Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Hearts1975

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm just assuming Doncaster has minions monitoring sites like this to see whats said?

If so, can said minions report back to the paymaster that the Hearts support (and fans of a few more teams) ain't fickin happy. Don't ever have the cheek to try and blag freebies for Tynecastle again, you are not welcome you piece of shit!

Just  while I'm on about freebies, you with your x hundred thousands of a wage expect to get in for nowt but I have to work for approx 2 and a half hours to have the pleasure of watching my team. Parasite!

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I'm just assuming Doncaster has minions monitoring sites like this to see whats said?

If so, can said minions report back to the paymaster that the Hearts support (and fans of a few more teams) ain't fickin happy. Don't ever have the cheek to try and blag freebies for Tynecastle again, you are not welcome you piece of shit!

:bravo:

Replace the 'r' in the last word in your thread title with a 'c' and you're closer to my thoughts on him.

Otherwise I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment 👍

Italian Lambretta
Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Budge will inform him tomorrow over tea and scones.

There has been a lot of hate on here directed towards Hearts officials in recent days but the real enemy is Neil Doncaster and the corrupt SPFL.

Think we should tell Duncastrr to not bother coming to Tynecastle for our first game as we shall not be raising any flag or celebrating as we should never have been demoted in the first place.

7 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

Replace the 'r' in the last word in your thread title with a 'c' and you're closer to my thoughts on him.

Otherwise I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment 👍

Trust me. If I would have got away with it, I would have 👍

Just now, upgotheheads said:

Surely there's no chance that AB will allow him anywhere near Tynecastle.

Why? She allowed Nelms.

😐

Not one for conflict etc. but if he has the nerve to come to Gorgie next season and our paths cross he's gettin' telt. 

No way is he passing me without comment.

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Trust me. If I would have got away with it, I would have 👍

Fair play. I did think that was where you were heading with that statement. 100 % bang on the money. 👍

5 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Thank you Martoon but I had a further rant on Edit when you were posting.

👍

ShortmanRossco
13 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He can ram it right up his jinker. 

Never heard this expression before, bravo 😁

2 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Never heard this expression before, bravo 😁

I like it.

I'm going to start using it in conversation.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Please come to a full Tynecastle to present the trophy - you will be guaranteed a very warm welcome - you pig faced weasel.

If he thinks by being first of the bat to offer “his congratulations” makes everything alright, he has another thing coming 

most important he understands the hatred and Ill will against him, that will last many many lifetimes. No apology will ever change that 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Please come to a full Tynecastle to present the trophy - you will be guaranteed a very warm welcome - you pig faced weasel.

At a guess they would need to draft in the PSNI with landrovers to guard the plaza like they did with the Ardoyne roundabout to stop the loyalists from walking home(for about 3 years I think, nightly). You might be better looking that up on Youtube.

5 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

At a guess they would need to draft in the PSNI with landrovers to guard the plaza like they did with the Ardoyne roundabout to stop the loyalists from walking home(for about 3 years I think, nightly). You might be better looking that up on Youtube.

91B825B3-7A1E-4F9C-AEB9-DB2E9B863BA4.jpeg

Geddyalexneil

I agree with I think everybody who has posted.

He can eff right off.

Utter welt!

If someone is reading this on Dungcaster's behalf tell him to ram his congratulations where the sun don't shine1

Hectormasson
20 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Surely there's no chance that AB will allow him anywhere near Tynecastle.

She's that ignorant towards our fans she probably would......

24 minutes ago, RENE said:

Think we should tell Duncastrr to not bother coming to Tynecastle for our first game as we shall not be raising any flag or celebrating as we should never have been demoted in the first place.

Germ of a good idea there Hearts just totally ignore the whole winning Championship thing tell them to keep the flag and let them know we are not forgetting the demotion.  As an aside see the Brechin Chairman making moves to save Brechin from relegation again as Lowland and Highland Clubs not played enough games.

Doctor FinnBarr
5 minutes ago, Tynehead said:

Germ of a good idea there Hearts just totally ignore the whole winning Championship thing tell them to keep the flag and let them know we are not forgetting the demotion.  As an aside see the Brechin Chairman making moves to save Brechin from relegation again as Lowland and Highland Clubs not played enough games.

Shitting it because Brora beat us.

Glamorgan Jambo

I’m just staggered he’s held on to his job a year after that utter shambles with continuing shambles in respect of the play offs, the number of fixtures to play in L1 and L2 and numerous own goals in the dialogue with the Scottish Government.

Quite telling that Der Hun are giving their big exclusives this season to Peter Smith of ITV news (a very decent journalist btw) rather than the SPFLs main supporter Sky. I’m Talking about the lengthy interview with Gerrard after they’d clinched the title and last weeks interview with Kamala (another excellent piece of journalism )

jamboinglasgow

A man who still collects a massive wage despite showing no leadership when it was most needed.

My hope is now his master Lawell is gone that the rest of SPFL get rid of him