El Clasico

Sooperstar

Massive match in the La Liga title race kicking off in 5 minutes. Should be a good one.

Having issues with my La Liga TV and a debate with Virgin at the moment so I have lost access. Any links?

McGlynn The Money

Apparently Messi hasn't scored against Real Madrid since Ronaldo left. He looked way off the pace tonight. Apart from corner he never really looked like scoring. Seemed to spend the game trying to win free kicks at the edge of the box than blasting them into the wall or over the bar.

54 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That was a good game. Drama to the end. 

Great match, thoroughly enjoyed it. End to end stuff. Nice wee 3 way battle at top of la liga going on. Being an admirer and follower of atletico, I stuck a tenner on them start of the season at 8/1. Shouldve cashed out a month ago. Got a feeling barca will nick the league. Still got to play atletico plus atletico run in is harder on paper and squad depth not great. Big game against betis away tomorrow. No suarez or llorente due to bans. Should be an exciting finish to la liga though as Real definitely in the mix  

McGlynn The Money
12 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Great match, thoroughly enjoyed it. End to end stuff. Nice wee 3 way battle at top of la liga going on. Being an admirer and follower of atletico, I stuck a tenner on them start of the season at 8/1. Shouldve cashed out a month ago. Got a feeling barca will nick the league. Still got to play atletico plus atletico run in is harder on paper and squad depth not great. Big game against betis away tomorrow. No suarez or llorente due to bans. Should be an exciting finish to la liga though as Real definitely in the mix  

Yeah, the team that has just gone top of the league is definitely in the mix.

16 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

I think if Real didn't have the CL still on the go then they would be favourites. They will definitely prioritise that over the league if it comes down to it though.

It's been a great weekend for sport. Hearts finally turned up to a match Friday, the National followed by el classico and the golf in between. I've hardly seen an English score let alone watched any of their football this weekend although I'll dip my toe in tomorrow in the hope spurs v man u isn't a drab 0-0 cagey affair. Last game was a one off freak result I suspect. Golf is shaping up nicely for final round too 

McGlynn The Money

Barcelona paid for a promoted tweet from their official account, of Koeman moaning about the "penalty" they didn't get on Saturday night. If that was a penalty the game has gone. If a club can give Celtic a run for its money and terms of paranoia and playing the victim it's good ole Barça.