Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I'm looking forward to reading a range of different views on this thread, I fear it will be the same posters taking another opportunity to post the same thing they've already posted 1000 times on virtually every thread in the Terrace.

🤣 

I fear you will be sadly disappointed. 

The irony of Neilson telling people to be positive is quite breathtaking! 

Despite noises made this week my gut feeling is this clown is going nowhere.

I am positive that not one player at the club has an ounce of respect for Neilson.

And none of them have any confidence in him at being a leader.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

The irony of Neilson telling people to be positive is quite breathtaking! 

Despite noises made this week my gut feeling is this clown is going nowhere.

I fear you’re right. Mother Theresa will piss herself again in the summer and bottle out of making a change. She’ll budget for ninth next season and hope to reach the fourth round of the cup. Pure adrenalin.

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

It's boring because we are watching it on a laptop apparently.

To be fare it would be worse in real life rather than still life!

3 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Hearts fan schooling John Collins on the radio

Whoever it is was pretty much spot on about everything.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Be positive. Why not play some positive football then Robbie?

Psychedelicropcircle
1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I'm looking forward to reading a range of different views on this thread, I fear it will be the same posters taking another opportunity to post the same thing they've already posted 1000 times on virtually every thread in the Terrace.

Precisely like the shite you post aye?

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

You could be watching it in the San Siro with a stripper on your lap and still be suicidal. We got beat of Brora ****ing Rangers and deserved to be beat. The reaction from Rob and his not so merry band was to get beat of QOS at tynecastle. He’s a complete and utter balloon. 

🤣

willie wallace
10 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Whoever it is was pretty much spot on about everything.

9 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What's being said ? 

Collins saying Hearts are affected by playing at an empty Tynecastle.

The Hearts fan reminded him that was only this season.

The guy knew his stuff.I am sure he posts on here.

I

10 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Precisely like the shite you post aye?

Another one that loves a pile on. Bog off.

1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

Collins saying Hearts are affected by playing at an empty Tynecastle.

The Hearts fan reminded him that was only this season.

The guy knew his stuff.I am sure he posts on here.

I

👍

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Another one that loves a pile on. Bog off.

You troll the board with that opening post of yours and get upset at the response.

:facepalm:

Scottie Wanshot.

Yes let's stay behind the manager and the team, get promoted and give him the summer to get the team sorted out. them hold our own in the Premier league.

HMF.C. all the way.

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

""I think everyone in football is having a tough time of it at the moment,"" Neilson told the Evening New

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/robbie-neilson-urges-all-at-hearts-to-remain-positive-with-title-within-touching-distance-3190325

He really is a prize arsehole. 

Scraping the barrel for excuses. 

He just doesn't get how shite we are. 

He has somehow brainwashed himself to think we have a good team and are great to watch. 

Actually think he would be better getting out of this job for his own mental health. 

He is clearly deluded and has lost the plot. 

SM Sheffield
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

I have no animosity towards Robbie, I just don't think he's got near the standard required. 

Agreed. I don’t dislike Neilson but it doesn’t mean I think he’s the right manager for the job either. 

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s the shocking results you’re warming too

He's hiding in plain shite?  Slates Hearts fans in every post and disguises it as being uber supportive of the club.  Bulls eye..? 

Just asking. 

8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You troll the board with that opening post of yours and get upset at the response.

:facepalm:

Here he is with his tuppenceworth, actually it's a wee bit less than that but if that's all you've got.

7 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

Agreed. I don’t dislike Neilson but it doesn’t mean I think he’s the right manager for the job either. 

There's no need for all the nastiness. He was a decent player for us and I'm sure he works his arse off as manager but it's just not happening for him. 

3 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Here he is with his tuppenceworth, actually it's a wee bit less than that but if that's all you've got.

Grow up. 

1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

We are on Sportsound again.

Guy from the ‘This is my story’ podcast done really well. Not easy to get your point across when speaking on the radio to ex pros who hold a different view. Done grand I thought. 

1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Well maybe if your pal boab refrained from supplying 'us' with ammo by keeping his gob shut, it would be a quieter place.

11 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Grow up. 

You accuse me of trolling, you're the troll. Almost every thread you make the same point numerous times. 

10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Guy from the ‘This is my story’ podcast done really well. Not easy to get your point across when speaking on the radio to ex pros who hold a different view. Done grand I thought. 

He was excellent.......considering he was actually hampered by John Collins being thick and missing the majority of the points completely though.

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You accuse me of trolling, you're the troll. Almost every thread you make the same point numerous times. 

Put me on ignore. 

5 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

Well maybe if your pal boab refrained from supplying 'us' with ammo by keeping his gob shut, it would be a quieter place.

It's part of his job to talk to the media. He probably wishes it wasn't because no matter what he says it will get twisted and used against him. Resorting to personal abuse is low, nobody deserves that because of how they do their job.

willie wallace
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yea.Spoke really well and more than held his own against experienced pundits.

Think most Hearts fans would agree with his views.

19 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

There's no need for all the nastiness. He was a decent player for us and I'm sure he works his arse off as manager but it's just not happening for him. 

:spoton:

Pasquale for King

No wonder he’s turning off after 20 minutes of Man City or Barca after all that attacking and sending men forward to try and score goals, he must hate it. 

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

“We just need one good transfer window” that’s all that’s missing from his Levein style interviews.

Or.....""Give me five years and you won't know the place"".....😂

Certainly worked for Levein.....

Francis Albert

Why doesn't Ann tell him to shut up? His ramblings are embarrassing. Just say we will do our talking on the pitch. Unfortunately that is even more embarrassing.

Edited by Francis Albert

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I reckon this cockwomble has used every single excuse in the book now. Yet to hear him talk about his own shiteness so that will surely be next week’s instalment.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Why doesn't Ann tell him to shut up? His ramblings are embarrassing. Just say we will do our talking on the pitch. Unfortunately that is eve more embarrassing.

She probably agrees with him. Every bit as clueless.

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Why doesn't Ann tell him to shut up? His ramblings are embarrassing. Just say we will do our talking on the pitch. Unfortunately that is even more embarrassing.

Hopefully she’s being ruthless and hanging him out to dry.  More likely is she’s hoping he’ll somehow salvage the situation, which isn’t going to happen. Either way, she’s doing the guy no favours. 

43 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Yes let's stay behind the manager and the team, get promoted and give him the summer to get the team sorted out. them hold our own in the Premier league.

HMF.C. all the way.

And six games in when we're bottom of the f.cki.g league he gets emptied and the new guy wants his own players. Groundhog Day......

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )