Confident bet

tynietigers

tynietigers

My chef today offered me a bet of £100 that Hearts next season will finish in the bottom 4 which I gladly excepted ☺️ now I know at this time a lot of people will say I am mad to have taken it and I know it was only Alloa but last night got me thinking that with Souter & Haring back, bring in Ginnelly and a couple of more players with Naismith and Walker as impact players the team should be fine next year 🤔 I think it’s money in the bag 👍🏻

Enough garbage in the league plus Gordon means that even if we are as shite as last 3 years we won’t be bottom 4 

Edited by R1874

13 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

My chef today offered me a bet of £100 that Hearts next season will finish in the bottom 4 which I gladly excepted ☺️ now I know at this time a lot of people will say I am mad to have taken it and I know it was only Alloa but last night got me thinking that with Souter & Haring back, bring in Ginnelly and a couple of more players with Naismith and Walker as impact players the team should be fine next year 🤔 I think it’s money in the bag 👍🏻

Give him the money now if Robbie intends to stay.

tynietigers
14 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Accepted not expected

sorry a bugbear of mine

English not my strong point 😣

tynietigers
5 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I would have taken the bet even at bottom 6. Spend it wisely.

I would have as well 👍🏻

tynietigers
4 minutes ago, Australis said:

Give him the money now if Robbie intends to stay.

Well you can get back to me next year ☺️ Saying I told you so 😉

lost in space
24 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

If you have your own chef - losing the hundred should not be a problem for you.........

tynietigers
2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

If you have your own chef - losing the hundred should not be a problem for you.........

😂😂😂 no I work with him 

lost in space
23 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

😂😂😂 no I work with him 

Thats a fantastic attitude. Do you work with your butler and chauffeur too?

tynietigers
23 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Thats a fantastic attitude. Do you work with your butler and chauffeur too?

Wow 😯 why try and turn it into something it’s not 😣 

52 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

😂😂😂 no I work with him 

He only needs cook a couple of steaks to cover the bet, you'll be washing up for weeks if you lose!

tynietigers
24 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

He only needs cook a couple of steaks to cover the bet, you'll be washing up for weeks if you lose!

I’m not losing 😉

1 hour ago, tynietigers said:

No offence but with the injury history here of 4 of those players and our injury “curse” I’d start putting a couple of quid away every week.

tynietigers
1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

No offence but with the injury history here of 4 of those players and our injury “curse” I’d start putting a couple of quid away every week.

I do get you 👍🏻 Especially when anybody went near Souter 😬

Just now, tynietigers said:

I do get you 👍🏻 Especially when anybody went near Souter 😬

I was delighted to see him back & big Pete back at his best last night but putting our eggs in THOSE baskets is a risk  

McGlynn The Money
4 hours ago, tynietigers said:

4 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Accepted not expected

sorry a bugbear of mine

The OP typed "excepted" not "expected".

sorry a bugbear of mine

Hectormasson
5 hours ago, tynietigers said:

Fair bet m8 good luck ....👍🇶🇦🇱🇻

SomethingAboutObua

We won't be bottom 4, if we're bottom 6 by the first round of fixtures I think Neilson will be away and we'll get another "January's a tough window for a new manager/he needs a preseason/he needs a summer transfer window" season and finish 7th or above. 

We're either top 6 under Neilson or at least top 7 under someone else imo, think you're guaranteed that £100.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Do you get different odds if Neilson is in charge or not? If it is the former I wouldn't be so cock sure.

7 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

We’ll be top 4 no matter who is in charge.

Hmmm ... If that's the case, then I wouldn't have stopped my FOH payments

tynietigers
4 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Do you get different odds if Neilson is in charge or not? If it is the former I wouldn't be so cock sure.

He says that all is not good between Budge and FOH 🤔 according to Anne’s brother 🙄 

Seymour M Hersh
14 hours ago, tynietigers said:

Look at me I have my own chef type post!  What bet did the gardener or chauffeur offer you? :lol:

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

We have a shot at top six if we replace Neilson with the right man now and don’t let Neilson near a summer transfer window.

We’ll be down at the fighting and scrapping end of the table if we keep him. 

One good performance after all that went before it, doesn’t change a thing.

Better value than any bookie would offer. That is the best sort of bet. Now that Robbie has finally realised that footballers have best positions, you are sorted - as long as he remembers it next week!

tynietigers
40 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Look at me I have my own chef type post!  What bet did the gardener or chauffeur offer you? :lol:

Not as funny when somebody else has  already said same quote 👍🏻

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, tynietigers said:

Not as funny when somebody else has  already said same quote 👍🏻

I know I only spotted it after I'd posted my response. Great minds thinking alike maybe or fools seldom differing? :lol: