Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Why doesn't Ann tell him to shut up? His ramblings are embarrassing. Just say we will do our talking on the pitch. Unfortunately that is eve more embarrassing.

Probably because there's nothing wrong with what he says, he will be criticised for speaking, he will be criticised for not speaking, you are most pedantic poster on here and you would have criticised him for doing sign language. 

He knows, he can't win, she'll be more than aware that with the likes of you around, he will never please everybody.

All he's asking for is a bit of positivity.

Sounds fine to me, let's win the Championship. 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Probably because there's nothing wrong with what he says, he will be criticised for speaking, he will be criticised for not speaking, you are most pedantic poster on here and you would have criticised him for doing sign language. 

He knows, he can't win, she'll be more than aware that with the likes of you around, he will never please everybody.

All my fault then?

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Disagree with your faith in Neilson mate. 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

You could be watching it in the San Siro with a stripper on your lap and still be suicidal. We got beat of Brora ****ing Rangers and deserved to be beat. The reaction from Rob and his not so merry band was to get beat of QOS at tynecastle. He’s a complete and utter balloon. 

To be fair if that's how I watched every hearts game I would be pretty happy 😂 

2 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

To be fair if that's how I watched every hearts game I would be pretty happy 😂 

Watching it on a couch in Musselburgh with a staffie lying on my feet will just have to do for now. 😂

Scottie Wanshot.
2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

You know what bothered me most about Saturday, absolutely glorious day weather wise and he turns up looking like a undertaker. He wants to take a leaf out his own chat and start being positive..

it was windy.

Scottie Wanshot.
13 minutes ago, Section Q said:

And six games in when we're bottom of the f.cki.g league he gets emptied and the new guy wants his own players. Groundhog Day......

we all must be positive.

" onwards and upwards.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Deluded or a compulsive liar .

Delusional and paranoid certainly. But I have a horrible feeling he actually believes the shit he spouts.

6 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Players must love hate for neilson as allowing them to get away with murder with fans.

You must have missed the thousands of posts that say we should get rid of just about every player in the squad.

Scottie Wanshot.
10 minutes ago, Section Q said:

keep together. HMFC.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The only thing "positive" is 4 games left of this utter shite you are serving up.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The only thing "positive" is 4 games left of this utter shite you are serving up.

Unless we end up in the play offs :o

8 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I don't have faith in him, he wasn't my choice.

But, he was brought in to a specific job that I'm not sure anybody else could have done or even would have wanted to do. 

I don't give a Shit about performance or Brora or any other bitter hate our great support have.

I'd have taken getting pumped 10 nil by Brora for guaranteed promotion at the start of the campaign. 

I'd take it now and I'll be well chuffed we cross the line. 

I'll quite happily thank Robbie for his work and wish him well in his future away from Hearts if and when it happens. 

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

But, he was brought in to a specific job that I'm not sure anybody else could have done or even would have wanted to do. 

I don't give a Shit about performance or Brora or any other bitter hate our great support have.

I'd have taken getting pumped 10 nil by Brora for guaranteed promotion at the start of the campaign. 

I'll quite happily thank Robbie for his work and wish him well in his future away from Hearts if and when it happens. 

:cornette:

22 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You have just about summed up everything that is wrong with our club and the people in charge of it 👍

The Shed Floodlight
41 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Watching it on a couch in Musselburgh with a staffie lying on my feet will just have to do for now. 😂

The Staffie must be bored out of it's tits as well

Just now, The Shed Floodlight said:

The Staffie must be bored out of it's tits as well

😂 he’s like his owner. Fed and watered and he’s happy enough. 

Nookie Bear
42 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not going to lie, I misread “staffie “ the first time. 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

That’s what bothers you most?

I hear what your saying but maybe not ‘most’.

From the Hearts point of view yes, I'm a fully fledged Man City fan these days however after Robbies recommendation so main concern is whether Haaland will sign this summer or not.

Just now, Jambo92 said:

From the Hearts point of view yes, I'm a fully fledged Man City fan these days however after Robbies recommendation so main concern is whether Haaland will sign this summer or not.

😂👍

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not going to lie, I misread “staffie “ the first time. 

How would ‘that’ be on my feet ffs 😂

credit card
3 hours ago, jambopilms said:

It's boring because we are watching it on a laptop apparently.

Well naw. I watched it on a 65" telly, a 6 pack of chilled Belhaven Best, a Killie pie, a pack of Quavers and a knicked off the missus Cadbury's creme egg last time out.

The fitba' felt like I was watching it on next door's old black and white telly using binoculars with half a can of Ace lager and a 6 week out of date scotch egg. 

Danny Wilde

Never in my lifetime has talk been so cheap at Tynecastle as it is these days. When BBC Scotland announced a week ago "Hearts' potential title-clinching game with Alloa live on BBC Scotland" then that should have been all the motivation that the club needed to beat a rank-rotten Dunfermline and then at least give hard-pressed fans the satisfaction of watching us win the league this Friday at Tynie. Few lagers and a tube of Pringles in front of the box, and we could all say job done. But they didn't bust a gut at East End Park, in fact probably should have lost. Now we're all on tenterhooks for another result and performance this Friday that just shouldn't happen at this club. Even if we win it, we will now probably land the title by virtue of Raith or Dundee dropping points before we play in Greenock on Tuesday 20th. That really would be the ultimate in flat-beer celebrations. 

Less jabbering in the EEN Robbie, and more just making it freekin happen eh.

Edited by Danny Wilde

Neilson believes a lot of the frustration comes from the fact that supporters are not able to attend matches in person 

He should be thankful we aren’t 

To paraphrase. Everyone is shite. It’s not just Hearts. 
Thanks Bob. Makes me feel better. Lookin forward to struggling v Alloa now cos we’re both crap 

48 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

Never in my lifetime has talk been so cheap at Tynecastle as it is these days. When BBC Scotland announced a week ago "Hearts' potential title-clinching game with Alloa live on BBC Scotland" then that should have been all the motivation that the club needed to beat a rank-rotten Dunfermline and then at least give hard-pressed fans the satisfaction of watching us win the league this Friday at Tynie. Few lagers and a tube of Pringles in front of the box, and we could all say job done. But they didn't bust a gut at East End Park, in fact probably should have lost. Now we're all on tenterhooks for another result and performance this Friday that just shouldn't happen at this club. Even if we win it, we will now probably land the title by virtue of Raith or Dundee dropping points before we play in Greenock on Tuesday 20th. That really would be the ultimate in flat-beer celebrations. 

Less jabbering in the EEN Robbie, and more just making it freekin happen eh.

But we're not going to celebrate winning this league so it doesn't really matter when or where we win it as long as we do.

5 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I hate this idiot so much

Good grief, man.

Get a grip.

Or, a wee pill to give you the intense feeling of the attention that you obviously seek so dearly.

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

:vrwow:

That bullseye post :laugh2:

It’s his “better if hibs win the cup”

moment :laugh2:

There's wiser eating grass.

Bazzas right boot

Nothing wrong with what he says. 

Some Posters on here only want one thing and until they get that, every thread will be the same. 

Every thread is the same shite repeated. 

5 hours ago, jamboj said:

I strongly dislike Robbie Neilson and don't think he's a very good football manager 

*Bob

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )