Mafia - Birthday Bonanza

Shapes

Roles

Party Police (4): Can talk together via pm. They can eliminate one person from the party each evening. They win when they have a majority and the party is over.

They have a superkill in this game which overrules any save used by the doc or super townie. Basically, one night they can get a free kill with no risk of it being blocked. This IS NOT an extra kill. It just overrides any saves.

Party spy(1): Can investigate someone each night. Result of this investigation is passed on to the masons.

Party bouncers(3): Working as a team and can chat in together in pm, they receive the cops investigation each night.

Doc(1): Can save one person each night. This person is then immune to any kill, with the exception of the goon superkill. Cannot save the same person on two consecutive nights.

Assassin(1): gets three kills. They win if they are the last roled player.

Turncoat(1): A normal townie but will become a goon if the goons try to kill them at night. The turncoat is considered unroled unless they are turned. They don’t know their role in the game. If the doc saves them while the goons try to turn them, the description on the main thread night sequence will simply be that the goons tried to kill them.

I will inform you all on the main thread of the turncoat is lynched.

Shapes - the birthday girl. She doesn't want chucked out the party. If she is lynched during the day then the person who last voted her will also be killed. She knows who she is but nobody else knows.

Prince - the birthday boy. He is an invincible townie and cannot be killed. If he's top of the votes at night then the second placed person will be lynched.

Party-goers(7): Regular townsfolk who have no powers and just want their town left in peace.

Rules:

Anyone can vote and unvote for whoever they please. Please put all votes/unvotes in bold please E.G. vote Shapes/unvote Shapes. I won’t accept any votes/unvotes that aren’t in bold. Don’t edit any posts that contain a vote/unvote. These will be disregarded.

You can bluff or hint at your role in the game but if you outright tell anyone of your role, whether lying or telling the truth,then you will be modkilled. Everyone can of course claim to be just a townie.

I will deal with the night time activities in the following order: DOC-Party Spy--Party police-ASSASSIN.

Can I ask all roled players to get their night choices into me ASAP.

First Deadline will be 9pm Thursday. I will advise when the next deadlines are after the first one. Any votes/unvotes after I’ve called it will not count. So you mess about with your voting at your own risk.

Anyone who doesn’t vote will be banned from the following days voting. Unless an early lynch occurs.

Anyone who doesn't post will be modkilled and if people aren't contributing enough then I will give warnings.

You can chat during the night sequence. But only “come on town”, “well done goons” type chat. No game chat is permitted. I’ll punish players who misbehave at night. I will be strict with this as there has been a lot of night chat recently.

PARTY GAMES 

Pass the parcel. First person to post on the thread will become the holder of the parcel. They will get to pick to save, investigate or kill someone during the first night. They will then choose who to pass the parcel on to and this will continue. Nobody knows if the person they're passing the parcel to is good or bad. If the parcel is passed to a member of the party police then the kill will be on top of the kill they already have. If it's passed to doc and they choose to save it will be in addition to their save and likewise with the spy and assassin. Any night action gained by being the parcel holder is in addition to any actions a player may already have.

PMS coming out now.

Edited by Shapes

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

• Shapes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Rudi

2. Yvonne

3. Stuart 

4. Alim

5. Sheldon

6. Ian

7. Nunya

8. Prince

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy

11. Seats

12. Sean

13. Boof

14. GOFS

15. Riddley Walker

16. Vlad

17. Peaky

18. Dandy

19. Dunks

20. Wee jambo

To clarify - assassin will have the mafia assassin account so can kill at any time. If they kill, the person they kill can confirm their role and the game can continue (If it's prince - if they could just say they're prince and the game will continue with all players). I'll then update when I'm next online. 

And Riddley is the first parcel holder

And parcel holders night action comes first. And the parcel holder can't discuss on thread who they might pass the parcel on to. And riddley will be the only known parcel holder. Every other parcel holder will only be known by the person that hands them the parcel.

Edited by Shapes

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Like the set up Shapes.  Pass the parcel is a good idea and adds a new dimension to the game.

Would use BS if I was the party spy but I can't so I won't.

Tenaciousdandy
59 minutes ago, Dunks said:

If I was the cop, I'd investigate Wee Jambo. But I'm not, so I won't.

Vote Wee Jambo

Dunks the goon clearly want the ultimate goon hunter gone 

vote dunks

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

If I was the cop, I'd investigate Wee Jambo. But I'm not, so I won't.

Vote Wee Jambo

Waiting until the wee man is in bed and then voting him? 😂

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, iantjambo said:

Waiting until the wee man is in bed and then voting him? 😂

Cos he's scared of him 😂😂

Morning all.

Nice set up Shapes. Lovin pass the parcel. I would use BS.

vote for the last person to vote vote.

Vote Rudi Skacel

Riddley Walker

Morning folks. Let's batter some goons and steal their lunch money today. Would use bs but can't. Agree that Andy has been very, very quiet so far. 

Vote GOFS 

Riddley Walker
4 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Goon list

1. Riddley

vote riddley

Bring it on biatch. Got a wee night kill I can fling around this eve, just to remind everyone. 

yvonnejambo

Happy Birthday Shapes and Prince.

Lets party like it’s 1999 not 2020/2021 😆🥳

I like the pass the parcel, sounds fun.

yvonnejambo
5 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Goon list

1. Riddley

vote riddley

What I’m not on it?? 🤔

The parcel should have a name I feel?

Poor parcel just called parcel is a bit lame. He/she has no real identity.

I think the parcel should be called Whoopee.

Happy birthday Shapes n Prince!

Looked a great party till someone introduced pass the parcel - a game even more rigged than a cup tie against the old firm 😠

Prince Buaben

Happy birthday to me...

Happy Birthday to Shapes..

Happy Birthday to whoever is playing Prince and Shapes in the game...

Anyway can't actually do my usual 1st day vote so ill Vote Sheldon

I wouldnt and cant use BS.

Prince Buaben
7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Morning all!

A very happy Birthday to Shapes and Prince - have a braw day 😎

6 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Happy birthday to shapes and prince 🥳 🎂

45 minutes ago, Seats said:

Happy birthday Shapes n Prince!

Looked a great party till someone introduced pass the parcel - a game even more rigged than a cup tie against the old firm 😠

Cheers 😊

Prince Buaben
16 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Is it actually one of your birthdays today? 

Yeah today is both of our birthday.

Born a year a part.

Riddley Walker

HB Shapes and Prince. 

Better not be a goon Prince, or those birthday wishes are gonna be retracted before you can say pass the parcel. 

Prince Buaben
22 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

HB Shapes and Prince. 

Better not be a goon Prince, or those birthday wishes are gonna be retracted before you can say pass the parcel. 

Cheers 

:lol: not a goon 👍

Prince Buaben
35 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

When's your birthdays BTW? 

Happy birthday!!! 

Cheers Stuart

Stuart McNeill
10 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Cheers Stuart

It's a bit crap for those who's birthdays are around this period. 

It'll now be the second time in which you've 'lost' a birthday due to covid. 😔

But regardless, hope you and Shapes can find some joy in the celebrations 

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Prince Buaben
9 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

It's a bit crap for those who's birthdays are around this period. 

It'll now be the second time in which you've 'lost' a birthday due to covid. 😔

Aye not great can't do much but can use an excuse in the summer 'but it's for my birthday'

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Bring it on biatch. Got a wee night kill I can fling around this eve, just to remind everyone. 

If you last that long :ninja:

Happy Birthday Shapes and Happy Birthday Prince! :)

Can't use BS so no point saying I would. I'm a townie and I'd ****ING LOVE to be Prince or Shapes for when I'm eventually lynched and take one of you ****ers with me :lol: