Kodi, once more...

crunchy frog

crunchy frog

I was wondering if any Kickbackers still use Kodi? 

With the rise of the IPTV VoD subscriptions (basically Netflix on steroids) I was curious to know if Kodi even has a use any more? The only one I log into now is UK Turk.

Cheers

1 minute ago, crunchy frog said:

With the rise of the IPTV VoD subscriptions (basically Netflix on steroids) I was curious to know if Kodi even has a use any more? The only one I log into now is UK Turk.

Cheers

@jack D and coke is yer man for that mate.

I had Kodi a couple of years ago but as you said, changed to IPTV

mrmarkus1981

I still use Kodi every day, have a Real-Debrid account linked and watch everything 1080p with dolby 5.1.

Its still great for me

wentworth jambo

IPTV covers the live TV channels - sports etc and the fact you can now side load apps straight to the Firestick etc mean there is no real requirement any more for something like Kodi...echo the above though - @jack D and coke is the man for all your IPTV needs

Edited by wentworth jambo

jack D and coke

I don’t use kodi myself anymore although I believe it’s still going strong. @Smitheeand @mrmarkus1981 are the men to ask for addons and repositories. 
I use Syncler which is TVZion mod and I can certainly also help if it’s iptv you’re after👍🏼

crunchy frog
17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t use kodi myself anymore although I believe it’s still going strong. @Smitheeand @mrmarkus1981 are the men to ask for addons and repositories. 
I use Syncler which is TVZion mod and I can certainly also help if it’s iptv you’re after👍🏼

Thanks mate, I'm all IPTV'd up just now.

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Thanks mate, I'm all IPTV'd up just now.

No worries mate. Tbh I’d never really considered U.K. Turk as an actual kodi type addon although he’s in there. He’s more like an iptv imo but a free one or he used to be. He had the free streams and his tv and movie stuff was in his own servers I believe.  Not sure if that’s still what he does but I occasionally tweets from him. 
The actual Kodi addons I used more were Genesis going right back to the more recent addons like Gaia and Seren. They were just scrapers that found links to stuff. Gaia and Seren are still around and we’re excellent when I last used. You need Real Debrid though if you want the best links in 1080p and 4K. 

crunchy frog
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

No worries mate. Tbh I’d never really considered U.K. Turk as an actual kodi type addon although he’s in there. He’s more like an iptv imo but a free one or he used to be. He had the free streams and his tv and movie stuff was in his own servers I believe.  Not sure if that’s still what he does but I occasionally tweets from him. 
The actual Kodi addons I used more were Genesis going right back to the more recent addons like Gaia and Seren. They were just scrapers that found links to stuff. Gaia and Seren are still around and we’re excellent when I last used. You need Real Debrid though if you want the best links in 1080p and 4K. 

Turk gets all the best new documentarys, that the reason I use him. I still have Exodus redux with RD which is kinda handy if I want something brand new that the VoDs havent put up yet but most of the time it scrapes a load of torrents which 7/10 dont work for some reason.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, crunchy frog said:

Cheers

1 hour ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

I still use Kodi every day, have a Real-Debrid account linked and watch everything 1080p with dolby 5.1.

Its still great for me

53 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I've no used Kodi for a while as I was using Plex for streaming but now that I'm using real debrid it's become relevant again.

I'm using Seren add-on in conjunction with Trakt on a Raspberry Pi 2, works great!