Medicine Delivered

mellors1874

Brighton Jambo
3 hours ago, Le Chat said:

We should have rammed the medicine right down their throats.

We didn't.

Oh give it a rest.

We stuck six past Dundee, QOS and Alloa, we stuck five past Ayr, we beat Raith our nearest challengers 4-0 at their place.  

We are 13 points clear and by the end that could be nearer 20 points.  We have a goal difference of plus 32.  

Despite a poor couple of months it couldn’t have been a more comprehensive league victory.  

28 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Oh give it a rest.

We stuck six past Dundee, QOS and Alloa, we stuck five past Ayr, we beat Raith our nearest challengers 4-0 at their place.  

We are 13 points clear and by the end that could be nearer 20 points.  We have a goal difference of plus 32.  

Despite a poor couple of months it couldn’t have been a more comprehensive league victory.  

Pish.  And I'll say what I like.

If you don't like it, do one.

32 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Oh give it a rest.

The last sentence is completely contradictory to the rest of your post. 

2 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

I'm sure Hamilton will bring bumper away crowds in next season's championship.

😂😂😂😂

Brighton Jambo
10 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Pish.  And I'll say what I like.

If you don't like it, do one.

Fine but when you chat nonsense I will tell you to give it a rest.  Don’t like it, do one yourself.  

Brighton Jambo
5 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

And I'll keep telling you to F O so I wouldn't waste your time.

A wee hint for you.  When trying to give it the big boy act maybe remember to actually quote my post.  

Edited by Brighton Jambo

The White Cockade

This place is a madhouse sometimes

People really think the club have a list of teams they have a vendetta against and go out to stuff them as revenge 

Really? grow up ffs

Still going on about boycotts and getting back at Judas clubs 

They all voted in their own interests the same as we did 

Time to forget that and move on

We deserved to go down on our results and performances last season 

In fact they probably did us a favour as we are now back up next season and if we hadn’t been demoted we might well have been relegated this season anyway 

The hard work starts now 

Support the players and the club next season whoever is in charge and forget this entitlement crap that we should play like Man City every game and win 8-0

Wasn’t a great season but we are up again now 

HHGH

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

I bought streams as I really needed to see the football and I won’t use illegal streams if that makes me a prick so be it 

don’t  really think your in a position to judge everyone because of an action they took to watch their club

Correct. 

feedtheroman2

Hopefully we can gift ICT 3 points and they actually keep Scumdee out of the play offs. That would be proper karma 

1 minute ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Hopefully we can gift ICT 3 points and they actually keep Scumdee out of the play offs. That would be proper karma 

All for that.

Any opportunity to absolutely shaft the team that shafted us the hardest should be grabbed with both hands.

Independence
4 hours ago, mellors1874 said:

Well done Hearts 

To the rest get it right up you 

Always Hearts 

The Famous are back

Well done Hearts 

To the rest get it right up you 

Always Hearts 

The Famous are back

...and my FoH subscriptions will continue till I die and will never be a used as a bargaining chip! 

Independence
8 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Perfect.

So what fo we want yo happen now?

Killie, Ross C,  Hamilton, M'well to be relegated automatically?

The above teams to lose a play off (meaning a Raith/Dunf/Dundee or ICT go up)?

The above SPL teams to win play off?

I'm hoping for ICT to get a play off final  place snd demote a SPL team, pity St.Mirren are just out of reach.

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Was it really?

Neilson made sure we didn't stick our knee on the neck of those clubs that shafted us.

Very hollow!

Inappropriate comment have a word with yourself. A man died and you know that.

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Oh give it a rest.

Poor couple of months including Brora aye 

siegementality
1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Oh give it a rest.

With a contradictory line like that you are the one who needs to give it a rest.

3 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

We won the Championship. No need to put the Boots in.

You are still the one :-0 From time to time something drags us old barstewards out from wherever we are. This weekend warrants a visit to JKB to add a touch of congratulations. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
53 minutes ago, VeraNT said:

You are still the one :-0 From time to time something drags us old barstewards out from wherever we are. This weekend warrants a visit to JKB to add a touch of congratulations. 

Good to hear from you :food-smiley-004:

Guest ToqueJambo

How many people saw this thread title then imagined sending a small box of "Windsetlers" to the SPL offices and a few clubs, c/o Neil Doncaster and a few chairmen. 4 quid at Superdrug apparently plus the cost of a stamp. Totally worth it.

Randy Marsh

No medicine was ever going to be properly delivered after we loaned Zamal to St. Mirren.  It showed us up as being weak and displayed a lack of respect to the Hearts support.  The 'Only Hearts' moto went down the shitter very quickly. 

McGlynn The Money

This thread just shows how far we have fallen as a club. Dishing out "medicine" to part-time teams like Alloa who we should be beating comfortably, and should only ever come up against in the cups. Not to mention Twitter spats with the admins and fans of some of the tinpot shite we've had to play against.

We should never have been in this league but ended up there thanks to Levein, Budge and Doncaster. Winning at at a canter should have been a given but we made hard work of it at times.

There hasn't been as much medicine administered as i would have liked to certain clubs, theres still plenty medicine in our cupboard ready to be dished out, if we ever get a competant manager to dish it out. Hopefully that happens soon.

5 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

People really think the club have a list of teams they have a vendetta against and go out to stuff them as revenge 

Really? grow up ffs

In fact they probably did us a favour as we are now back up next season and if we hadn’t been demoted we might well have been relegated this season anyway 

The hard work starts now 

Support the players and the club next season whoever is in charge and forget this entitlement crap that we should play like Man City every game and win 8-0

HHGH

Not one fan on here or in our support is expecting us to play like man city and win 8-0 every week mate, all we want is 100% effort, passion and a better set up, style of play, most of this season has been garbage, and we havent even got effort from the players, we quite frankly expect better than that add into it getting knocked out of both cups by tinpot teams and we are all fed up with it. Hopefully the changes are made to get us all feeling a little better next season. HHGH!

Harry Potter
11 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Really? grow up ffs

The hard work starts now 

HHGH

Man city lost yesterday.

6 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Not one fan on here or in our support is expecting us to play like man city and win 8-0 every week mate, all we want is 100% effort, passion and a better set up, style of play, most of this season has been garbage, and we havent even got effort from the players, we quite frankly expect better than that add into it getting knocked out of both cups by tinpot teams and we are all fed up with it. Hopefully the changes are made to get us all feeling a little better next season. HHGH!

Both good posts 👍

Bring on the embarrassment that next season may hold if there are not massive changes @ Tynecastle. 

I fear that with all that is in place now we shall return to where we have left.

Tine shall tell.. **** all the rest.