Joe Savage.

Whatever

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, qferryjam said:

What a lot of pish you can’t criticise the players at games or online as it’s “no fair” and they need motivated ,what next no talking the team down in the boozer in case someone hears it ? If you believe this has been a season of convincing performances I wonder about your objectivity,

this has been the first convincing performance since Raith away when they were a man down and the one before that Dundee ,Neilson has been bested by part time and full time managers consistently including a guy that travelled 4 hours to work as a welder after knocking us out the cup ,I just don’t think giving him more money and time to get gubbed off Prem teams before sacking him in November is the brightest idea 

Since you put it like that, I tend to agree. ;)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamboAl

• soonbe110

• Deevers

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Like any scout he will have recommended duds. Some on here blame him for every dud we have signed. Never as black and white as that. Vanacek certainly wasn’t one of his. 

Involved in every signing for the last seven years. 

59 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Involved in every signing for the last seven years. 

Maybe involved but certainly not in favour of quite a few of them. 

IveSeenTheLight

Congratulations.

Hopefully were allowed back into the stadiums next season and have some games to look forward to.

sorry wrong thread

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

Auld Reekin'
2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Congratulations.

Hopefully were allowed back into the stadiums next season and have some games to look forward to.

:icon14:  Thanks - yep, hope so!

6 hours ago, JamboAl said:

My view is that it has nothing to do with "properly".

He did well last night because of Haring's contribution and if he had played without Haring do you think he would have been anywhere near so effective in what you describe as his natural position?  Teams are constructed "properly" on the basis of what is best for the side and not necessarily what is best for an individual player.  Even using the same system and the same players tactics often need to change from game  to game as there is another team on the field trying to win as well.

All this "properly" shite is just a dig at the manager/club.

You really believe someone making a comment on how the team is set up and how players are deployed is an attack on the club?  Pathetic and paranoid sums you up. 

From what I have heard he is a bit of a raj and you would not want to get on his wrong side. My other concern is he will probably get sacked soon as the last person that called out the footballing side( stendel) got launched by the power freak.

33 minutes ago, Deevers said:

You really believe someone making a comment on how the team is set up and how players are deployed is an attack on the club?  Pathetic and paranoid sums you up. 

I think paranoid and pathetic  are more descriptive terms for someone who finds something to criticise just for the sake of it.  Now toddle off and try to be happy that we're back where we should be - there's a good boy.

51 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think paranoid and pathetic  are more descriptive terms for someone who finds something to criticise just for the sake of it.  Now toddle off and try to be happy that we're back where we should be - there's a good boy.

Sure sign of a prat when you behave like that. Now you toddle off.

2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe involved but certainly not in favour of quite a few of them. 

Has agreed on every player suggested to him by the successive managers. 

43 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Has agreed on every player suggested to him by the successive managers. 

Absolute rubbish. Just ask him next time you talk to him. Will be revealing. 

6 hours ago, The_razors_edge said:

Nor was Ikpeazu or Gavin Reilly

He was very much against the Uche signing after watching him many times 

10 hours ago, luckydug said:

If our support are so fabulous they won't let a few setbacks stop them renewing their STs. 

What the hell are you on about ?  Nobody can question our loyal, supportive, generous fans.

8 hours ago, JamboAl said: