The four

pointon

11 hours ago, pointon said:

Jesus wept not saying take this to the bank but this information was passed to me by someone with in the football world clearly the best way forward is not to post any snippets of info 

To be fair Alex Ferguson retired a few years ago. He's not as ITK as he used to be lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• The Real Maroonblood

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

Gordon Ramsay
7 hours ago, cosanostra said:

I don't believe anyone has been sounded out and it's extremely likely that Neilson will be m

In charge next year.

Same.

Look at it this way, we had a guy in charge who got pummeled 5-0 off Livi, a sackable offence and he didn't leave until maybe a year after that. 

We've now got a guy who gets beat off a non-league team in the Scottish Cup after getting beat off a part-time side in the League Cup. Would not be surprised if he was still here this time next year with us in a relegation dogfight. 

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Same.

Look at it this way, we had a guy in charge who got pummeled 5-0 off Livi, a sackable offence and he didn't leave until maybe a year after that. 

We've now got a guy who gets beat off a non-league team in the Scottish Cup after getting beat off a part-time side in the League Cup. Would not be surprised if he was still here this time next year with us in a relegation dogfight. 

I think that’s exactly why the Board will not allow things to slide away like they did with Levein. They are acutely aware of the growing disillusionment with the current state of affairs and realise that a continuation of this situation could well have serious economic consequences for the club. Nothing in football, is done for sentiment and that will apply in Neilson case. He’s quite simply not delivered the standards that this club expects.

I would just like someone that came with an idea of how he would like to play and ask for players that fitted that system.Of course you need to deviate sometimes but Robbie quite clearly doesn't have a clue how he wants to play and it changes all the time.

Robbie will still be here though 🥺

9 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Same.

And he would still be spouting the same shit excuses in a year.

7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

He would but we really need someone like Alex Neil because our team/squad needs gutting. The money that is being wasted on players that are just nowhere good enough is sickening. Hearts need to stop pouring money down the drain because handing wages and stupid lengths of contract is commercial suicide. Would Alex Neil put up with what we have just now ?  No way Jose.

No way, I'd take Jose over Neil...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sergio would by my pick out the lot of them. 

But I've been told Neilson will be in charge next season. 

Have we entered a Colts team too then 😉

Gordon Ramsay
23 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I think that’s exactly why the Board will not allow things to slide away like they did with Levein. They are acutely aware of the growing disillusionment with the current state of affairs and realise that a continuation of this situation could well have serious economic consequences for the club. Nothing in football, is done for sentiment and that will apply in Neilson case. He’s quite simply not delivered the standards that this club expects.

I really hope so. 

I think I've watched every game this season and this is not the Hearts I want to see. 

Limp, turgid, lazy rubbish. I long for the days of Burley, even if it was only for 10 games. Blowing teams away in 20 mins. High press, in oppositions face, fast paced football. 

I'm not saying we can get back to that standard, we had some really exciting players back then but even something in the same universe as that would be nice. What we are all seeing now is just absolute shite. If it wasn't Hearts I'd turn it off. Had enough of watching this crap. 

Prince Buaben
13 hours ago, pointon said:

That have been sounded out

Derek Mcinnes 

Alex Neil 
Paulo Sergio

Neil McCann 

12 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

By whom?

12 hours ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

Him.

End of thread

Just making stuff up now. Whilst folk want RN out the door etc the club haven't  sounded out these 4 random bunch of names. 

McInnes and Neil are out of work and linked every where you look.

McCann - Club legend who is currently flying but CV isn't great and apparently didn't interview well previously and is currently employed and is on form at ICT.

Sergio- club legend who couldn't get interview before with this regime. Hardly going to j.ump up the list. Has a job in the top flight of Portugal.

The Real Maroonblood
59 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

What a total load of pish...mods please file with other pish ITK claims. :rudi:

Exactly.
Another look at me thread.

13 hours ago, Tazio said:

Not to mention the fact he’s got a job managing in the Portuguese top division. 

Facing relegation 

1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Same.

As long as he's a nice guy though. 👌

13 hours ago, pointon said:

That have been sounded out

Derek Mcinnes 

Alex Neil 
Paulo Sergio

Neil McCann 

How many threads do we need on new managers.....?

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

This.

They should just be amalgamated.

ford donald
10 minutes ago, Section Q said:

If I was a bookie,Neil would be my clear odds on fav.Savage would have a big say on this.

49 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

I really hope so. 

I think I've watched every game this season and this is not the Hearts I want to see. 

Limp, turgid, lazy rubbish. I long for the days of Burley, even if it was only for 10 games. Blowing teams away in 20 mins. High press, in oppositions face, fast paced football. 

I'm not saying we can get back to that standard, we had some really exciting players back then but even something in the same universe as that would be nice. What we are all seeing now is just absolute shite. If it wasn't Hearts I'd turn it off. Had enough of watching this crap. 

We were playing some good stuff earlier in the season. It all came to an abrupt halt though.  Absolutely no creativity in this present side.  Holding onto the ball with passes played side ways or backwards seems to be what they are told to do. That’s all about the manager and coaches to my mind. That’s why things must change.

Fort Vallance
17 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

So, since the Brora game, JJ/AB/JS have sat down and agreed a football strategy to take the club forward and these guys ALL fit the bill ?  Regardless of the names in the frame it just doesn't make sense. 

I take your point but until you've spoken to the candidates how do you know that their strategy is compatible with yours ? The Billy Davies debacle previously is a prime example. In any selection process you're not going to lob all your eggs in to one basket surely.

19 hours ago, pointon said:

Jesus wept not saying take this to the bank but this information was passed to me by someone with in the football world clearly the best way forward is not to post any snippets of info 

Since you’re throwing names around like a juggler with five arms, could you give us a wee clue?

On 08/04/2021 at 10:14, Section Q said:

Because at this moment in time Neilson has to go and it’s good to look at managers who might be available.

John Gentleman
On 08/04/2021 at 05:39, pointon said:

Aye, you're right.

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Because at this moment in time Neilson has to go and it’s good to look at managers who might be available.

:cornette_dog:

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Problem ?

Yes.

Why have multiple threads of who are possible candidates?

14 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yes.

Why have multiple threads of who are possible candidates?

Good we need a lot of debate on what fans want because the managers job is the most important in the club.