Stick the congratulations right up your arse you despicable little runt

Hearts1975

I hope that worthless hierarchy including this tosspot are aware that we will never forget.  There are victims and there are victims.  Celtic are victims of the system which has guaranteed them around 100 domestic trophies.  We are real victims of that system.  So is every other club except new rangers.

Makes me sick.  Do you think they would have relegated Celtic or rangers with a corrupt vote?  More chance of me winning the lottery 3 weeks in a row.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Hearts1975

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I hope that worthless hierarchy including this tosspot are aware that we will never forget.  There are victims and there are victims.  Celtic are victims of the system which has guaranteed them around 100 domestic trophies.  We are real victims of that system.  So is every other club except new rangers.

Makes me sick.  Do you think they would have relegated Celtic or rangers with a corrupt vote?  More chance of me winning the lottery 3 weeks in a row.

The SFA and the SPFL has become a rest home for incompetent tossers.

allystrachan

They better allow fans in stadiums soon. Seeing him try to present the flag on the opening day will be a great sight. It will rival the ‘Andy Walker, your a ’ moment. 

David Black

You're welcome any time to Tynecastle Neil and I'm sure you will get a very warm welcome when it is flag presentation day. Well don't know about warm, hostile may be as good as it gets. Hasta pronto Neilly.

Diadora Van Basten

I just wish he would F off Scottish Football has a problem with bias and religious tolerance and the worst thing is they have appointed someone who is happy to brush these issues under the carpet and pretend things are peachy as long as Celtic and Rangers are 1 and 2x.

Geoff Kilpatrick
10 minutes ago, David Black said:

You're welcome any time to Tynecastle Neil and I'm sure you will get a very warm welcome when it is flag presentation day. Well don't know about warm, hostile may be as good as it gets. Hasta pronto Neilly.

Warm as in Wicker Man warm.

Borders Jambo
1 hour ago, Pilmuir said:

There has been a lot of hate on here directed towards Hearts officials in recent days but the real enemy is Neil Doncaster and the corrupt SPFL.

This.

We should never forgive

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Pilmuir said:

There has been a lot of hate on here directed towards Hearts officials in recent days but the real enemy is Neil Doncaster and the corrupt SPFL.

This. We wouldn't even be talking about Robbie Neilson if it wasn't for the SPFL, unless it was his team on the ending of a doing from Stendel's gegenpresse troops.

Randy Marsh

The trophy should be declined and sent back to him along with a massive steaming turd.   He's either really thick or just trying to troll us.  Vile dispicable mutant. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

It would be great if leaders at the club were as angry as us.

Taking the league to court not angry enough for you?

Neilson was also very angry in the media after the Alloa game - "ram it down their throats" wasn't it?  Of course he got slagged off on here for that.

Dagger Is Back

I hope we do see him inside Tynecastle again.

There’s nothing like us when we’re united,  and if there’s one thing we can agree on it’s that this cockroach deserves to know exactly what we feel about him and that we don’t forget or forgive our enemies. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I hope we do see him inside Tynecastle again.

There’s nothing like us when we’re united,  and if there’s one thing we can agree on it’s that this cockroach deserves to know exactly what we feel about him and that we don’t forget or forgive our enemies. 

Only if it was akin to Lyle Lanley landing in North Haverbrook.

(And that's as close to the wind as I will go on the physical violence angle).

SwindonJambo

The man is a delusional arrogant and shameless parasite who adds zero value. I wish him diarrhoea for the rest of his life.

Guy is an absolute clown.

Only in Scotland could someone so servile, incompetent and smug be allowed to hold onto such a job.

The day he eventually leaves, our national game will instantly improve.

The Old Tolbooth

You’re not welcome at Hearts Doncaster, stay away, for your own safety! You have zero clue about the hatred we feel for you! 

Oh, ah you can shove your corrupt league right up yer hoop!! 

Dagger Is Back
20 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Only if it was akin to Lyle Lanley landing in North Haverbrook.

(And that's as close to the wind as I will go on the physical violence angle).

🤣

13 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

The man is a delusional arrogant and shameless parasite who adds zero value. I wish him diarrhoea for the rest of his life.

You’ve got a way with words amigo but amen 

Sometimes you need a wee thread to remind you that football will never be completely happy clappy.

Well done, guys.

Get it up them !

👍

Edited by Boab

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Taking the league to court not angry enough for you?

Neilson was also very angry in the media after the Alloa game - "ram it down their throats" wasn't it?  Of course he got slagged off on here for that.

Neilson was responding to personal criticism in the media. Or the "external noise" as he bizarrely puts it when most of it was internal from people who watch the team.

I would have liked to see a little bit more **** you Scottish football from the club throughout this season. We could have created a siege mentality that we would have got right behind but there has been none of that in evidence.

50 minutes ago, Jodami said:We could have created a siege mentality that we would have got right behind but there has been none of that in evidence.

This. It started well with the win over hibs and Dundee then seemed to of disappeared overnight.  It’s something that really angers me as it most certainly never went from my thoughts.  It should have been our 12th man throughout but wasn’t. At least the majority of us supporters won’t ever forget

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

This comment (along with all the other comments) resonates with me 

it’s one thing to wine and dine at the old firm table amongst the hoardes, picking up the votes, knowing the more they do for the old firm, the more they do for themselves as a result 

Every wrong decision they have been on the back off, has been a result of self vested interest rather than what was morally and ethically correct at the time 

I had it in my head that by the decision made last year was an assault on our own institution to show the OF and the rest that they would go against the grain, and attack a big institution, and if they needed to.

That’s us paying the price for all of those years of them bowing to the masses, showing them sympathy and giving them concessions where none was merited and as a result not upsetting their pay masters and keeping their big fat salaries as a result 

I hope ur reading Dungcaster. I hope your reading social media tonight - Twitter etc - and every posted comment that says that you are a hated little perverted scummy imbocile of a mutant of a man, who is picking up a salary and abusing his position in turn 

That’s the only truth that we all agree on right now - no shame, no integrity and no honour by you, your paymasters and your subserving cronies 

Rot in hell, the lot of you - this will stick with the generations of jambos’ for years to come. 

You won’t be forgotten any time soon 

Very magnanimous of Neil Doncaster to congratulate us on winning the championship after all the carry on last year. After all it wasn't his fault, it's a member's association and he just carries out the will of the clubs.

Aye right, he's a slimy, weasel pussed, corrupt dickhead who should never darken Tynecastle's doorstep again and if he does then his stupidity in doing so should become very apparent to him very quickly and his arse booted (metaphorically or otherwise) back along the M8.

22games nro
10 hours ago, RENE said:

Think we should tell Duncastrr to not bother coming to Tynecastle for our first game as we shall not be raising any flag or celebrating as we should never have been demoted in the first place.

Actually I think we should invite him, especially if we have fans back 😎

Guys face is like a morning after pile of spew on a pavement, just FR OFF with your plastic congratulation you ****ing weasel. 
            I thought I had my Bp under control :vangry:now I’ll have go for a walk to calm the feck doon.

Calm down, he’s alright. 

:jj:

3fingersreid

Let the podium be set up , let that ******* and his side kicks walk out .let them take their place ready to present the trophy only for no Hearts players to walk out to collect the trophy . 
Im sure there’s an appropriate song that could be played over the tannoy to express our feelings towards him at the same time . 

shove your trophy up yer arse

He is so stupid if he thinks that we have forgotten. We most certainly have not and never will but I'm not one for personal abuse.  Actions speak louder than words, and I would rather like him to turn up to be greeted with a silent crowd facing away from any presentation.

The bare faced cheek of of the prick. Doubt he will ever have the balls to come to a fully packed Tynecastle and face the mob. 

It's like being complimented on what a good job you've done rebuilding your house by the guy who burnt it down. Wish him nothing but pain. GTF away from our game you parasite.

Edited by WDJ87