Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

27 minutes ago, Boab said:

It doesn’t make any sense for a start. There is nothing more internal than the support. It’s not trolling, it’s downright disrespectful.

Was thinking the same thing - it's especially ill advised and divisive language when you consider the 'external noise' is actually the imminent new owner of the club!    Not a great idea to marginalise the fans in any event.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gordon Ramsay

External noise. 

Another slap in the face to the fans. 

For a guy who played for us for a long time and was involved in the ups and downs of what being part of Hearts is all about he really just doesn't get us at all. 

Please leave and take Ann with you. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

No, silly laddie. Well, I say 'silly', but I think you're actually both intellectually lacking and intellectually dishonest. Because it did get several reasonable responses which people can see if they go and check (no wonder you don't want anyone actually to check though, eh, you utter chancer).

What I said - and repeated only a page oro so back - was that I think that, given that if we go back up under Neilson we will almost inevitably waste a lot of money, lose a lot and come straight back down with Budge only sacking him when it's too late, that it'd possibly be better to stay down, with Budge forced to sack him at the end of the season, and we can rebuild properly next year under a better manager after this disastrous year - which is what we should have been doing this year.

Which is nothing like you implied I said. But you know that, don't you, Mr What's Your Name This Week?

Ouch, spot on 👍🏽👏🏾

Dusk_Till_Dawn

When I look at Snoreson I see a talentless goon with the coaching ability of a bin bag and the fashion sense of a tramp who’s pissed himself.

Wonder if Robbie ever reads this board.

Harps on about the main objective of promotion which is, and would've happened anyway under lots of managers. 

This was the time to grab the club by the neck and sort out it's future after the Levein disaster. An arrogant man who giggles and laughs on radio and seems to have no responsibility whatsoever for the mess he left Stendel and the club in generally. Neilson is just a younger version of Levein (Leveilson as i call him) and just as arrogant. It was the perfect time to give the young players plenty game-time with the addition of a few experienced players and with some already there but he decided that signing has-beens and never-will-be's like Frear etc was the way to go. Is this the future Robbie? No kids coming through and signing wasters instead? Hearts will struggle in the Premier if he's still around. We've had our fingers burned already and we can't go down that same road again. Budge isn't tough enough to run the club, Neilson isn't gifted enough to coach football properly (as his assistants aren't) and he's went backwards since the last time he was here. It's like Levein all over again. Did well in his first stint as manager, lost the plot as the years have gone by. Familiar? 

If Neilson does read this.....just leave please. Your players are bored. They have no get-up-and-go about them and they're going through the motions. They lack responsibility and that's down to the way they get coached and their mentality. Half of them would walk into another club and prove their worth to that team, they won't do that at Hearts while your around.

Please put Levein's "My Footballing Philosophy" guide back in the bin where Stendel put it in the first place. It didn't work for Levein and it won't work for you. Every manager that comes up against you reads your team like a book and switching wingers 30 minutes into a first half won't change that. The sooner you leave the quicker we can get a manager in who's willing to work with youth and has an ounce of ability to target a quality signing or two. 

kingantti1874

As pointed out above. 

He has labelled the virtually unanimous views of the fans who are about to own the club as external noise 

that is ****ing unbelievable. 

Either the fans boycott ST or this ****er knows all about it from the fans in the stadium. Either way - this is not going to end well for him

Nookie Bear

Looks like everyone else has said what i wanted to: **** off, Blippie Neilson.

And Budge is backing you? Well she can **** off as well.

I just can't believe he thinks he's doing a good job. What does he see on the park that makes him think that?

Don't want to go over what we've all said before but he ain't the man for us in the premier, he's deluded if he thinks he is.

Robbie is deluded.  He's either on something or castle wynd (as my auld boy used to say) if he can't see how pish we are.

No confidence in him at all.

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

Look at his eyes - I don't think he believes what he is saying.    We need to look at the bigger picture according to Robbie,  which is what we have been doing.    Still harping on about the objective was to win the league and we are 11 points clear -  why on earth have we got to a situation where if you finish above the other Championship crap, you simply get a free pass?   It's okay to get knocked out of both cups by part timers in a season, if you win a poor Championship?  It's okay not to develop the squad,  demand a bunch of wider players and not play them,   have no discernible system of play,  not blood any youngsters etc etc.     Totally fed up with this crap and hate the broken record "we are x points clear and meeting our objective".    It's not good enough.

Prepared statement from Ann. Why he doesn't believe what he's saying. 

Exactly what you would expect him to say. Club goes into full on silent mode because they are going to brazen this out, it's the only thing Budge is actually good at. She will issue one of her 3 page edicts when we win the league filled with lies, 3 year plans and promises and then the usual dig deep the club needs you in these troubled times. Subtext being attention scum, nothing to see here, pony up the usual now. 

Jeffros Furios

He knows once he leaves Hearts his career will only go downhill 

It doesn't help when Ms Budge says he will see out his 3 Yr contract and promotion was the aim this season .

I feel like walking into the street and screaming .

No way will I part with any cash whilst he is manager .

He's an ar$ehole. Basically describes the Hearts support as an irrelevant noise and irritation. What a way to try and repair some of the damage he has caused our club, and rebuild any credibility he has left....Clueless moron that he is.

He speaks to Ann and Joe.....Well bully for him.....Who does Ann and Joe speak for? Hopefully it's us mugs that help pay the wages  each month.

Can't wait till the clown is away....That would be a good reason for having a party on the Foundation Plazza

Neilson Out

15 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

He knows once he leaves Hearts his career will only go downhill 

It doesn't help when Ms Budge says he will see out his 3 Yr contract and promotion was the aim this season .

I feel like walking into the street and screaming .

No way will I part with any cash whilst he is manager .

When was that?

30 minutes ago, feej said:

I just can't believe he thinks he's doing a good job. What does he see on the park that makes him think that?

Don't want to go over what we've all said before but he ain't the man for us in the premier, he's deluded if he thinks he is.

He's been given a specific job to do and that is to get us up to the Premier League. He's doing what he's been told to do. So, as far as he's concerned, he is doing a good job.......in his own head.

Problem with it is that there's no vision there, nothing there to suggest that we are going to take the Premier by storm, nothing. There's barely any youth, decent players are being coached into a defensive style and the rest of them are either topping up their pension or settling in to their retirement home. There's no excitement, rarely any entertainment and as far as i can see, finishing above the relegation zone next season would come down to being a success. Well, after last season, it would be but, that's not what Hearts are about. We're acting like we're Hamilton or Ross County and if he's still in charge next season, expect a few hammerings and many points conceded to said clubs and others. The 0ld firm themselves will rip us to shreds never mind what will happen against the likes of Hibs or Aberdeen.

If Ann Budge wants fans to buy season tickets in their thousands then she needs to make certain decisions. She's living in cloud cukoo-land and just as deluded as the great Neilson is if she doesn't.

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, sadj said:

When was that?

It might have been her last interview maybe 5 or 6 weeks back ? 

1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

It might have been her last interview maybe 5 or 6 weeks back ? 

A lot has changed in the last 5/6 weeks 😉👍🏻

Jeffros Furios
Just now, sadj said:

A lot has changed in the last 5/6 weeks 😉👍🏻

It  certainly has , but if the main goal was promotion that will still be achieved .

2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

It  certainly has , but if the main goal was promotion that will still be achieved .

I meant behind the scenes. But yes promotion is the single most important thing and it should have been achieved weeks ago. 

This is My Story Podcast
1 hour ago, Ted Hastings said:

Heard a point made on the @This is My Story Podcastwhich has really stuck out for me in this ongoing omnishambles (can't remember who it was that said it but it was essentially as below).

Stendel came in and when he saw the state of the football department, started cleaning house. Berra got punted to the reserves and he only retained Andy Kirk from the coaching set up, he was clearly wanting a complete overhaul in the football department. He had only really just started this when the world as we knew it came to an abrupt halt and in that period Budge got cold feet about ripping everything up and starting again, so reached out to someone familiar and who had already worked under the system and would be happy to come back and do it again. I think it is for that very reason that we won't see a change in manager until after Budge has handed over her shares to the FOH. 

From day one Stendel questioned what was happening and why everything was set up how it was. He wanted a total revamp of the football departments across the board. He called out the culture with the senior pros. Many didn’t have to train daily. Didn’t have to attend the video analysis sessions. Some even allowed to train at home. All whilst the young boys carried the can. He instantly noticed that the coaches weren’t good enough and wanted rid. He was told no and he then had to work with the very guys he said weren’t good enough. Although folk from the club would never say they purposely sabotaged Stendel, I think they’d all admit that they didn’t make his life easy, the coaches that is. Stendel wasn’t happy with the scouting/recruitment department either, although recruitment isn’t/wasn’t Stendels strong point, I think he was disappointed with the structure of it all, let’s not forget that Austin MacPhee, the man “sacked” by the club was actually then tasked with helping identify recruits. And the worst thing about it all...........Levein was still hanging around.  

Budge jumped at the first opportunity she could to get someone back in that “knew” how to work in the set up Levein set up. Someone that she knew wouldn’t moan or try drastically change things. She wanted a pal cause we made her get rid of her friend Craig. She is know making the same mistakes she made with Levein. 

*before everyone starts. Stendel failed. His persistence in playing a keeper that conceded 43 goals from 88 shots on target. His persistence on sticking with his style when the players clearly couldn’t do it. Not that I didn’t love his style, in hindsight he should’ve adapted to at least get us out trouble. 

5 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

From day one Stendel questioned what was happening and why everything was set up how it was. He wanted a total revamp of the football departments across the board. He called out the culture with the senior pros. Many didn’t have to train daily. Didn’t have to attend the video analysis sessions. Some even allowed to train at home. All whilst the young boys carried the can. He instantly noticed that the coaches weren’t good enough and wanted rid. He was told no and he then had to work with the very guys he said weren’t good enough. Although folk from the club would never say they purposely sabotaged Stendel, I think they’d all admit that they didn’t make his life easy, the coaches that is. Stendel wasn’t happy with the scouting/recruitment department either, although recruitment isn’t/wasn’t Stendels strong point, I think he was disappointed with the structure of it all, let’s not forget that Austin MacPhee, the man “sacked” by the club was actually then tasked with helping identify recruits. And the worst thing about it all...........Levein was still hanging around.  

Budge jumped at the first opportunity she could to get someone back in that “knew” how to work in the set up Levein set up. Someone that she knew wouldn’t moan or try drastically change things. She wanted a pal cause we made her get rid of her friend Craig. She is know making the same mistakes she made with Levein. 

*before everyone starts. Stendel failed. His persistence in playing a keeper that conceded 43 goals from 88 shots on target. His persistence on sticking with his style when the players clearly couldn’t do it. Not that I didn’t love his style, in hindsight he should’ve adapted to at least get us out trouble. 

Great post. 

16 minutes ago, oi oi said:

What terrifies me most about this is that these words make it sound like he isn't going anywhere. 

I believe that is true. I am 100 percent convinced she is just hoping things quieten down if we can string 2 or 3 results together. 

Kidd’s Boots
5 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

All very fair points. Perhaps RN’s failure is misreading the nature of expectation on how a title should have been delivered this season. 

In delaying his return to the Premiership after a few years of trying at Dundee Utd, the way in which this team have limped towards getting over the line is a poor reflection of his determination to put down markers for the fans and Board about the future.

He has  been supported financially with recruitment this year, but it would be an easier conversation for future plans if the 16 point lead hadn’t slipped to 11 in the past couple of weeks. Having the title confirmed prior to this weekend would have allowed young blood the opportunity of game time.  

I understand that this group of players had agreed to wage cuts following the demotion, but can we really expect a huge turn around in attitude and performance if and when agreed contracts are fulfilled? I’m not holding my breath. 

1 hour ago, feej said:

I just don’t think Robbie is the brightest candle in the chandelier! 🤷‍♂️

kingantti1874
26 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

your posts are getting better and better. I genuinely don’t think I could add to this. Great summary

kingantti1874
20 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I believe that is true. I am 100 percent convinced she is just hoping things quieten down if we can string 2 or 3 results together. 

and this is where the lack of knowledge comes in! It’s not going to happen. Trust between manager and fans irrevocably broken.

It's like he wants 'Eastern European ultras' style justice dished out on him, he must surely be trying to aggravate the situation for some reason?

38 minutes ago, jambonian said:

He's been given a specific job to do and that is to get us up to the Premier League. He's doing what he's been told to do. So, as far as he's concerned, he is doing a good job.......in his own head.

Problem with it is that there's no vision there, nothing there to suggest that we are going to take the Premier by storm, nothing. There's barely any youth, decent players are being coached into a defensive style and the rest of them are either topping up their pension or settling in to their retirement home. There's no excitement, rarely any entertainment and as far as i can see, finishing above the relegation zone next season would come down to being a success. Well, after last season, it would be but, that's not what Hearts are about. We're acting like we're Hamilton or Ross County and if he's still in charge next season, expect a few hammerings and many points conceded to said clubs and others. The 0ld firm themselves will rip us to shreds never mind what will happen against the likes of Hibs or Aberdeen.

If Ann Budge wants fans to buy season tickets in their thousands then she needs to make certain decisions. She's living in cloud cukoo-land and just as deluded as the great Neilson is if she doesn't.

Agreed. I've got nothing against the guy but he's shown nothing that convinces me that he can take us forward.  Promotion is the goal but he's managed to make that a struggle and he's lost the fans backing and support.

31 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

Brilliant post

33 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

You're right!...No point in lamenting the loss of Stendel or what might have been.

What we shouldn't ignore is the fact that he highlighted how rotten everything about the football side was at the time of his appointment.
Again, what we can't ignore was the fact that a discredited DoF / manager....was allowed to stink out the place whilst the new incumbent was trying to find his feet, stamp his authority on the players. A unique and very unusual state of affairs! 

Again, I'm not convinced that Budge had that "lightbulb" moment that fateful Sunday morning and decided to bring Robbie back. The plan was always to bring him back!...Didn't Levein allude to that in a recent interview? 

I don't know what the Budge plan is for Hearts, but surely any plans must have the fans on board. This situation as it is today has gone well beyond recovery. However, I don't think she is naive, she surely knows that she must ditch Neilson at the very least if she is to maintain whatever credibility she has left.

Edited by Hashimoto

This is My Story Podcast

His comments tonight are very disappointing. The “external noise” he is referring to are the people that have ploughed in £12million via the FoH. 

6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

and this is where the lack of knowledge comes in! It’s not going to happen. Trust between manager and fans irrevocably broken.

I’ve lost any faith I had that Ann knows what she’s doing. I honestly thought she’d have learned from her experience with Craig Levein. 

I don't think she has the slightest intention of dumping Neilson.  The mantra is that winning the championship was our priority and that was achieved.

We need a new Stendel who will weed out the deadwood and revitalise thr academy.  We won't get that under Budge.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't think she has the slightest intention of dumping Neilson.  The mantra is that winning the championship was our priority and that was achieved.

We need a new Stendel who will weed out the deadwood and revitalise thr academy.  We won't get that under Budge.

Budge not going in the summer?

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Not yet. 

4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Budge not going in the summer?

I don't know.  I thought she had publicly stated that she was staying on as chair.  Why she would want to I don't know as she is an intelligent person who can clearly see that she is out of her depth.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

There is only one reason that arsehole is employed by BBC Scotland. 

It's to feckin wind us up and stir the shit. 

Shit that he caused and they well know it.

He’s came over very badly during the latest in a long line of mini crisis. Really self absorbed and lacking in responsibility. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

Mind the good old days when only the hibs fans and huns on here questioned budge and neilson

now the vitriol going beyond what even they could manage

:(

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't know.  I thought she had publicly stated that she was staying on as chair.  Why she would want to I don't know as she is an intelligent person who can clearly see that she is out of her depth.

If she were that intelligent she might have worked that out by now.

Neilson knows he is toxic ( if he reads what people think of him on here) and his comments, which are bordering on antagonistic at times is doing his best to get himself sacked. If he has lost the dressing room and reads the negative press from pundits and ex players, then it’s bound to be having an effect on him.

He needs to go for his own sake and ours.

Budge not leading by example again.

Fort Vallance

He's not just deflecting he's actually telling porkies. Saying that teams came to try and win at the start of the season but now they're camping in against us. That's nonsense. Teams are actually coming and having a go at us now because they know we're beatable. QOS didn't exactly park the bus and Dunfermline and Inverness weren't lucky to get a draw. Both of them should have won those games. He just talks shite.

15 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

He's not just deflecting he's actually telling porkies. Saying that teams came to try and win at the start of the season but now they're camping in against us. That's nonsense. Teams are actually coming and having a go at us now because they know we're beatable. QOS didn't exactly park the bus and Dunfermline and Inverness weren't lucky to get a draw. Both of them should have won those games. He just talks shite.

Exactly teams are having a go