Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions

I will be more positive if and when he fecks off..

The master of the "blame game" just like Leven..

Edited by maroonlegions

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I hate this idiot so much

I like him. 

The more I read your posts, the more I warm to him.

Just now, jambopilms said:

It's boring because we are watching it on a laptop apparently.

You could be watching it in the San Siro with a stripper on your lap and still be suicidal. We got beat of Brora ****ing Rangers and deserved to be beat. The reaction from Rob and his not so merry band was to get beat of QOS at tynecastle. He’s a complete and utter balloon. 

The Treasurer

It's all clear now, we're only shite because we have to watch it on a laptop. If we were able to go to games everything would be brilliant.

The more he opens his mouth the more out of touch with reality he becomes 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

I like him. 

The more I read your posts, the more I warm to him.

It’s the shocking results you’re warming too

I'm looking forward to reading a range of different views on this thread, I fear it will be the same posters taking another opportunity to post the same thing they've already posted 1000 times on virtually every thread in the Terrace.

Not doing himself any favours drawing parallels with other clubs with far less resources and expectancy.  

And Brora  :facepalm:

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Looking forward to seeing the Championship trophy being lifted, can't wait tbh.

underwaterwoodwelder

He said he is board after 20 mins. When I’ve been watching Hearts recently I can’t even get to the 10 min mark.

Scott980612

Nah ,Hearts  fans are just having a tough time watching absolute dross every week  

Every day he’s there , another day wasted  

Neilson out. 
Budge out.

Gordon Ramsay

Ah right, I've been wondering what is wrong with my laptop since October. It has a special function which makes football matches boring. 

Cheers Snoreson, I'll get onto PC World now and get it sorted. 

You know what bothered me most about Saturday, absolutely glorious day weather wise and he turns up looking like a undertaker. He wants to take a leaf out his own chat and start being positive..

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Looking forward to seeing the Championship trophy being lifted, can't wait tbh.

:rofl:

Just now, Jambo92 said:

You know what bothered me most about Saturday, absolutely glorious day weather wise and he turns up looking like a undertaker. He wants to take a leaf out his own chat and start being positive..

That’s what bothers you most?

I hear what your saying but maybe not ‘most’.

Gordon Ramsay

Shitebag club releasing all Neilsons comments through the Evening News. 

Nothing from Robbie or any of the players has appeared on Twitter post Brora. 

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Feeling all revitalised and happy after reading that. 

I was packing my bags and planning to move down to Manchester tonight, but reading that article has changed my mind.

Him and his pal Pressley trying to tell us there's nothing to worry about.

Is this nightmare ever going to end.

Saint Jambo

In his defence, he was clearly asked something about the impact of watching online. He didn't just come out with it unprompted. He is right that games on the laptop are less engaging. My response to the opening day victory over Dundee was less excited than it would have been in the ground.

But that isn't the main issue at the moment. The football we are playing is really poor and some of our results have been unacceptable. I also don't buy the line that there is more negativity around this season. Hearts, Dunfermline and Dundee are all performing well below what they should be capable of. That is why there is negativity at those three teams.

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

I was packing my bags and planning to move down to Manchester tonight, but reading that article has changed my mind.

Who needs decent football and good results anyway?  Rob puts it all in perspective there. If anything, I’m just happy the Scottish cup took place at all this year and we got to play a small part. 

I think what he's saying is correct but it just comes across as (and probably is) defending the indefensible. 

His best option is just not talk to the media...... and resign

Selkirkhmfc1874

Hard to be positive about watching his negative style of tactics! Watching his team is like watching paint dry 

Mars plastic
6 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

In his defence, he was clearly asked something about the impact of watching online. He didn't just come out with it unprompted. He is right that games on the laptop are less engaging. My response to the opening day victory over Dundee was less excited than it would have been in the ground.

But that isn't the main issue at the moment. The football we are playing is really poor and some of our results have been unacceptable. I also don't buy the line that there is more negativity around this season. Hearts, Dunfermline and Dundee are all performing well below what they should be capable of. That is why there is negativity at those three teams.

I’d say we’re exponentially more negative than the other two as we sold 13k season tickets, have 150k beer money going in the till each month but have been papped out both cups by kiddie on wee daft teams.

Edited by Mars plastic

Seems to be getting a bit petty now. A kind of "we're top of the league what else do you want" kind of attitude. 

Brora Rangers will not go away, regardless of how many positive spins you want to put on the season.

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Seems to be getting a bit petty now. A kind of "we're top of the league what else do you want" kind of attitude. 

Brora Rangers will not go away, regardless of how many positive spins you want to put on the season.

Basically what it is. 

Objective met, now shut up and give us yer cash. 

If he believes that pish he's more deluded than Levein 🙄 what does Ann put in their tea??🥴

Edited by rory78

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I have no animosity towards Robbie, I just don't think he's got near the standard required. 

Plus one 

30 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The guy is a hibs ***** best popped on ignore.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

There is an element of truth to what he is saying about fatigue watching on the internet. 

But....but. A fair amount of the dross has been on the TV too. 

What he is really saying you just haven't noticed how shit it was in person because having a day out with your mates sugar coats it.

In summary to a small extent he is right, but 95% deluded to think it covers the level of nausea and apathy this run has generated 

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )