Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

just seen it :lol:

“when you drop a couple of points .... “

could teach bully a thing or two on disrespecting the hearts fans

thinks we’re mugs  :(

no. doubt. about. it.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

What is it? Are they defensive or are they coming and having a go at us? It can't be both.

Of course it can. Sitting off a team who are hopeless is just a case of picking your moment. I’m not sure what Fraudson expects. He’s got to the biggest budget by a mile but he seems to think that his team shouldn’t have to play well to win.

He’s a Grade A loser

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

What is it? Are they defensive or are they coming and having a go at us? It can't be both.

you still backing snoreson and queen Ann or playing a type of devils-advocate thing to enhance the debate?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

no. doubt. about. it.

Bide your time. Give him dogs abuse when you get back in

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Of course it can. Sitting off a team who are hopeless is just a case of picking your moment. I’m not sure what Fraudson expects. He’s got to the biggest budget by a mile but he seems to think that his team shouldn’t have to play well to win.

He’s a Grade A loser

Fraudson, Snoreson, Wankson???

No idea who these people are.

7 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

you still backing snoreson and queen Ann or playing a type of devils-advocate thing to enhance the debate?

I support Hearts, if Neilson gets sacked tonight I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Francis Albert
29 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’s a Grade A loser

Dunfermline were stuffy and wouldn't let us play? In fact they created the best chances particularly in the first half and like QOS could have been two or three up early on. Of course you can have the greater share of possession if you simply keep it and allow the opposition time to defend. If teams sit in wouldn't it be a good idea to move quickly and not allow them to get everyone behind the ball before you get to the half way line?

Sorry been said before but Neilson spouts the same nonsense every time he opens his mouth.

Edited by Francis Albert

Robbo-Jambo
32 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

no. doubt. about. it.

All said with a stupid grin on his face. 

He is taking the piss out of the support with that interview. 

He just doesn't care anymore and Annie doesn't even see it. 

Or maybe she does and she thinks it's funny as well. 

Nothing would surprise me at the moment. 

Last time we were in the championship he said teams sat in but he also said they would tire because we were fitter and they can't chase the ball for 90 mins. He used to let the other teams have the ball to hit them on the break.

This time around just moans and no solutions. It's like night and day from last time we were here. Does he actually care or has he realised everything is a ****ing mess this time and he can't fix it.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
38 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Bide your time. Give him dogs abuse when you get back in

Im an anti-vaxxer mate - i’ll never get back in :(

can’t see him surviving - if we were in the premier league and he somehow managed to go to parkhead and ibrox and get a couple of results then maybe some folk would be swayed a bit but there’s nothing left in this season to impress anyone

the league winning celebrations are going to look pretty cringey unless it’s a quick shearer-style hand in the air then straight to the dressing room

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
33 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I support Hearts, if Neilson gets sacked tonight I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

👍

millerjames398
3 hours ago, Sertse said:

It's like he wants 'Eastern European ultras' style justice dished out on him, he must surely be trying to aggravate the situation for some reason?

Another hearts fan mentioned this on twitter..could be method in the madness😂🇱🇻

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
8 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

after he soiled himself at Easter road in the cup replay he described the following game (think it was away to Ross county and totally meaningless as he had decided to consolidate just above st Johnstone in 3rd rather than chase a rubbish aberdeen in 2nd) as “massive” - just about the least accurate adjective you could use in the circumstances

he thinks the fans are too emotional and lacking the necessary understanding just like queen Ann thinks and neither can suitably mask their contempt when criticised - that contempt will be absolute in both cases now :(

18 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Another hearts fan mentioned this on twitter..could be method in the madness😂🇱🇻

Only brave enough to argue with the officials. 

merseyjambo

The man has zero shame.

All he’s doing is getting the fans backs up more. 

The more he talks, the bigger the impact on ST sales and FoH contributions.

Wouldn’t surprise me if someone hires a plane (not me before anyone thinks it)

Hes a dead man walking with the fans and once they’re back in stadium if he’s still in charge, I think there will be a few uncomfortable moments for both him and Budge

Will tell you one thing the board must have told him and that is to shut the **** up about the squad being shit cause since then he has come up with excuse after excuse and nothing to see here type quotes but nothing about the players.

Edited by vegas-voss

kingantti1874
18 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

The man has zero shame.

All he’s doing is getting the fans backs up more. 

The more he talks, the bigger the impact on ST sales and FoH contributions.

