Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Aye but we pay the money he does not 

I'll let him off this once. Can't imagine that the last couple of weeks have been very pleasant 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣🤣

Hows you G? Life good

Yep, cool R.  👍

Vaccines In May/June.  Until then, just keeping our heads down.   If you’ll pardon the expression ?  😳

How’s yourself?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, maroonedinbriz said:

What did he say to come to that conclusion?

More what Boycey said tbh.

Said the players need to take the blame for the poor results and that we need to take our chances and not give away goals at the back- like we did today.

3 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Aye but we pay the money he does not 

What does that matter?

and also he said commentators, so unsure of your point?

1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

and good that his son was playing as well . **** the two of them 

didn’t notice that....haha 

Spitonastranger
Just now, Sir Gio said:

I'll let him off this once. Can't imagine that the last couple of weeks have been very pleasant 

Getting beat by Brora sorry no excuses and I loved Robbie as a player

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Thought Henderson's ruled out goal took a touch off alloa players calf.

Not sure that matters as he was offside when the Hearts player released the ball (before it touches the Alloa player). 

Spitonastranger
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

More what Boycey said tbh.

Said the players need to take the blame for the poor results and that we need to take our chances and not give away goals at the back- like we did today.

What does that matter?

and also he said commentators, so unsure of your point?

You can do one Craig L if you dont get it you bore

11 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

No holes in behind the right back with defenders who can read a game and defend behind Logan, plus Logan is a real steadying influence.

Halkett looks a different player in a decent defence, plus even last week ha had a solid game.

Big plus - Haring!!!  And as the ONLY holding midfielder.  Played to holding midfielders for far too long!

Halkett looks ok with two other CB's to cover him that is how he played at Livingston.  He still looks slow and unfit.

1 minute ago, Aussie Jambo said:

I thought Logan played brilliantly?

I wouldn’t say ‘brilliantly’ but I have seen enough already to want him here next year.

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

My pleasure......

My God,James.

You bring out the Kenneth Williams in me.  👍😀

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think he's entitled. I don't mind it if...if he continues to back it up. 

We want passion, just got it. Takes balls to make that sort of call.

Better than telling us it will be a money spinner next season  :lol:

His post match interviews have been a PR disaster and not for the first time. That one was more of the same if he wanted to try to get the fans back onside.

I don’t think it took “balls” - I just don’t think Robbie is the brightest.

Aussie Jambo
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I wouldn’t say ‘brilliantly’ but I have seen enough already to want him here next year.

Going by my Popesku pie chart he played brilliant. 😂

Yeh defo solid at the back. Seemed to gel with the rest. That’s a bonus at least. 

8 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

and good that his son was playing as well . **** the two of them 

Throw in Paul McGowan to finish his career beside them & you have the perfect "hat trick":thumbsup:

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

I thought Logan played brilliantly?

He’s a good player, didn’t come to far back when we had the ball, wouldn’t mind giving him another year. 

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Sutherland looked a bit glum closing the programme 🤣

Right Im not tripping here. But am i right in thinking that he has a brother who actually won Big Brother on tv a few years back? Or am i tripping ? 

27 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yip, I was always taught don't give it if you can't take it 

Funnily enough I live by that quote :) 

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

My God,James.

You bring out the Kenneth Williams in me.  👍😀

Its mutual.,,,:0

Haring played really well this evening, but some of the comments on here just show how some people want to give Robbie a kicking no matter what he does.

We play Dundee away, and Haring has a poor game. Many comments on here about how he is finished, his legs are gone, bad mistake by Robbie playing him, blah blah.

Robbie drops Haring, and let's just say he does this to give him more time to recover his fitness and get back to the standard required. Plausible, I would think.

Haring returns to the first team and plays really well. Is Robbie give any credit for this? No. Instead the usual suspects start kicking him for not having played Haring more over the last few weeks! 

Really pleased for Robbie and the players this evening. That's the best way to respond to the criticism which has been heaped on them recently (some of it justified). Hopefully they can kick on now and get us back to where we belong.

20 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Just listened to the Robbie interview and when asked about players, not a word about Haring. That scares me a bit. Without PH we weren’t winning 6-0 tonight. Levein on the radio a couple of weeks back saying if he’s fit he has to start and then all of a sudden he starts. (For avoidance of doubt this is a pro PH post only).

Good point.  I have a strong view (expressed previously) that Haring has been wasting away on the bench when he has needed to build some minutes up over time, after such a long lay off.   Last 10/15 minutes of games to start with.  Instead he was either given next to nothing or started and then dropped because (unsurprisingly) he didn't play well.   I just feel he has been very poorly managed and deserved to be built up based on his previous performances.   Worries me too that he didn't get a look in ahead of Halliday OR Irving and didn't didn't get a word from RN despite a brilliant 90 minutes.

Pasquale for King

Pain in the arse getting in to IPlayer but worth it for a change. 
What a difference a good win makes. 

millerjames398
12 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Peter Grant is an ungracious dick...always used to hate him when he played, he was a talentless thug

How did the song go again?

