Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Because JKB admin are pro Budge.

Sad but true.

Been nice knowing you all, btw :lol:

You'll be fine.

Every village needs an idiot.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Because JKB admin are pro Budge.

Sad but true.

Been nice knowing you all, btw :lol:

Fare well, soldier.

Edited by Jamie Walker Tash

I dont care about other teams having a hard time you cant justify the Tactics Formation and performance which has been poor by looking at other clubs who are as bad,

But for me the most important ingredients that are missing are Motivation and fight and leadership on the park  something our players and management Lack and it is obvious 

The Real Maroonblood
40 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You'll be fine.

You must be having a day off.

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

You'll be fine.

Well move aside and give him a turn.....😉

1 hour ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Would have been happy if we got beat 10 nil by Brora :berra:

How has this hibs ***** not been punted yet?

What about the poster who said he would accept not winning promotion if it meant getting rid of Budge and Neilson, is he to get punted as well?

13 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

What about the poster who said he would accept not winning promotion if it meant getting rid of Budge and Neilson, is he to get punted as well?

I didn't see that post but yes, an idiotic thing to say.

40 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Don't, let the children play. 

It's amusing, I did think Thomaso was a retired older gentleman though, how wrong can you be.

Edited by Bull's-eye

18 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

I'd have taken getting pumped 10 nil by Brora for guaranteed promotion at the start of the campaign. 

:cornette:

What a level of ambition. 

32 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I didn't see that post but yes, an idiotic thing to say.

I'm assuming Mr Many Names is talking about me, but I stand by it - it might be a price worth paying long-term to stay down this year if we can take the time to rebuild properly, rather than scrape our way up with Neilson still in place, waste a load of money close season on more bad buys, have another terrible season and end up relegated again.

If that's plain idiotic, rather than at least a reasonable position to take (regardless of whether you agree or not), then enough - I have been known to make the mistake of assuming I'm talking to adults on here, capable of joined up thinking.

8 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Bullseye you need to come up for air lad.

I'll take a 20 nil defeat to Brora next season if we win the PL as well.

21 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I have no animosity towards Robbie, I just don't think he's got near the standard required. 

How I feel too.

portobellojambo1
6 hours ago, theshed said:

Look at them... no got a clue 

2A481287-1371-4B96-8017-3ACF6E5C29CF.jpeg

I'm not sure exactly why but this photo just got me thinking about something I read on Facebook over the weekend, but it was something I just read without asking for any more information.

Someone had posted that he had heard the coaching sessions go really well at Riccarton, the two coaches provide the team with what is expected for the coming game and the players are happy with it. However, everything that has been done during the week is often undone in the manager's meeting with the players pre match, and they go out confused to say the least. At the time I just thought to myself I wonder if that is why you often see the two coaches during matches staring glumly or looking at coaching manuals and just wondering to themselves, "what's going on, why, how was this changed from what we had planned".

Edited by portobellojambo1

19 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

I'm assuming Mr Many Names is talking about me, but I stand by it - it might be a price worth paying long-term to stay down this year if we can take the time to rebuild properly, rather than scrape our way up with Neilson still in place, waste a load of money close season on more bad buys, have another terrible season and end up relegated again.

If that's plain idiotic, rather than at least a reasonable position to take (regardless of whether you agree or not), then enough - I have been known to make the mistake of assuming I'm talking to adults on here, capable of joined up thinking.

I want Neilson gone but not at the expensive of an other season in the championship, the club has been embarrassed enough without adding failing to get out the league at the first attempt.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
33 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

If you’re sensible club, there’s simply no need to have one or the other. Go up, see what’s in front of your eyes and sack Neilson, and get someone competent.

It would help if Budge grew a pair

adambraejambo
31 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I'll take a 20 nil defeat to Brora next season if we win the PL as well.

So would I.

I love lamp.

1 hour ago, HighTimes said:

:rofl: 1 name change in all the years I've been a subscribed member.

As for the rest of your post, I hope it gets the ridicule that it deserves.

6 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Sarcastic Rat Queens GIF by Hyper RPG

Jeffros Furios
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You must be having a day off.

:greatpost: :yas:

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Sarcastic Rat Queens GIF by Hyper RPG

It's a one way street with you isn't it? Or is your hatred for AB and RN so great that you would be willing to stay down for another season if it meant getting rid of them?

Looking forward to your answer.

2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm not sure exactly why but this photo just got me thinking about something I read on Facebook over the weekend, but it was something I just read without asking for any more information.

Someone had posted that he had heard the coaching sessions go really well at Riccarton, the two coaches provide the team with what is expected for the coming game and the players are happy with it. However, everything that has been done during the week is often undone in the manager's meeting with the players pre match, and they go out confused to say the least. At the time I just thought to myself I wonder if that is why you often see the two coaches during matches staring glumly or looking at coaching manuals and just wondering to themselves, "what's going on, why, how was this changed from what we had planned".

I am in no way ITK but this was certainly mentioned under CL.

Very little consistency with coaches and confusion amongst players

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Why is he banging on about Dundee and Crawford? The guy has lost the plot.

DEFLECTION

If it’s not the pitch or the referee or the weather or the players, it’s the global pandemic or the blockage of the Suez Canal.

The guy is a joke and it’s embarrassing to see him in our dug out

Harry Potter
54 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

DEFLECTION

If it’s not the pitch or the referee or the weather or the players, it’s the global pandemic or the blockage of the Suez Canal.

The guy is a joke and it’s embarrassing to see him in our dug out

Suez canal 😀

Nelly Terraces

I'm positive.

That's 100% positive that there's absolutely no chance of me shelling any money on a season ticket next season unless Budge has left our club (also positive I won't be paying into the FoH either after their latest insulting comments). 

18 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

It's a one way street with you isn't it? Or is your hatred for AB and RN so great that you would be willing to stay down for another season if it meant getting rid of them?

Looking forward to your answer.

There's that irony again.

You like to slag people off and you don't like it when your hypocrisy is pointed out to you.

17 hours ago, Sherbet said:

If RN is staying we are as well staying down

None of the players have an ounce of respect for him.

And he must surely now realise that.

Get him out.

5 minutes ago, Australis said:

None of the players have an ounce of respect for him.

And he must surely now realise that.

Get him out.

True, but for some on here there's  only a problem because the fans are being unreasonable.

Players love training (Neilson said so ) but on match day , it's a shit show. For months now. 

20 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

If you’re sensible club, there’s simply no need to have one or the other. Go up, see what’s in front of your eyes and sack Neilson, and get someone competent.

It would help if Budge grew a pair

That's the problem though, isn't it? We're not a sensible club just now, and haven't been for a few years. We'll go up, Budge will give Neilson too much time, in spite of what's in front of everyone's eyes, and we'll come right back down again.

20 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I want Neilson gone but not at the expensive of an other season in the championship, the club has been embarrassed enough without adding failing to get out the league at the first attempt.

More embarrassing then going up and coming straight back down again, having been pumped by the likes of St Liedown in the meantime?

Which is all that I can see happening if we go back up under Neilson. This should have been the season we sorted everything, while we have the safety net of it being, tbh, a league full of pretty poor teams. We're far less likely to have time to fix everything in the top legue.

19 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Oddly enough, not. It got a couple of reasonable responses.

Like I said, there's adults talking, so maybe hush now, eh?

14 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

Oddly enough, not. It got a couple of reasonable responses.

Like I said, there's adults talking, so maybe hush now, eh?

No, it got no response because the haters couldn't bring themselves to be saying anything positive. 

What were the reasonable responses? They need ridiculed too.

To save anyone looking back to see what we're talking about you think that it would be good if we stay down in the championship if it means we get rid of AB and RN.

Absolute mentalist (or a Hobo.)

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

No, it got no response because the haters couldn't bring themselves to be saying anything positive. 

To save anyone looking back to see what we're talking about you think that it would be good if we stay down in the championship if it means we get rid of AB and RN.

He deserves a bit of credit for saying it, at least he's brave enough, unlike the rest who've gone down the route of hiding behind smileys, repeating themselves and patting each other on the back. 

They all think it, but haven't got the moral fibre to say it.

10 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

We can have our cake...and eat it.

Barring a Butcheresque collapse, we will be playing in the Premier next season.

I think it reasonable to think..hope..that we will will do it without RN or AB at the club.

So any talk of not going up is, indeed, mental.

1 hour ago, Boab said:

We can have our cake...and eat it.

Barring a Butcheresque collapse, we will be playing in the Premier next season.

I think it reasonable to think..hope..that we will will do it without RN or AB at the club.

So any talk of not going up is, indeed, mental.

Very true Boab. Although I can't see AB going anywhere.

Rick Sanchez

Oh **** off Jobbie Boreson.

Edit: Doesn't sound like a man leaving after we've won the league.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

lost in space

"Always going to be negativity when you drop a couple of points".

WOW!!!

He, and probably Ann, have no clue.

Yeah I'm sure the board are delighted we're spunking wages every week to Kastaneer (part of his Coventry wages) Frear Roberts Halliday Popescu Stewart etc etc that have proven to be utter gash 

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )