The four

pointon

15 minutes ago, georgiehearts66 said:

If ever one was seeking a reason why it should not be Fan run club. Then this and a few other inane threads, are ample evidence. Truly, beyond reasoning.

:facepalm:

It's football fans site not the Oxford Debating Society.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• The Real Maroonblood

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

Special Agent Dale Cooper
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sergio would by my pick out the lot of them. 

But I've been told Neilson will be in charge next season. 

Agreed on both counts.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I love Sergio for obvious reasons and he has good chat which will help keep the fans on side.

But actually anyone with any memory of his season with us will remember his preferred style of football was very similar to Robbie’s and it wasn’t going brilliantly for much of that season. 

He also had Rudi benched for most of the start of that season. That said this was also the season the players were not getting paid.

He did at least adapt his style so that it was better suited to Scottish football and things improved but, it may just be me, but I felt we only really clicked when Rudi got back into the team, we signed Beattie (by the much maligned Murray) and Ian Black had the 4 best months of form in his career.

Ultimately like Rudi kind of carried the team and won the cup for us - that said his build up in the week to the cup final was perfect.

Heart says “yes”. Head says “bit of a punt”

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I love Sergio for obvious reasons and he has good chat which will help keep the fans on side.

But actually anyone with any memory of his season with us will remember his preferred style of football was very similar to Robbie’s and it wasn’t going brilliantly for much of that season. 

He also had Rudi benched for most of the start of that season. That said this was also the season the players were not getting paid.

He did at least adapt his style so that it was better suited to Scottish football and things improved but, it may just be me, but I felt we only really clicked when Rudi got back into the team, we signed Beattie (by the much maligned Murray) and Ian Black had the 4 best months of form in his career.

Ultimately like Rudi kind of carried the team and won the cup for us - that said his build up in the week to the cup final was perfect.

I don’t think Paulo was ever able to play his preferred style of football, had to basically just keep the players he had positive whilst not getting paid and wasn’t allowed to bring anyone in at all. Having Rudi was of course a massive part of our success however the way he got Ian Black playing is enough to give anyone a bit of hope about his ability to get the best out of players

heartsfc_fan

Sergio trumps them all tbh. I'd be happy if he'd come back.

Can't see it happening however.

Another thread about new managers, yet I'm still utterly convinced Neilson will be in the dugout on the opening day of next season.

There it is. 

The worst thread of the year. 

That takes some doing, congratulations OP. 

georgiehearts66
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

We will not be a Fan RUN club

We will be a Fan OWNED club

Thank God the former is true. Thanks also when it's a fan owned club they shall still have no day to day input. Even though there will be those suggesting otherwise.

As stated before, this and other current threads are indicative of little mature opinion; which does nothing at all to gain support for your aims.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, BigAlim said:

I don’t think Paulo was ever able to play his preferred style of football, had to basically just keep the players he had positive whilst not getting paid and wasn’t allowed to bring anyone in at all. Having Rudi was of course a massive part of our success however the way he got Ian Black playing is enough to give anyone a bit of hope about his ability to get the best out of players

His style initially was typically Portuguese and not unlike Robbie’s at the moment. Playing from the back, quite passive and ultimately not that penetrative.

I get what your saying about Black but Neilson got a tune out of Wighton.

Also, Sergio’s judgement in initially keeping Rudi out of the team shows highly questionable thinking - although JJ didn’t even want Rudi back 😂

Just now, Locky said:

Another thread about new managers, yet I'm still utterly convinced Neilson will be in the dugout on the opening day of next season.

A man can dream, can't he ? 

😆

georgiehearts66
14 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It must at least rise to Stenhouse Primary school level. Which they rarely meet.

1 hour ago, 01/07/16 said:

Not Sergio  , have you looked at his record since leaving Hearts worse than Nielsen .

:orly?:

And, it’s ‘Neilson’.

Bearing in mind however, that your username is also your date of birth, both your spelling and punctuation are actually not too bad.  👍

ShortmanRossco

This is the second worst thread on JKB. Following the first one which you started today that got removed. Go to sleep. 

Just now, ShortmanRossco said:

This is the second worst thread on JKB. Following the first one which you started today that got removed. Go to sleep. 

Good spot.👍😁

8 minutes ago, georgiehearts66 said:

It must at least rise to Stenhouse Primary school level. Which they rarely meet.

Whatever. Not getting the seethe as I eat chocolate & drink red wine. 

9 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

:spoton:

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

He got them into the Europa League group stages according to wikipedia. To be fair his record is pretty ropey. He is now managing in the Portugese top league, although only after the team were relegated and reinstated under him at the end of last season.

People also forget that before the cup final we were a mid-table league team who lots of fans criticised for playing "eye bleeding football" (Lots of passing it along the back line before passing it to a full back who knocked it hopefully up the line.)

Given his current job, I imagine there is no chance he'd come to Hearts anyway.

Cluj beat Fergies Man Utd at OT in the CL, horrible light green shirts. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20522181

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

I missed that, what was it about 🤔😆?

ITK stakes raised to new levels. Not enough to have inside info on one potential candidate, need to bring 4 to the table now. I worry for these boys, being couped up has twisted a few melons.

50 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

But it could be?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Let’s try, shall we?

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Some weirdos on tonight,  JKBs own "Angry Brigade". 

ShortmanRossco
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

On account of the fact it was removed by the mods I won't repeat the specifics, it was just a very distasteful thread about AB. Not a great fan of her either but it was over the line....which is why it was removed I guess. 

1 minute ago, ShortmanRossco said:

On account of the fact it was removed by the mods I won't repeat the specifics, it was just a very distasteful thread about AB. Not a great fan of her either but it was over the line....which is why it was removed I guess. 

It was completely out of order, deserved to be removed, and the poster should be too, if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It was completely out of order, deserved to be removed, and the poster should be too, if you ask me.

👏

ShortmanRossco
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I'm pretty surprised that they've been allowed to post again today I must admit, especially considering this absolute bile of a thread. 

willie wallace
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Will never understand him not playing Rudi.

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

24 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Some weirdos on tonight,  JKBs own "Angry Brigade". 

Sounds delightful 🙈

Out of that its got to be neil imo

He has managed in the english championship and premiership and done well before, also he almost got hamilton i repeat HAMILTON in the the top 6, he actually finished 8 points above dundee who were 6th after the split. 

Having said that i would actually take sergio back as well, he was the last manager that actually appeared to coach and improve our players.

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Will never understand him not playing Rudi.

If I remember correctly it took Rudi a while to get fit, he missed the pre season. 
The guy before him didn’t want to sign him ffs because he had “sorted” out a deal for Tony Capaldi 😱🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈?!?!

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Out of that its got to be neil imo

He has managed in the english championship and premiership and done well before, also he almost got hamilton i repeat HAMILTON in the the top 6, he actually finished 8 points above dundee who were 6th after the split. 

Having said that i would actually take sergio back as well, he was the last manager that actually appeared to coach and improve our players.

Yeah those two then McCann. 

36 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I defy anyone to watch that clip and not be overjoyed at PS and his backroom staff...

They were only here 9 months or so, but bought into our culture and mindset and delivered our greatest moment of recent history, all against a chaotic and manic backdrop of Vlad, wages etc....

When I see his clips, you can help burst with pride...

Feck knows the validity of this thread, but I would take Paulo back in a heartbeat and see what he could do in a better environment...

2 hours ago, pointon said:

Jesus wept not saying take this to the bank but this information was passed to me by someone with in the football world clearly the best way forward is not to post any snippets of info 

This. 

What a pathetic, attention seeking load of crap.

It's good people post and discuss and share but at the stage where we need a break from it all till its official or it's all dismissed.

Just my opinion so carry on🥰

SomethingAboutObua

Paolo Sergio applied before and didn't even get a reply, why would the current ownership then approach him? 

Neil McCann struggled with Dundee and the players couldn't stand him, him stepping into the Inverness role and taking a top 4 championship team into the top 5 while Dunfermline collapse is hardly anything to get excited over, and I'd hope to god the club would see that too.

I dont remotely believe this rumour but if the club did go for McCann (or Pressley as well) then that would really be it for me until Budge etc were out the business. 

I don't believe anyone has been sounded out and it's extremely likely that Neilson will be m

In charge next year.

4 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

One thing about Paulo is he would unite the fans and there would be a buzz about the club again. We will sell 13k season tickets something I'm not sure would happen with any of the others.

He would but we really need someone like Alex Neil because our team/squad needs gutting. The money that is being wasted on players that are just nowhere good enough is sickening. Hearts need to stop pouring money down the drain because handing wages and stupid lengths of contract is commercial suicide. Would Alex Neil put up with what we have just now ?  No way Jose.

J.T.F.Robertson
30 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

He would but we really need someone like Alex Neil because our team/squad needs gutting. The money that is being wasted on players that are just nowhere good enough is sickening. Hearts need to stop pouring money down the drain because handing wages and stupid lengths of contract is commercial suicide. Would Alex Neil put up with what we have just now ?  No way Jose.

Likewise. We, imo, need someone brand new, no more recycling.

Many thanks for the 5-1 though, PS.

9 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Would take Alex Neil from that list. McCann a big risk, McInnes a big boring 'shites it v the OF' bore, and Sergio is a legend, let's keep him that way...

Saved me posting 👍

10 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Bollocks

I disagree with a lot of your posts but agree 100% with this one. Yet another poster desperate to appear itk. 

11 hours ago, Tazio said:

Not to mention the fact he’s got a job managing in the Portuguese top division. 

Other than the top 4 the rest of the teams are of a very low standard.