"He's happy, he's squint, his mrs is a bint,,peter grant, peter grant"..or something along those lines😂

One of those player you loved to hate, not because you secretly rated him, just because he was a pure *****, him an bonnar from that era🤬😂

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Good point.  I have a strong view (expressed previously) that Haring has been wasting away on the bench when he has needed to build some minutes up over time, after such a long lay off.   Last 10/15 minutes of games to start with.  Instead he was either given next to nothing or started and then dropped because (unsurprisingly) he didn't play well.   I just feel he has been very poorly managed and deserved to be built up based on his previous performances.   Worries me too that he didn't get a look in ahead of Halliday OR Irving and didn't didn't get a word from RN despite a brilliant 90 minutes.

Agreed. 

6 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Going by my Popesku pie chart he played brilliant. 😂

Yeh defo solid at the back. Seemed to gel with the rest. That’s a bonus at least. 

Compared with ‘The Pope’ he’s like Franz Beckenbauer.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, tynewater said:

Haring played really well this evening, but some of the comments on here just show how some people want to give Robbie a kicking no matter what he does.

We play Dundee away, and Haring has a poor game. Many comments on here about how he is finished, his legs are gone, bad mistake by Robbie playing him, blah blah.

Robbie drops Haring, and let's just say he does this to give him more time to recover his fitness and get back to the standard required. Plausible, I would think.

Haring returns to the first team and plays really well. Is Robbie give any credit for this? No. Instead the usual suspects start kicking him for not having played Haring more over the last few weeks! 

Really pleased for Robbie and the players this evening. That's the best way to respond to the criticism which has been heaped on them recently (some of it justified). Hopefully they can kick on now and get us back to where we belong.

"some of it justified" Just " some" ?

Aussie Jambo
Just now, Morgan said:

Compared with ‘The Pope’ he’s like Franz Beckenbauer.

😂😂

Aussie Jambo
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s a good player, didn’t come to far back when we had the ball, wouldn’t mind giving him another year. 

Yep. Very impressed. He’ll do well. 

38 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Seems we have quite a few good at dishing it out but can't take it.

Surprised that Neilson reacted in truth but he is only human....maybe 

Perhaps he knows he's going. 🤔

1 minute ago, tynewater said:

Haring has been physically fit,  but not match fit for months.  Sat several games on the bench without been given any minutes whatsoever whilst other players have come in who and despite lacking match fitness and underperforming were given the chance to play their way to match fitness.    I think it is a valid, and objective view to call that out and.  I feel Haring deserved support to get himself match fit.

N Lincs Jambo
4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

We’ll have to see how it goes but as far as I’m concerned he should be playing every minute left this season to get him ready for the next. Anyone know what his contract situation is?

Excellent performance and it looks like that’s Alloa heading for League 1

Glad we could help 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

29 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

In his position maybe not the best thing to pour oil on the flames with the fans.

Some of the abuse has been over the top. 

It should never get personal imo. 

Just now, luckydug said:

Maybe but I don’t think it will do Robbie any good making “personal” jibes against the fans TBH.

20 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

You can do one Craig L if you dont get it you bore

You bore yourself, constantly, sad sack!

millerjames398
11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Right Im not tripping here. But am i right in thinking that he has a brother who actually won Big Brother on tv a few years back? Or am i tripping ? 

Funnily enough I live by that quote :) 

Its mutual.,,,:0

No that was that joooolians brother Cameron, who won big brother,sure he was from orkney👍🏼

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Getting beat by Brora sorry no excuses and I loved Robbie as a player

None given for Brora. Any slip ups between now and the end won't help. 

Very strange job done easily just doesn't feel like it 

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What age is he ?

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It’s the ‘personal’ stuff that pees me off too, Dug.  👍

Why can’t it just be kept in/or on, a football level?

Some folk, rightly or wrongly, just have to let themselves down.

HMFC

Sub4TiddlerMurray
35 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Mceneff plays in his favoured position, has a good game  and scores a debut goal. Who’d have thought it. Sometimes life is simple. Delighted he got of the mark, if used properly will be a good asset for us

This!

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

No that was that joooolians brother Cameron, who won big brother,sure he was from orkney👍🏼

Oh right ...sounds right to me. All i remember was the guy had zero personality and was a religious nut and still won it..

Spitonastranger
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

None given for Brora. Any slip ups between now and the end won't help. 

Very strange job done easily just doesn't feel like it 

Agree

2 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Do I wideo upset your car pal

There is no way that this post is answerable.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Spitonastranger
Just now, Morgan said:

There is no way that this post is answerable.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Especially when you are drunk in your toilet

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

His post match interviews have been a PR disaster and not for the first time. That one was more of the same if he wanted to try to get the fans back onside.

I don’t think it took “balls” - I just don’t think Robbie is the brightest.

He has more balls than the sheep hiding behind a keyboard repeatedly stirring themselves into a rage in the competition to be King of Offended. 

I doubt your intelligence in truth if I am perfectly honest 

1 hour ago, Clark Griswold said:

preffered Boyzone myself

I completely don't get this reply, excuse my ignorance, what is Boyzone and how does that relate to my "Take That" statement when we scored?🤔