Stick the congratulations right up your arse you despicable little runt

Hearts1975

Ex member of the SaS

As much as I am against personal insults that rat faced See you next Tues. can go lie in a bed of shite. I doubt it will happen but if Budge had any feeling for the fans she should " respectfully " suggest he stays as far away as possible when we raise the flag. A ceremony that should not be made into a big deal, just get a young lad to do it. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Hearts1975

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
51 minutes ago, henryheart said:

He is so stupid if he thinks that we have forgotten. We most certainly have not and never will but I'm not one for personal abuse.  Actions speak louder than words, and I would rather like him to turn up to be greeted with a silent crowd facing away from any presentation.

That would be impressive to see. 

Ex member of the SaS
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That would be impressive to see. 

A barrage of " polite" emails telling him we have not and never will forgive or forget would be better. I would not be in the least bit sad if he never showed face in Tynie ever again. 

I do not condone violence ( see too much over many years ) but for his own safety he should be told to stay away.

That idiot is still in a job, well done all those who sat back and allowed him to continue to hang oot the back of glasgow sellick at the demise of others. 

dungcaster is a slimy horrible ******* 

Hagar the Horrible

The guy has no shame more neck than a Tower of giraffe. Him or anybody turning up to present the trophy would be beyond distasteful from the spfl. If they are wise get Robbo to present it. But i seriously think he will turn up just to provoke us and get a Celtic grade victimhood. But at risk of being jailed just for the thoughts in my head. Every club has its nutters but mother Teresa would be forgiven for turning up as the bride (Beatrice Kiddo) in kill Bill. We shouldall turn up with kazoos 

That apology is akin to a burglar phoning you the following day after ransacking your house to compliment you on your living room colour scheme.

Maroon Sailor

Don't forget this guy as well

Ross County relegated would be the icing on the cake

NINTCHDBPICT000542268634-1-e1590353582205.jpg.86fb587073401b79278bbd197d56f604.jpg

Medication-300x200.jpg.5f3ff1b788525b1bbadfd05a0f60fedb.jpg

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Don't forget this guy as well

Ross County relegated would be the icing on the cake

NINTCHDBPICT000542268634-1-e1590353582205.jpg.86fb587073401b79278bbd197d56f604.jpg

Medication-300x200.jpg.5f3ff1b788525b1bbadfd05a0f60fedb.jpg

Brechin out of existence, Alloa relegated and Ross County relegated would be beautiful 

Brick Tamland

Having slept on this, I think it would be a stroke of genius if he was invited to our first home game where fans were allowed in and we were all united in telling him what we thought of him. 

Imagine a packed Tynie and every single fan giving him dogs abuse until the mutant cant had to leave

:glorious:

Bazzas right boot
58 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Having slept on this, I think it would be a stroke of genius if he was invited to our first home game where fans were allowed in and we were all united in telling him what we thought of him. 

Imagine a packed Tynie and every single fan giving him dogs abuse until the mutant cant had to leave

:glorious:

Take the heat of Robbie, they should have a different board member attend every week, cracking idea. 

Bazzas right boot
On 10/04/2021 at 23:28, Sertse said:

Should be banned from Tynecastle for life

Why are we rewarding him.... 😎

Get him in, get him in centre circle - let him know what we think!

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hope his kitchen stool breaks when he's sitting on it. 

I hope his next stool is the size of his kitchen😁

On 10/04/2021 at 21:46, jamboinglasgow said:

A man who still collects a massive wage despite showing no leadership when it was most needed.

My hope is now his master Lawell is gone that the rest of SPFL get rid of him

Its absolutely laughable isn't it?

A leader devoid of any actual leadership skills, personality, vision or charisma.  

He's done nothing for Scottish football in his entire tenure. This recent TV deal still lags behind most of Europe and fails to meet the expectation or ambition of any of the clubs. I'd wager that the token increase is more to do with inflation than actually giving us more. 

When he turns up to present the trophy just as he walks out onto the pitch Ann should tell him we’ve decided to end the presentation early just all walk off and leave him standing on the pitch on his own with the trophy and no one to hand it too.... while we give the wank absolute pelters from the stands.

Guess The Crowd

Can I just say to the OP, possibly my favourite thread title ever.

Also, apologies if mentioned before, think I’m right in saying Saturday was the anniversary of the ‘vote’.

In fact, the final whistles (somewhat appropriately at Raith Rovers and Dens Park!) on Saturday 10th April 2021 just before 5pm would be virtually to the minute when the Dundee vote went ‘missing’ 👍🏼

Hagar the Horrible
35 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Should be told that his safety cannot be guaranteed so for that reason he should stay away.

This is where the Police should be involved, Stevie Wonder can see his presence is insightment.  But they dont have the self-awareness to know that,  If he turns up now, that would be preordained and planned.

Psychedelicropcircle
On 11/04/2021 at 08:12, henryheart said:

He is so stupid if he thinks that we have forgotten. We most certainly have not and never will but I'm not one for personal abuse.  Actions speak louder than words, and I would rather like him to turn up to be greeted with a silent crowd facing away from any presentation.

Not a chance that fat welt would get the silent treatment at tynie!

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Should be told that his safety cannot be guaranteed so for that reason he should stay away.

He will be delighted not to have to attend as he knows full well the reception he will get! So for that reason we need to invite him along...

On 11/04/2021 at 09:12, Ex member of the SaS said:

As much as I am against personal insults that rat faced See you next Tues. can go lie in a bed of shite. I doubt it will happen but if Budge had any feeling for the fans she should " respectfully " suggest he stays as far away as possible when we raise the flag. A ceremony that should not be made into a big deal, just get a young lad to do it. 

Oh no.

Invite him to unfurl the flag at a full Tynie next season.  THAT would be gauging the fans' feeling here mate.

Come see us, Neil.

If she has any sense, she gets this guy out before the first game to receive all our hate.

Brick Tamland
49 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Oh no.

Invite him to unfurl the flag at a full Tynie next season.  THAT would be gauging the fans' feeling here mate.

Come see us, Neil.

If she has any sense, she gets this guy out before the first game to receive all our hate.

Exactly this, but only if Tynie is a sell out, as I wouldn’t want a half measured seethefest. I want the full works - all the utter radges in our support going proper full pelt chicken at him and ably supported by the older/quieter more genteel members and the catering folk pissing in his glass and picking out some willnots with his cutlery. 
The scabby, rancid, glaikit looking cant deserves nothing less. 

Not that I’m bitter though....

Edited by Brick Tamland
Missed out a ,

Maroon Sailor

We should line McLeod Street and give the Fudwap a nice socially distanced Gorgie welcome 

2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Oh no.

Come see us, Neil.

Will only be a full tynie if budge and neilsen are away!!

Ex member of the SaS
2 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Exactly this, but only if Tynie is a sell out, as I wouldn’t want a half measured seethefest. I want the full works - all the utter radges in our support going proper full pelt chicken at him and ably supported by the older/quieter more genteel members and the catering folk pissing in his glass and picking out some willnots with his cutlery. 
The scabby, rancid, glaikit looking cant deserves nothing less. 

Not that I’m bitter though....

Not a bad idea, get the older generation to furiously rattle their Werther's sugar free butter candy wrappers, and flick the cucumber from their prawn sandwiches at him.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS