Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

• Shapes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Shapes said:

You can chat during the night sequence. But only “come on town”, “well done goons” type chat.

Never noticed this before in all the times that spiel has been cut 'n' pasted...but I quadruple dare any of the still-living goons to come out with that one :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Seats said:

Family game now please Ian, we have yoofs on here 👍

Do agree with the sentiment though.

Oops sorry.

Post above has been edited to keep it more PG.

Unvote Stuart

Vote Riddley

jambosean75

if we lynch riddley he can't use the parcel because its before night i would imagine

the only question is can he still pass it on

Edited by jambosean75

Prince Buaben
22 minutes ago, Seats said:

Wait, is Prince Prince or is someone else Prince and Prince is someone else? 🤪

Well am me unless someone else is me but then am I  shapes or is someone else shapes?

I dunno who I am anymore

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Oops sorry.

Post above has been edited to keep it more PG.

Unvote Stuart

Vote Riddley

No worries, appreciate the edit 😉

jambosean75

if the game is still running and if i'm still alive on monday do i gain immunity for that day as it's my birthday :peepwall:

jambosean75
Just now, Dunks said:

Wee Jambo is awfy quiet :ninja:

you've grounded him and taken his tablet haven't you :laugh2:

Peakybunnet

Just back in from a six mile walk and had a my shower. In between times Andy has posted 50 times and voted/unvoted 6 players. A mods nightmare. 

Cant accuse anybody of being quiet yet as to early in the game. 

Need to get a vote in so

Vote Andy as he stuck one on me, 

But could well change again

jambosean75
5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Just back in from a six mile walk and had a my shower. In between times Andy has posted 50 times and voted/unvoted 6 players. A mods nightmare. 

Cant accuse anybody of being quiet yet as to early in the game. 

Need to get a vote in so

Vote Andy as he stuck one on me, 

But could well change again

change your vote peaky

we're all getting on the riddley lynch train

The general boobsbecause buster keaton GIF - Find on GIFER

Peakybunnet
5 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

change your vote peaky

we're all getting on the riddley lynch train

The general boobsbecause buster keaton GIF - Find on GIFER

Im a big fan of jumping on a bandwagon, especially when I haven't a clue what anybody else is. 

I still dont know who anybody else is but get the feeling this could be goons getting in an quick kill and getting rid of the parcel. 

3 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Im a big fan of jumping on a bandwagon, especially when I haven't a clue what anybody else is. 

I still dont know who anybody else is but get the feeling this could be goons getting in an quick kill and getting rid of the parcel. 

The goons could get the parcel too 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

The goons could get the parcel too 🤷‍♂️

Exactly. Riddley could be a goon or could unknowingly pass it to a goon tonight and that would be even worse for the town.

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Exactly. Riddley could be a goon or could unknowingly pass it to a goon tonight and that would be even worse for the town.

Pretty sure Shapes said you couldn't pass it to a team mate if you're on a team. So that makes me think if he is a goon, the parcel isn't going to another one. If we're jumping on the lynch train for Riddley then ok, but I'd be inclined to see what the script is with the parcel if he does go first.

Riddley Walker

I'd like to add that I will be using my parcel for the benefit of the town this evening, 100 percent.

Riddley Walker
21 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vote riddley

He must of knew this was coming when he took the parcel. 

The parcel could be a massive benefit to the town if we play this right. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

Happy birthday to me...

Happy Birthday to Shapes..

Happy Birthday to whoever is playing Prince and Shapes in the game...

Anyway can't actually do my usual 1st day vote so ill Vote Sheldon

I wouldnt and cant use BS.

Happy birthday Prince and shapes 

As usually would use bs but can't 

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'd like to add that I will be using my parcel for the benefit of the town this evening, 100 percent.

Is that you doing a 180 😂

Edited by Stuart McNeill

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

The parcel could be a massive benefit to the town if we play this right. 

How do you know that? You’ll be killing someone and you have no clue who anyone is like the rest of us. 

Riddley Walker
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Is that you doing a 180 😂

I don't want to get lynched. 🤷‍♂️ 

Riddley Walker
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

How do you know that? You’ll be killing someone and you have no clue who anyone is like the rest of us. 

Or... I can investigate or save someone. 

Tenaciousdandy
2 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

It's a bit crap for those who's birthdays are around this period. 

It'll now be the second time in which you've 'lost' a birthday due to covid. 😔

But regardless, hope you and Shapes can find some joy in the celebrations 

Mine is the 24th April so just before the restrictions are lifted, back to work on the 26th 😒

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Or... I can investigate or save someone. 

And we have just to take your word for it 😂

Riddley Walker
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

And we have just to take your word for it 😂

Well you'll know if I don't immediately. 

I'm never comfortable with day 1 lynch trains, but Riddley was overplaying his parcel. May just have been exuberance or might be a goon. No idea at this stage.

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Riddley's acting like the King here. **** this. There's only one true King and that is King Dandy.

Let's lynch this imposter for breakfast. A nice wee birthday breakfast lynching! 

Or do we hope that Riddley is a goodie and see where the night goes? I reckon he's more likely to kill than to investigate though which could potentially take oot a mason. Or the Doc. Or the cop. Unless he's the doc or the cop. Aw man my heed is fried.

Right, ignore me.

Exactly, enough of the sucking up to the 🐍now let's hope he's a good guy and uses this parcel for good rather than bad 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Seats said:

I'm never comfortable with day 1 lynch trains, but Riddley was overplaying his parcel. May just have been exuberance or might be a goon. No idea at this stage.

I was just having a laugh with it tbh. Perhaps the power went to my head and I can only apologise to everyone. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I was just having a laugh with it tbh. Perhaps the power went to my head and I can only apologise to everyone. 

All funny until a lynch train starts 😂

Riddley Walker

You'll see after tonight that I'm a force for good. If not, you can lynch me straight away. The odds of me being a goon are very small. 

Bunny Munro

Afternoon all, don't agree with the Riddley lynch as he was clearly just giving it the big one.

Having said that, somone's gotta die, but I think we've got to protect that parcel.

I am not the cop, but if I was I would 100% use BS in this game, this parcel could be a massive advantage to the town if used properly.

Let's assume Riddley is not a goon, he has a 4/18 chance of passing it to a goon and a 3/18 chance of passing it to the Masons. If the Cop uses BS they could then pass to the cop, and assuming a good investigation, they can then pass it on to another good player. If Riddely is a goon he can't pass it to one of his own so it'll be back under town control tomorrow and chances are much greater of it staying in the town.

I would lean towards using the parcel to investigate other players. And I would use BS with the parcel as well on night 1. In terms of pure strategy investigations are more helpful for the town than blind kills at this stage. 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Afternoon all, don't agree with the Riddley lynch as he was clearly just giving it the big one.

Having said that, somone's gotta die, but I think we've got to protect that parcel.

I am not the cop, but if I was I would 100% use BS in this game, this parcel could be a massive advantage to the town if used properly.

Let's assume Riddley is not a goon, he has a 4/18 chance of passing it to a goon and a 3/18 chance of passing it to the Masons. If the Cop uses BS they could then pass to the cop, and assuming a good investigation, they can then pass it on to another good player. If Riddely is a goon he can't pass it to one of his own so it'll be back under town control tomorrow and chances are much greater of it staying in the town.

I would lean towards using the parcel to investigate other players. And I would use BS with the parcel as well on night 1. In terms of pure strategy investigations are more helpful for the town than blind kills at this stage. 

A very sensible post, right up to the point where you would use bs with the parcel - we know Riddley has it 🤔

Riddley Walker

Another thing - there is only going to be one team happy with a day 1 lynch train. 

Anyone advocating this when they have zero knowledge of my role is being daft, or a goon. Of course I may be a goon but the odds are small. 

Bunny Munro
6 minutes ago, Seats said:

A very sensible post, right up to the point where you would use bs with the parcel - we know Riddley has it 🤔

It would stop the cop and Riddley investigating the same player. (unless Riddley is the cop).

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Seats said:

I was thinking that as well, could use bs from day 2 tho could help build a trust list 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

It would stop the cop and Riddley investigating the same player. (unless Riddley is the cop).

Fair enough. Fairly slim chance though.

4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I was thinking that as well, could use bs from day 2 tho could help build a trust list 

Day 2 defo makes more sense if we dont know where the parcel goes.

This is the most exciting game of pass the parcel ever!

Bunny Munro
Just now, Seats said:

Fair enough. Fairly slim chance though.

Yeah that's fair. Only 1/18.

I'd wouldn't blame anyone for using the power to kill someone, but I really dont think its in the towns interest.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Yeah that's fair. Only 1/18.

I'd wouldn't blame anyone for using the power to kill someone, but I really dont think its in the towns interest.

Would be silly for a townie to use the kill option as would be a complete stab I the dark that could result in hitting a good roled player