• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamboAl

• GinRummy

• sadj

• TheBigO

I’ve got high hopes for the lad. Now he’s actually playing where he should be you can see why we signed him. Loads of energy and drive also vocal and trying to direct other players. 

Nice goal, I definitely think a fit and upto speed haring will help the whole team... But especially with players like McEneff who will get a bit more freedom to look forward.

gorgie al 1960

if we get our system sorted out I reckon this boy will be very close to Paul Hartley in industry and finishing 

Quality player still to fully to settle in. Can’t be a good player by yourself and he’s suffered from a lack of energy and quality around him.  Looking forward to seeing him come good. 

Lone Striker
14 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Favourite outfield Hearts player by far. 

He will make us millions. 

Bookmark 👍🏻

Steady on just a wee bit there.   After the 4-0 Celtic game, folk on here were out-bidding each other for  the number of millions Cochrane would get us.:tlj:

Absolute Scenes

I just hope we as fans give him space to grow and develop. Cant be helped he was being played out of position for so many games. But he’s our central guy with Haring 

10 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Amazing what happens when players play in their natural positions and slowed to do what their good at. 

Exactly. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Steady on just a wee bit there.   After the 4-0 Celtic game, folk on here were out-bidding each other for  the number of millions Cochrane would get us.:tlj:

Mark my words LS Mceneff isn’t a daft wee laddie 👍🏻

Malinga the Swinga

Played very well. With Haring beside him, we looked progressive and aggressive and hope he can become regular goalscorer. 

Lone Striker
2 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Aye...  the lad looks like a proper player.  Let's just hope he shows tonight's performance regularly  in the Premiership.   The point I was making is that it's far too early to be counting "money in the bank".   👍

Pasquale for King

Much more like the player we were expecting, having Haring beside him definitely helped. Hopefully the first of many goals. 

Very strong 90 mins much more like the player we thought had been signed. Well done son 

Jambof3tornado
39 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Play someone in their correct position and hey presto.

Great game from Aaron.

This. Not difficult.

tartofmidlothian
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Mceneff and Haring performances tonight has done no favours for Andy Irving.

All set to be the new Scott Severin.

SectionDJambo
29 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Played very well. With Haring beside him, we looked progressive and aggressive and hope he can become regular goalscorer. 

Those 2 should be a regular pair in our midfield.

No Idle Talk

Amazing what happens when you allow a goalscoring midfielder to actually venture into the opposition's  box, eh?

Glad the manager has finally realised why he was signed. Why do managers have huge squads and still try to fit square pegs in round holes? 

47 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Millions? I will take that bet.

wattie exploited

played very well tonight he was up and down the field was brilliant lets hope this continues :rifle:

Tonight we saw him in the box more than the rest of his other games put together! Encouraging! 👍

11 hours ago, Yoda said:

Great game from Aaron.

Yup, funny that. Great composure for the finish. 

ford donald
12 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

For a great debut Hearts goal and a good performance today.

Always beleived in him,great to see him developing,our main man in the future.

heartsfc_fan

Pleased for him. Looked really energetic and wanted the ball. Clearly him and Haring should be our midfield duo going forward.

A_A wehatethehibs

He was determined, athletic, hungry. Showed fight and desire. And kept it up late into the game. Good to see. Bigger challenges await but there’s cause for some optimism... finally 

Kidd’s Boots

Back to the performances he looked like he had him when he joined. Was certainly lacking match fitness in January, but the signs were there. Absolutely delighted that playing him out of position hadn't affected his confidence (similar could be said about Henderson) and hope he really kicks on from this.

Ex member of the SaS

He played well and showed why he was signed, so obviously earlier performances were down to being told not to push forward. Too many players have mentioned this so it must be true. Stated in the match thread why have they not been playing like this all season and again the answer must be tactics and coaching.

A Shoreditch Heart

yeah, I thought he played really well - full of running, busy throughout the 90 minutes and seemed to be everywhere last night - great goal too !

12 hours ago, Yoda said:

Great game from Aaron.

Play him in the same position if/when Haring missing and you'll see a lesser Aaron.

Haring's presence allowed him more freedom than previously but credit to the lad he used it well.

Buzzbomb1874

I definitely think he benefited from Haring being in the team which allowed him to get further forward. Haring was playing a lot of forward passes as opposed to Irving who due to a lack of confidence was playing the safe sideways or backwards passes. Confidence is key and when Irving was playing well and with confidence earlier in the season he was playing far more forward passes. 

Tokyo Drifter
14 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

For a great debut Hearts goal and a good performance today.

Terrific goal. You could see what it meant to him as well. On top of that, he played very well. Looks like he benefits from having Haring alongside him.

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

He played well and showed why he was signed, so obviously earlier performances were down to being told not to push forward. Too many players have mentioned this so it must be true. Stated in the match thread why have they not been playing like this all season and again the answer must be tactics and coaching.

If that's what you want to believe......

Played in the tight position and hey presto he was excellent, added drive and pace to the midfield and seemed a very good partner for Haring

Delighted for the laddie