10 April 2021: Should Robbie Neilson be the Hearts Manager in the Premiership next season?

David McCaig

10 April 2021: Should Robbie Neilson be the Hearts Manager in the Premiership next season?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robbie Neilson be the Hearts Manager in the Premiership next season?

1 hour ago, JDHMFC said:

Wow, Meaningless.

Where to start with that comment.

If we want to win anything we need to beat what is in front of us, win all games on the card.

Use the games to show intent, we are due that .

We may as well not bother about next season, if we still have the same garbage.

Meaningless, from Hearts fans.

What a state we are in if that is the mindset.

Bad enough watching a team of zombies every week, if you mean meaningless cause we are shite then i would agree.

You don't mean that though, what a meaningless comment to make on Hearts.

Promotion is in the bag, we have no cup competitions remaining so our season is over.

The remaining games are little more than a chance to try out some youngsters.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Pasquale for King

• kingantti1874

• Cruyff

17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Promotion is in the bag, we have no cup competitions remaining so our season is over.

Eh.

I give in.

13 minutes ago, JDHMFC said:

Eh.

I give in.

Sorry to burst your bubble in your attempt to try and set some kind of "must win" target for Neilson, but you are in denial if you think it will achieve anything.

15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Sorry to burst your bubble in your attempt to try and set some kind of "must win" target for Neilson, but you are in denial if you think it will achieve anything.

Burst my bubble, denial.

I decided to stop because i am about to lose the plot with thickos like you.

Robbie has no plan he is happy taking the slow boat to failure. You are at it, in no way am i trying to super boost a must win for Robbie.

The club should be stating it intends to challenge for the title, as should all clubs. Ah wait no, we claim to consolidate and take our time.

Who knows maybe we will win the league next season.

Go on , have another silly moment.

The winners mentality was installed into me when playing primary football, even then we wanted to win everything. Funnily enough same thing happened at boys clubs i played for and when i left school the sides i played for. Every one of them had the intention to win everything we played in.

At no time did any of us say' Lets finish midway or better. That would get you beaten before you got on the pitch, who wants to play for a side with that as an ambition.

The football fan can think what they like, the club though should be installing a winners mentality into the club. then the fans catch onto it when they see it working.

I stopped because i thought was best, was nothing to do with you or your silly mindset towards me for wanting a winners mentality plastered all over the place for all to see. .

Edited by JDHMFC

55 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The must wins were Alloa and Brora. Certainly lose with some youngsters in this team. He wouldn't dare play them. 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Sounds fairly meaningful to me. I hope that Robbie does indeed use these final games to experiment.

23 minutes ago, JDHMFC said:

Burst my bubble, denial.

I decided to stop because i am about to lose the plot with thickos like you.

Robbie has no plan he is happy taking the slow boat to failure. You are at it, in no way am i trying to super boost a must win for Robbie.

The club should be stating it intends to challenge for the title, as should all clubs. Ah wait no, we claim to consolidate and take our time.

Who knows maybe we will win the league next season.

Go on , have another silly moment.

The winners mentality was installed into me when playing primary football, even then we wanted to win everything. Funnily enough same thing happened at boys clubs i played for and when i left school the sides i played for. Every one of them had the intention to win everything we played in.

At no time did any of us say' Lets finish midway or better. That would get you beaten before you got on the pitch, who wants to play for a side with that as an ambition.

The football fan can think what they like, the club though should be installing a winners mentality into the club. then the fans catch onto it when they see it working.

I stopped because i thought was best, was nothing to do with you or your silly mindset towards me for wanting a winners mentality plastered all over the place for all to see. .

There we go.  Resorting  to personal insults because you lost the argument.

As for calling me a "thicko", I am pretty confident my IT job in financial services is well beyond your capabilities or salary.

16 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

The must wins were Alloa and Brora. Certainly lose with some youngsters in this team. He wouldn't dare play them. 

Cup performances were a disgrace but we are discussing what is left to play for.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Sounds fairly meaningful to me. I hope that Robbie does indeed use these final games to experiment.

Don’t think he’s got too much to experiment with, player wise. The youngsters you’d expect to get a run out in these circumstances are mostly on loan and when you take away players that are on the way out it doesn’t leave a huge amount. 

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

There we go.  Resorting  to personal insults because you lost the argument.

As for calling me a "thicko", I am pretty confident my IT job in financial services is well beyond your capabilities or salary.

Lost an argument? Your job omg.

Hey i couldn't care what job you have.

I retired at 35.

Cheers

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

What youngsters would these be?

14 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What youngsters would these be?

I don't see any of the football outwith the first team, so best ask those that watch it.

Kastaneer, Frear, Berra, Popescu, etc or a promising youngster? 🤔

6 hours ago, frankblack said:

I don't see any of the football outwith the first team, so best ask those that watch it.

Kastaneer, Frear, Berra, Popescu, etc or a promising youngster? 🤔

Not one of them played tonight and we were still honking......its not the players ....Robbie gtf....unfortunately I can't vote twice🤬