Wouldn’t surprise me if someone hires a plane (not me before anyone thinks it)

Hes a dead man walking with the fans and once they’re back in stadium if he’s still in charge, I think there will be a few uncomfortable moments for both him and Budge

you setting up a go fund me? 😆

54 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Its all ok. The Skyline opens end of the month. No 1 restaurant in Edinburgh don’t you know ?

she’ll be happy

pettigrewsstylist
11 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

True, but for some on here there's  only a problem because the fans are being unreasonable.

Players love training (Neilson said so ) but on match day , it's a shit show. For months now. 

For years more like.

Just now, Vlad the impaler said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/robbie-neilson-outlines-hearts-transfer-20344427 Planning our summer window so seemingly going nowhere🤯. How utterly depressing 

There's going to be no money for them because who is realistically going to buy merchandise or season tickets? Utterly detached from the fans

Vlad the impaler
4 minutes ago, Sertse said:

There's going to be no money for them because who is realistically going to buy merchandise or season tickets? Utterly detached from the fans

Budge will just get James Anderson to pony up extra money to cover the loss to keep her latest vanity project going

sandylejambo
2 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

that's because your not very bright

Horatio Caine
3 hours ago, Berra than you said:

I’m delighted with the board at the moment,” Neilson said.

“I speak regularly to Ann and to Joe so I don’t need anything."

From what I can make out that's all he said. I might have missed something though. Didn't mention they have backed him privately. Just that they speak regularly.

He does.  He needs a P45

3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

If Arseholeson is still here next season, my only reason for going to games will be to utterly abuse him

You live in Yorkshire and don’t go to games.

Stop with the lies.

2 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

He’s mid 40’s.

’Jobbie Snoreson’ 

I try my best to ignore. It’s most likely a behavioural condition 

Can't even work out what he's trying to say, teams try to win points!? Isn't that the point of football matches. The bloke has been given a team with a spine of international players and he still can't seem to find a formation that will score goals at places like alloa and Arbroath never mind win games. 

The longer he stays the lower down his next gig will be.

17 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Can't even work out what he's trying to say, teams try to win points!? Isn't that the point of football matches. The bloke has been given a team with a spine of international players and he still can't seem to find a formation that will score goals at places like alloa and Arbroath never mind win games. 

The longer he stays the lower down his next gig will be.

He's now saying the players Hearts REALLY wanted to sign they couldn't get because no one would come to Hearts due to the late start date of the season. That's after saying that he expected to sign a couple of players every window to improve the team. So, Robbie, that Jan transfer window ? How did that go ? 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

3 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I think many people would get a good nights sleep knowing he has been sacked and wouldn’t need to take the calm sleeps 😂😂😂

If ann budge doesn't sack this clown at the end of the season she is commiting financial suicide imo, season ticket sales and foh contributers will drop dramatically. 

I'm not holding my breath though she is more stubborn than levein and will need to be chased out the club unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

From someone that speaks to Ann?

He does need to go, but bringing in Derek Mcinnes or Alex Neil ain't the answer. 

He will get money to play with in the summer, I've been told he's guaranteed it 👍

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Teams are entitled to play anyway they want      it's up to us to play in a manner to beat them

Spot on 👍

Francis Albert
40 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Stop with the lies.

I live in London but in normal times I do go to games. I don't go enough to justify rationally  my having an ST but I make a handful. I have seen most games this season but I am  grateful that Covid meant I din't get to any in person. Robbie thinks watching (or in Robbie speak "sitting on") my laptop has been in some way dispiriting or been difficult. It would have been far worse for me if I had travelled to see the games. The Dundee game was the first and only ST  game I enjoyed.

17 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I live in London but in normal times I do go to games. I don't go enough to justify rationally  my having an ST but I make a handful. I have seen most games this season but I am  grateful that Covid meant I din't get to any in person. Robbie thinks watching (or in Robbie speak "sitting on") my laptop has been in some way dispiriting or been difficult. It would have been far worse for me if I had travelled to see the games. The Dundee game was the first and only ST  game I enjoyed.

I go to every single game home and away game, but this idea that if you don't go to games you can't be a supporter or you're less of a supporter is bollocks, and it's one of the main things that bugs me about Hearts atm looking down on supporters, that if you don't wear a suit and tie that's somehow makes you less of a person, if you wear tracky bottoms even though our manager does and team, the clothing is sold in the club store 😂😂 it's just shows how stupid some people are to be honest. 

Everyone supporter no matter what they look like or wear clothing wise is vital for Hearts, how do you think the old firm have the advantage they do over us?. 

We need every supporter we can get, instead certain postsers on here look down upon people, because they stay in London or are from Yorkshire etc fecking pathetic. 

I am one thankful that you take time out to watch Hearts from London, even if our embarrassment of a club don't appreciate it, if ever had the opportunity to takeover this club, that's what i would bring to it right from the start, togetherness all united 👍👊none of this looking down on people bullshit. 

I'm better than you, no your a fecking supporter no different to anyone else. 

19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I go to every single game home and away game, but this idea that if you don't go to games you can't be a supporter or you're less of a supporter is bollocks, and it's one of the main things that bugs me about Hearts atm looking down on supporters, that if you don't wear a suit and tie that's somehow makes you less of a person, if you wear tracky bottoms even though our manager does and team, the clothing is sold in the club store 😂😂 it's just shows how stupid some people are to be honest. 

Everyone supporter no matter what they look like or wear clothing wise is vital for Hearts, how do you think the old firm have the advantage they do over us?. 

We need every supporter we can get, instead certain postsers on here look down upon people, because they stay in London or are from Yorkshire etc fecking pathetic. 

I am one thankful that you take time out to watch Hearts from London, even if our embarrassment of a club don't appreciate it, if ever had the opportunity to takeover this club, that's what i would bring to it right from the start, togetherness all united 👍👊none of this looking down on people bullshit. 

👏

25 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Every *supporter no matter what they look like or wear clothing wise is vital for Hearts, how do you think the old firm have the advantage they do over us?. 

We need every supporter we can get, instead certain posters* on here look down upon people, because they stay in London or are from Yorkshire etc fecking pathetic. 

13 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

External noise. 

Another slap in the face to the fans. 

For a guy who played for us for a long time and was involved in the ups and downs of what being part of Hearts is all about he really just doesn't get us at all. 

Please leave and take Ann with you. 

This really got my back up. “There’s always External noise after you drop a couple of points”

The cheeky ********!

TyphoonJambo
10 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Are you in politics by any chance??

Or spent a lot of time being interviewed by police?

It is just white noise when he speaks now. The sooner that man is out of our club the better

He thinks hearts fans have cancelled FoH pledges because they’re skint

Finally, Neilson understood the decision taken by some fans to half Foundation of Hearts pledges, but implored them to keep donating.

He added: “It’s understandable. People get frustrated as we all do. It’s a period just now where financially people are finding it difficult.

“As a Hearts fan myself I know it’s important to look at he long-term picture here of where we want the club to get back to. It’s been a difficult couple of years and I hope everyone understands there will be ups and downs along the road but I do feel we are on the right road and we just need to keep pushing until we get there.

“We need the Foundation, we need everyone to continue to pledge because they are a huge part of the club.”

30 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He thinks hearts fans have cancelled FoH pledges because they’re skint

Finally, Neilson understood the decision taken by some fans to half Foundation of Hearts pledges, but implored them to keep donating.

He added: “It’s understandable. People get frustrated as we all do. It’s a period just now where financially people are finding it difficult.

“As a Hearts fan myself I know it’s important to look at he long-term picture here of where we want the club to get back to. It’s been a difficult couple of years and I hope everyone understands there will be ups and downs along the road but I do feel we are on the right road and we just need to keep pushing until we get there.

“We need the Foundation, we need everyone to continue to pledge because they are a huge part of the club.”

Speechless!

6 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Well said. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 hours ago, Whatever said:

Stop with the lies.

Oh, here’s mummy’s boy

7 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

If ann budge doesn't sack this clown at the end of the season she is commiting financial suicide imo, season ticket sales and foh contributers will drop dramatically. 

I'm not holding my breath though she is more stubborn than levein and will need to be chased out the club unfortunately.

There’s more than one way to commit financial suicide.

It’s not as simple as just moving people along.

A little thing called contracts gets in the way.

5 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

They don’t. Not in football. When managers lose the dressing room the club sacks them. That’s how it works. 

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

just put them on garden leave until they walk away. 

retaining neilson will cost more FOH contributions, will cost season tickets, will cost in terms of players who the new manager may not want and cost in terms of lost prize money next season.

I say the new manager, Becuase neilson is done regardless - whether it’s today or in 6 months he is finished . The fans will ramp up the pressure no matter what. Week in week out the demands for his head are only going to get bigger, and the action taken by fans more extreme.