Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

August Landmesser

Tone deaf. Is he just trolling us at this point?

If he's still there, the first game back at Tynie with fans will be poisonous.

(I kind of want him to stay just for that!)

Look at his eyes - I don't think he believes what he is saying.    We need to look at the bigger picture according to Robbie,  which is what we have been doing.    Still harping on about the objective was to win the league and we are 11 points clear -  why on earth have we got to a situation where if you finish above the other Championship crap, you simply get a free pass?   It's okay to get knocked out of both cups by part timers in a season, if you win a poor Championship?  It's okay not to develop the squad,  demand a bunch of wider players and not play them,   have no discernible system of play,  not blood any youngsters etc etc.     Totally fed up with this crap and hate the broken record "we are x points clear and meeting our objective".    It's not good enough.

Tony Soprano
1 minute ago, hibshater said:

He just doesn't get it at all. This clown needs gone ASAP.

Yes he does.

He is purposely spouting this ***** to make the fans seem unreasonable and budge is lapping it up.

He is going absolutely nowhere at the end of the season.

gowestjambo

Words of an absolute loser. We need a fresh positive approach throughout the club, not this acceptance of mediocrity for Heart of Midlothian!!

Edited by gowestjambo

2 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Arrogant prick. 

Basically describes him to a tee. I would have added the word "Useless" right in the middle.

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Look at his eyes - I don't think he believes what he is saying.    We need to look at the bigger picture according to Robbie,  which is what we have been doing.    Still harping on about the objective was to win the league and we are 11 points clear -  why on earth have we got to a situation where if you finish above the other Championship crap, you simply get a free pass?   It's okay to get knocked out of both cups by part timers in a season, if you win a poor Championship?  It's okay not to develop the squad,  demand a bunch of wider players and not play them,   have no discernible system of play,  not blood any youngsters etc etc.     Totally fed up with this crap and hate the broken record "we are x points clear and meeting our objective".    It's not good enough.

He didn't actually talk about having backing from what I recall. Just that he'd had conversations with them. He also keeps going back to "getting over the line". Since the brora defeat, I don't think he has mentioned anything about next season (might have missed it). Given the backing levein got publicly from the board, I personally think the lack of public backing is telling.

League should have been wrapped up long ago and we should be looking forward to a Derby Cup match.

Papering over the cracks is the only cliche I can muster at this latest interview.

Hectormasson
16 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

He is really endearing himself with our support.

He can totally GTF....spouting total balderdash.....week in week out...

Hectormasson
4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Top class shitehousery from Bob.

9/10

Should reel in a good few. 😂

Ditto...

Just now, Hectormasson said:

He can totally GTF....spouting total balderdash.....week in week out...

He learned from a master.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Looking at the bigger picture is we've just been put out the Scottish cup to a part time highland league club! Out league cup to part time Alloa, lost league games this season to the mighty Dunfermline, Dundee, Raith Rovers and Queen of the south! Dropped points to the mighty Queen of the South, Morton, Inverness, Arbroath and Dunfermline,

The football has been like watching paint dry , the signings in the main absolutley shocking and what's even more shocking is our wage bill will probably be more than the other 9 clubs in the division put together. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )
HartleyLegend3

We all know the sports press in Scotland are utterly pathetic, thick and amateurish. 

Maybe we need to give them the questions to ask Robbie and Budge. 

Fort Vallance

Doesn't need a vote of confidence from the fans or doesn't want one. Just as well because either way he's not getting one. Astounding arrogance.

The Real Maroonblood
On 06/04/2021 at 17:25, Section Q said:

""I think everyone in football is having a tough time of it at the moment,"" Neilson told the Evening New

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/robbie-neilson-urges-all-at-hearts-to-remain-positive-with-title-within-touching-distance-3190325

He’s a slavering erse.

Gordon Ramsay

He still just thinks it's about Brora. 

I think he is actually too thick to be a football manager. 

Just **** off and get a haircut and a wash you Levein moulded loser. 

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Top class shitehousery from Bob.

9/10

Should reel in a good few. 😂

That’ll be a great badge of honour for the arsehole.

🤣

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

Bit of a hostage video vibe going on there.

"Sit down there Robbie, and read out exactly what's written on the script"

f93312e0826d98bfbcf2258e62096c1e.jpg

Could you make that an electric chair?

The arrogance........ Just remember that the external “noise” does count Robbie, as it’s the fans who are making that noise & we are the ones that pay your wages.......

Pasquale for King

It’s funny how they forget how well Rangers are doing without crowds when they say how hard it is for everyone, or any team top of their league with rabid fans. 

On 06/04/2021 at 17:39, underwaterwoodwelder said:

He said he is board after 20 mins. When I’ve been watching Hearts recently I can’t even get to the 10 min mark.

We are all board

B50C2178-4B7C-4C35-B73F-2FBCDEE63849.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s funny how they forget how well Rangers are doing without crowds when they say how hard it is for everyone, or any team top of their league with rabid fans. 

Correct. Hooped demons tried that patter when it dawned on them they’d ballsed up 10iar. Meanwhile, their fiercest rivals were tearing up the League for ersepaper.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Correct. Hooped demons tried that patter when it dawned on them they’d ballsed up 10iar. Meanwhile, their fiercest rivals were tearing up the League for ersepaper.

He can’t have it both ways, if it’s just a blip then why come out say everyone is struggling including us? More excuses, he did learn at the feet of the master. 

ford donald
11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Staggeringly arrogant. Like his predecessor. 

They have ruined this institution.

The pair of them should be banned from Tynecastle permanently.

3 minutes ago, lou said:

This repeated use of the words "external noise" is trolling the fans 

It doesn’t make any sense for a start. There is nothing more internal than the support. It’s not trolling, it’s downright disrespectful.

I cannot believe or understand why you cannot get behind the manager and team to finish off winning the championship. After that we can have change. Just now get behind the team. 

Just now, o1djambo said:

I cannot believe or understand why you cannot get behind the manager and team to finish off winning the championship. After that we can have change. Just now get behind the team. 

👀

No Robbie you don't keep harking back to being 11 points clear you started harping at 16 , 13 then 11.

Also Brora completely erased from memory I see

He’s gone and he knows it. This is just him starting to bite back at the fans.

Thats my take.

Now f u c k off Bob

All he needs to say is -‘I only want to talk about the Alloa game...’ Why the big speech about how great everything is. Just makes himself look ridiculous. 

Edited by GinRummy

3 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

No, it got no response because the haters couldn't bring themselves to be saying anything positive. 

What were the reasonable responses? They need ridiculed too.

To save anyone looking back to see what we're talking about you think that it would be good if we stay down in the championship if it means we get rid of AB and RN.

Absolute mentalist (or a Hobo.)

No, silly laddie. Well, I say 'silly', but I think you're actually both intellectually lacking and intellectually dishonest. Because it did get several reasonable responses which people can see if they go and check (no wonder you don't want anyone actually to check though, eh, you utter chancer).

What I said - and repeated only a page oro so back - was that I think that, given that if we go back up under Neilson we will almost inevitably waste a lot of money, lose a lot and come straight back down with Budge only sacking him when it's too late, that it'd possibly be better to stay down, with Budge forced to sack him at the end of the season, and we can rebuild properly next year under a better manager after this disastrous year - which is what we should have been doing this year.

Which is nothing like you implied I said. But you know that, don't you, Mr What's Your Name This Week?

Ted Hastings

Heard a point made on the @This is My Story Podcastwhich has really stuck out for me in this ongoing omnishambles (can't remember who it was that said it but it was essentially as below).

Stendel came in and when he saw the state of the football department, started cleaning house. Berra got punted to the reserves and he only retained Andy Kirk from the coaching set up, he was clearly wanting a complete overhaul in the football department. He had only really just started this when the world as we knew it came to an abrupt halt and in that period Budge got cold feet about ripping everything up and starting again, so reached out to someone familiar and who had already worked under the system and would be happy to come back and do it again. I think it is for that very reason that we won't see a change in manager until after Budge has handed over her shares to the FOH.