum doesn't need another Robbo love in thread but it's late, I'm minced, and f it - he's the best! 

Edited by No Idle Talk

McGlynn The Money
11 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

I am sure this has been posted on this forum before. Probably more than once. But I'm recent so forgive me.

I bloody love this! 

I actually get emotional watching this. To see the love from politicians, Hibbys, and the rest, towards the wee man warms my heart. 

I know this forum doesn't need another Robbo love in thread but it's late, I'm minced, and f it - he's the best! 

Love it. Great to see some of the Federation boys like John Hunter and some of the other boys from the Federation of Hearts Supporter Clubs.

John makes a total ***** of the famous "fat striker scores" quote but I suppose that's not a problem in the grand scheme of things.

Silvery_Moon
39 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Love it. Great to see some of the Federation boys like John Hunter and some of the other boys from the Federation of Hearts Supporter Clubs.

John makes a total ***** of the famous "fat striker scores" quote but I suppose that's not a problem in the grand scheme of things.

To be kind to John he made a complete mess of the quote. Turned Robbo's late equaliser into a winner and 'Fat Striker Scores' became 'Fat Man Sings'. 

🤣 🤣 

StevenNaismith

I’m in this video for a few brief seconds and boy do I now feel even older than I am. That was one of the best nights, we will never see the like of Robbo again.

McGlynn The Money
3 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

To be kind to John he made a complete mess of the quote. Turned Robbo's late equaliser into a winner and 'Fat Striker Scores' became 'Fat Man Sings'. 

🤣 🤣 

I remember that. Some folk were already saying the correct quote when John went off piste.

He was a sight to behold when in full flow these sort of occasions, treated the microphone like a... very cherished object.

Silvery_Moon
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

I’m in this video for a few brief seconds and boy do I now feel even older than I am. That was one of the best nights, we will never see the like of Robbo again.

Were you on the stage at all? 

13 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I remember that. Some folk were already saying the correct quote when John went off piste.

He was a sight to behold when in full flow these sort of occasions, treated the microphone like a... very cherished object.

1:24:30 to see John in full flow...... 

4 hours ago, One five said:

Robbo is king 

Willie Bauld is the King of Hearts, John Robertson is the Ace of Hearts.

Silvery_Moon

Robbo taking a lot of stick for his outfit. 

Think I would need to question Craig Levein's colour of shirt as well. 

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Yeah that makes sense 👍would love to have seen king Willie he was supposed to have been amazing.
Ace Robbo is the greatest player I’ve ever seen 👍

McGlynn The Money
11 hours ago, Morgan said:

And Ann Budge the Queen of Hearts.

5 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

And Ann Budge the Queen of Hearts.

To some, yes.  😀

My wife is the Queen of my heart.  

I know,  :boak:

HamishMcGonagall
On 11/04/2021 at 05:37, No Idle Talk said:

I bloody love this! 

I didn't know this existed so thanks very much for posting! Really enjoyed watching it!

Hadn't seen that before and thought it was a great watch.

Anyone remember the big graffiti at the Dunbar end, Easter Road...KING ROBBO

Guest ToqueJambo

I've never seen that. Only Robbo could pull off wearing a green tartan at a Hearts event. If Neilson really has to go, the wee man is the perfect replacement if he's up for it. And he's one Hearts playing legend no-one would dare make up silly names and posters about after a few months in the job.

Guest ToqueJambo
On 10/04/2021 at 21:51, No Idle Talk said:

John Colquhoun - funny funny man. My sense of humour. ❤

Great taste in music too!

Robbo is my favourite all-time Hearts legend

JC is my favourite all time player

Levein is the best player I've seen play for us

Lucky to have seen them all in their prime.

No Idle Talk
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Great taste in music too!

Robbo is my favourite all-time Hearts legend

JC is my favourite all time player

Levein is the best player I've seen play for us

Lucky to have seen them all in their prime.

Aye I feel very lucky to have seen all three of them when they were at their peak. Great players.

On Craig Levein, he's not a guy I would imagine as being funny but I quite enjoyed his wee speech there. It was good. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Aye I feel very lucky to have seen all three of them when they were at their peak. Great players.

On Craig Levein, he's not a guy I would imagine as being funny but I quite enjoyed his wee speech there. It was good. 

That's what makes him funny. A guy who's perceived as being very arrogant but who is more than happy to make a joke at his own expense, not to mention take the piss out of others.

McGlynn The Money
22 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Unfortunately not.

How did you get a ticket for it. Not that I'm jealous or anything!

McGlynn The Money
2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

That's what makes him funny. A guy who's perceived as being very arrogant but who is more than happy to make a joke at his own expense, not to mention take the piss out of others.

Aye, he certainly took the piss out of Hearts during the Budge era.

Big Slim Stylee
On 11/04/2021 at 05:37, No Idle Talk said:

I bloody love this! 

Do you not think it’s time to let go of the whole fanboy thing? Take the Slade posters off the wall?😀

StevenNaismith
1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

How did you get a ticket for it. Not that I'm jealous or anything!

I was an employee at the time.

StevenNaismith
4 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Once you get to know Craig he is an extremely funny guy. Great sense of humour believe it or not.

McGlynn The Money
39 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I was an employee at the time.

Of the club?

38 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Once you get to know Craig he is an extremely funny guy. Great sense of humour believe it or not.

Aye, he must have some sense of humour if he thinks Damour is worth the contract he gave him.