Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

8 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I think that’ll be fear with people maybe losing a particular seat they have.

Surely a lot of people aren't going to get their seats unless there's 100% crowds - and that looks unlikely for the foreseeable future ? 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Jambo61 said:

How will your opinion know if it is covid or Robbies/ Budge's continued presence that is a season ticket holders reason not to renew?

The covid effect will be seen across most clubs, if not all. 

So if we drop say 20%, and the average for everyone else is say  15%, then around 5% would be because they are unhappy or for other reasons. 

Hard to be 100% accurate without a detailed survey, but it won't be difficult to see a general trend. 

Tennant's  6's
5 hours ago, jambopilms said:

As someone already stated, DS knew the whole footballing department was a mess and wanted to tear it all down and start again. Budge didn't like it and appointed Neilson who would happily operate in Leveins mess. 

Budge is not going to appoint someone who is going to point out what a mess we are in.

Yeah, for all his faults, and he certainly is partly culpable, he saw right through the clubs joke of a footballing dept.

Dealt with Whelan, berra, winder if Naismith was pissed about actually having to turn up for training every day when Stendel was there..

No standards or professionalism at all sadly 

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Perfectly sensible. 

There will be rage from some. 

Can't wait for the new season Tbh. 

Shite form, demotion, covid, championship. 

Can't wait to get the train, get a pint, go to the game, new players, Tynecastle and dish out some medicine. 

Don't care who the manager is, a section of support will always, be unhappy. 

Mon' the upward trajectory 👍

The usual eyebleeding, turgid, tedious,mindnumbing,insipid, losing the will to live post from you.  Stealthily always on the offensive with your anti fan rants,always fudging the real problem. You consistently go against the grain for kicks or either you don't know jack shit about the game. I guess we're 'perfoming' well in your head.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
59 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

My point was about more wasted money.

Contracts need paid off. If they didn't, Naismith would've been long gone.

RN will likely go (quite rightly). But add his pay-off to the new managers demands and we have more fortunes wasted by this club.

Hence why we should never have reappointed the useless gimp

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, franco2209 said:

The usual eyebleeding, turgid, tedious,mindnumbing,insipid, losing the will to live post from you.  Stealthily always on the offensive with your anti fan rants,always fudging the real problem. You consistently go against the grain for kicks or either you don't know jack shit about the game. I guess we're 'perfoming' well in your head.

Backed Hibs for the cup. Never forget.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

****ing hell, that's a long winded way to add absolutely nothing to the thread or debate. 

Stick to the thread content or you might end up looking like a bitter wee man  that is looking to pick fights over the tinternet. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

****ing hell, that's a long winded way to add absolutely nothing to the thread or debate. 

Stick to the thread content or you might end up looking like a bitter wee man  that is looking to pick fights over the tinternet. 

Hit a nerve,did I ? Still performing well are we ? I reckon you've been proved wrong re-predictions,more than anyone else bar none on here. When it's staring you straight in the face that removal of this charlatan has to be expedited from Tynecastle, If i may say I have my doubts about your credibility.

Nookie Bear
Just now, franco2209 said:

Hit a nerve,did I ? Still performing well are we ? I reckon you've been proved wrong re-predictions,more than anyone else bar none on here. When it's staring you straight in the face that removal of this charlatan has to be expedited from Tynecastle, If i may say I have my doubts about your credibility.

Apparently we’ll be dishing out the medicine next season 🤣

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

Dunno. 

I predicted Robbie Leaving first time was bad. 

I predicted things could get worse after CL left. 

I predicted that there would be an issue with the team due to  "Terry butcher"  syndrome kicking in. 

We have performed the best in the league over a season. That's a fact. 

Do I want improvement - yes. 

You hit no nerve, it's just very strange to post and not even touch on the subject matter. 

I don't give a hoot if you doubt my "credibility" ( what does that mean?) Tbh, but thanks  for assuming I have some. 

Bad Religion
13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Dunno. 

I predicted Robbie Leaving first time was bad. 

I predicted things could get worse after CL left. 

I predicted that there would be an issue with the team due to  "Terry butcher"  syndrome kicking in. 

We have performed the best in the league over a season. That's a fact. 

Do I want improvement - yes. 

You hit no nerve, it's just very strange to post and not even touch on the subject matter. 

I don't give a hoot if you doubt my "credibility" ( what does that mean?) Tbh, but thanks  for assuming I have some. 

You haven’t been right about a single thing throughout the entire history of the internet. I’m not even sure it’s possible to have been more wrong than you have proven to be. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

You haven’t been right about a single thing throughout the entire history of the internet. I’m not even sure it’s possible to have been more wrong than you have proven to be. 

:greatpost:

3 hours ago, MCW1976 said:

My point is that a manager also has a mortgage to pay. You don't just say bye because they lose games.

Neilson is not even one year into a 3 year deal.

Erm yes you do say "bye bye" as you put it, this is football, it happens litterally every season at multiple different clubs across the world, where managers get fired after losing a few games or after a bad run like 2 wins in 9 under RN, some managers get sacked for less at the top clubs, It's part of the business and robbie knows that, ffs we sacked george burley because he drew against celtic at celtic park, it didnt matter that he won every other game (albeit that was under Romanov) but you get the point, other managers have been sacked for a lot less. If gerrard has 2 wins in 9 at rangers next season, do you think he would still remain in charge? 

1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Erm yes you do say "bye bye" as you put it, this is football, it happens litterally every season at multiple different clubs across the world, where managers get fired after losing a few games or after a bad run like 2 wins in 9 under RN, some managers get sacked for less at the top clubs, It's part of the business and robbie knows that, ffs we sacked george burley because he drew against celtic at celtic park, it didnt matter that he won every other game (albeit that was under Romanov) but you get the point, other managers have been sacked for a lot less. If gerrard has 2 wins in 9 at rangers next season, do you think he would still remain in charge? 

You missed my point - or I didn't put it across very well?

Hearts FC simply cannot buck the forces of finance and balance sheets. RN will probably require paying off very early. So, more of our money torched (again!).

I think it's a simple concept?

Nookie Bear
15 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

Hearts FC simply cannot buck the forces of finance and balance sheets. RN will probably require paying off very early. So, more of our money torched (again!).

Worth every penny. 

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Worth every penny. 

Maybe.

However, what's next? Another round of managerial nonsense, brought to you by the current bunch of incompetents we currently have running the club ... followed by another pay-off and another squad and another manager?

We're just a shambles.

1 hour ago, MCW1976 said:

Well that's extremely worrying! How much are we paying them!? Geniunely how much do you reckon him and his coaching staff are taking in per year? I would guess circa 350k for all of them per season, times that by two and it gives you 700k, if we lose 3000 ST sales at an average of 350 quid pp thats almost 1.1 Million, then say we lose a couple of thousand foh contributors that pay on average 20 quid a month then we would lose approx 40k per month which would equall around 480k per year so thats a loss of probably around 1.5 million per year if we stick with him and a loss of around 700k if we get rid imo of course.

8 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Well that's extremely worrying! How much are we paying them!? Geniunely how much do you reckon him and his coaching staff are taking in per year? I would guess circa 350k for all of them per season, times that by two and it gives you 700k, if we lose 3000 ST sales at an average of 350 quid pp thats almost 1.1 Million, then say we lose a couple of thousand foh contributors that pay on average 20 quid a month then we would lose approx 40k per month which would equall around 480k per year so thats a loss of probably around 1.5 million per year if we stick with him and a loss of around 700k if we get rid imo of course.

I get that. But, it doesn't change that it's ALL money down the drain.

It wouldn't be a problem if it happened from time to time. Year to year is a different consideration.

12 hours ago, MCW1976 said:

I get that. But, it doesn't change that it's ALL money down the drain.

It wouldn't be a problem if it happened from time to time. Year to year is a different consideration.

I understand that, we really are in a tough place, we need stronger leadership and direction from the board and AB, they need to make the hard decisions quickly and effectively, up until this point they haven't been doing that, I think we need change at board and chair level more than anything else for what it's worth. It's the only way the club will progress imo.