Scott Wilson on Radio Scotland just now

Paddy Crossan

30 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

By the way just watched the Scottish National news - they read out the Premier results with not a mention of Hearts winning the Championship.

They prob don't even realise it.

Other side of the coin when Soccer Sat confirmed the Dundee result they had Hearts are champions below it and Jeff Stelling went on to chat about it when giving the result. 

BBC are ****in useless 

Did Scott confirm that it was him that picked the team and did the half time talk last night as the rumours have suggested ?

59 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

By the way just watched the Scottish National news - they read out the Premier results with not a mention of Hearts winning the Championship.

We're better staying away from the news as last time it made NATIONAL news 🙄

8 hours ago, Musemic said:

Give it a rest eh.

What dizzying heights of your chosen profession have you reached that makes you refer to the National Clinical Director in these terms? 

He has a point tbf. When I hear professor leitch on the TV or radio I just think patronising twat. Maybe a bit unfair of me to judge him on the sound and tone of his voice but that's how he comes across to me whenever I hear it.

3 hours ago, rory78 said:

We're better staying away from the news as last time it made NATIONAL news 🙄

Correct. Very much nothing to see here in us winning Scotlands 2nd tier but losing to a part time team from the Highlands who had barely kicked a ball in 3 months is UK wide hysteria!

McGlynn The Money
9 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Unless you tell us what he's saying, you aren't really saying anything.

You say it best, when you say nothing at all.

Jambo 4 Ever
10 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Jason is a good guy who has been thrust into the media spotlight during the pandemic and handled it well.  He's also massively respected professionally both in the U.K. and abroad.

You on the other hand are a whining bawbag.

This 

Love it how people call the National Clinical Director (who has a Masters in Public Health from Harvard) “the dentist”.

And people call him condescending....

8 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

He has a point tbf. When I hear professor leitch on the TV or radio I just think patronising twat. Maybe a bit unfair of me to judge him on the sound and tone of his voice but that's how he comes across to me whenever I hear it.

Good guy. 

17 hours ago, Musemic said:

Give it a rest eh.

What dizzying heights of your chosen profession have you reached that makes you refer to the National Clinical Director in these terms? 

When I last heard Leitch on 5L, Nicky Campbell said he is the most requested clinician, scientist as the audience believe him to be the clearest and most relatable 'expert' when answering their questions.

Says more about critics up here, on here, than Leitch.

Or 5L listeners.

Edited by DETTY29

15 hours ago, Boof said:

Still waiting to hear what Scott was saying. Was he a guest or co-presenter?

Guest.

Sort of admitted he regularly breaks Covid rules as his barber comes into his garden to cut his hair.

Although, I'm not convinced he does as I believe there is a form of entertainment dispensation, although that may just be England.  (Reason provided why EPL - EFL players seemed to be be getting hair done)

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, FWJ said:

Love it how people call the National Clinical Director (who has a Masters in Public Health from Harvard) “the dentist”.

And people call him condescending....

Yeh exactly

some people on here just like a moan and because they don’t like what he says, they criticise him but he probably has a higher IQ than all the moaners put together 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Guest.

Sort of admitted he regularly breaks Covid rules as his barber comes into his garden to cut his hair.

Although, I'm not convinced he does as I believe there is a form of entertainment dispensation, although that may just be England.  (Reason provided why EPL - EFL players seemed to be be getting hair done)

What else was he saying?

14 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What else was he saying?

Was only meant to do 5 games at Tynie but Robinson persuaded him to stay on.

Has plenty pals that aren't jambos and respects anyone that supports 'local' irrespective of allegiance.

Will play other clubs' anthems no problem if doing Scotland, Hampden games.

Tries to take mickey with soundtracks for opposition but won't over step mark.

Training for run from Stirling Castle to Tynecastle for MND.  Edinburgh Castle out of commission for Tattoo.

When folk hear his voice, they think he is Craig Levein.

Confused the hell out of me to hear his first game was the De Vries 5-1 because it feels like he's been there since the JJ era. I'd completely forgotten it was Mark McKenzie from radio forth back then.

Am I making this up or was Scott involved in setting up the first club website, back when they didn't really exist? (and maybe the first KB?)

John Findlay
1 hour ago, strophic said:

Confused the hell out of me to hear his first game was the De Vries 5-1 because it feels like he's been there since the JJ era. I'd completely forgotten it was Mark McKenzie from radio forth back then.

Am I making this up or was Scott involved in setting up the first club website, back when they didn't really exist? (and maybe the first KB?)

Yes he set up KB through Scotweb. Back in 1996.

Was a year above me at primary school. He was the school goalie and when he went to secondary school, I took his place as school goalie in the team.

Jambo 4 Ever
On 11/04/2021 at 11:32, DETTY29 said:

Was only meant to do 5 games at Tynie but Robinson persuaded him to stay on.

Has plenty pals that aren't jambos and respects anyone that supports 'local' irrespective of allegiance.

Will play other clubs' anthems no problem if doing Scotland, Hampden games.

Tries to take mickey with soundtracks for opposition but won't over step mark.

Training for run from Stirling Castle to Tynecastle for MND.  Edinburgh Castle out of commission for Tattoo.

When folk hear his voice, they think he is Craig Levein.

Shame about same voice as Levein though 😂

Psychedelicropcircle

Strange I thought OTB was on a week off it hasn’t been posted to my podcast this week!

on a side note a jambo I know looks like Leitch & I’m certain he’ll get accused on his return to tynie😀

Jambo 4 Ever
27 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Strange I thought OTB was on a week off it hasn’t been posted to my podcast this week!

on a side note a jambo I know looks like Leitch & I’m certain he’ll get accused on his return to tynie😀

Leitch or Levein?