Well, we could all do with a laugh right now and this certainly brightened up my day!

Auld Reekin'

Auld Reekin'

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/derek-riordan-handed-hibs-peak-20335038

According to the aptly-named Steven Thicko, at his "peak" Deeks Rearend should've been playing in England (Stalybridge Celtic maybe?) and have become a billionaire!

:kirklol:

Now, no doubt the guy had a bit of talent but was / is a complete ersehole :rattus: who pissed his career up against the wall with no-one to blame but himself.

:ratboy::hibsfud:   :justsayno:

been here before

Thicots correct. Riordan certainly had huge talent and should have made an absolute fortune but instead he pissed it away on the back of bad advice, hingers on, ******* mates, being thick, and generally being a wee neddish racist Bill Bigbaws prick.

Much like Garry J-o-h- ehhh...

Oddly enough I think Ive seen Ratboy play for 5 different teams-Hibs, Celtic, York St Johnstone and Edinburgh City.

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thicots correct. Riordan certainly had huge talent and should have made an absolute fortune but instead he pissed it away on the back of bad advice, hingers on, ******* mates, being thick, and generally being a wee neddish racist Bill Bigbaws prick.

Oddly enough I think Ive seen Ratboy play for 5 different teams-Hibs, Celtic, York St Johnstone and Edinburgh City.

Thats only four teams 😝

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Billionaire...?!?!?!?   :kirk:  

Well, maybe if he was on some sort of sponsorship deal for the number of licenced establishments he was ejected or barred from.

Agree though that if he wasn't such a total, thick-as-shite, neddish, feckwit, he'd now be considerably better off than he no-doubt is now. However, he was and is. 

Auld Reekin'
41 minutes ago, been here before said:

So it is

Hibs

Celtic

York

St Johnstone

Edinburgh City.

You're right only 4.

Think sadj was questioning the justification for the inclusion of h1b5 alongside such footballing colossi as York and Edinburgh City.  :icon14:

Just now, Auld Reekin' said:

Think sadj was questioning the justification for the inclusion of h1b5 alongside such footballing colossi as York and Edinburgh City.  :icon14:

😉👍🏻 Maybe too cerebral for some today. It is hard graft on here just now. 

Auld Reekin'
Just now, sadj said:

🍻

Neverforgetfiveone
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Thats only four teams 😝

And the little rat is third in the SPL all time top scorer list! Incredible?!?

3 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

3 hours ago, sadj said:

Tbf, I thought it was for the missing comma between York and St Johnstone.

Or claiming that Hibs and Celtic are basically just 1 club, which we all know is sort of true. :D 

been here before
12 minutes ago, Locky said:

Tbf, I thought it was for the missing comma between York and St Johnstone.

Aye same here.

Just shite patter.

Auld Reekin'
12 minutes ago, Locky said:

Steven Thicot. :rofl:

I remember him being an absolute donkey.

Maybe he was so bad he made Ratboy look like Benzema?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Aye same here.

Just shite patter.

Just being played at your own game. ;)