*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

For balance there are a fair few pricks giving it large. 

I'm personally quite happy to have it rammed down my throat. 

He can ram it down my throat like that every week and I won't gag.

Not once 

Will you swallow 😱😜?!?!

Im also quite happy to have that kind of performance rammed down my throat, well done everyone tonight. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not once 

Never going to look at you the same again mate... 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Yip, I was always taught don't give it if you can't take it 

See the source image

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Dirty bugger....

mqdefault.jpg

Is it getting too much for your innocent self James 🤣

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Sutherland looked a bit glum closing the programme 🤣

Doesn’t look well, nothing trivial 🤞

Think composure of Soapy allowed Haring to dominate midfield and let mceneff go further forward ... Shay Logan is a surprise package that looks worthy to keep ?

Aussie Jambo
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not once 

😂😂

tenor.gif

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Is it getting too much for your innocent self James 🤣

Its  never too much for me....sadj....!  🤣

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Dirty bugger....

mqdefault.jpg

Robbie Bobby or is it Rob Bob, not sure just woken up after the 6th goal myself 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Aye 😉

Think it was at the pundits he said didnt mention fans but i might have missed that.

Either way if we’d played like that at all this season none of us would be fed up.

Si Woo Kim too apparently going by his 3wood putting

Not that difficult to putt with a 3 wood, but not ideal at Augusta, what did he do?

Never ever broke a club....I'm from Aberdeen,  they cost a lot of money 

Great to see soapy and Haring out there, made a change to enjoy a game. Oh and Liam was smiling!

millerjames398

Much more like it tonight, thoroughly enjoyed mceneff goal, thought he took it really well, pretty much pass marks for everybody,,,big elvis vocal in favour of neilson again, also sounds like somebody's slipped a couple aunt Sally's into his bovril at half time😂🇱🇻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Will you swallow 😱😜?!?!

Im also quite happy to have that kind of performance rammed down my throat, well done everyone tonight. 

6 goals every week? Tempting  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Sutherland looked as if he'd been crying

The only sports reporter I've ever seen who looks like he hates his job. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Boycey or Bongo..... Who to favour?🤔

At least you have moved on from a certain German manager who's name we shall not say.

Therapy must be going well.

Keep up the good work.

Why do you feel the need to bring him up, you are so stupid you can't see how we won tonight 😂😂Robbie took a lesson out of Stendel's book and had the team high pressing from the start. 

These results wouldve happened all season if we had Stendel in charge, I've no doubt about it, he took care of Airdrie in the exact same manner we did tonight. 

Anyway back on topic seen as you tried to take it off 👍

Much more like it against pish opposition, despite a few ropey defensive moments. We should have been putting dross to the sword like this all season.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Turkishcap said:

Great to see soapy and Haring out there, made a change to enjoy a game. Oh and Liam was smiling!

2 class players, along with Gordon Smith and Boyce. 

Not so keen on the rest. Fair play to Henderson though,  my personal MoM

9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Seems we have quite a few good at dishing it out but can't take it.

Surprised that Neilson reacted in truth but he is only human....maybe 

Good call SG.

I was thinking of posting 6 - 0 to all the negative comments on here tonight, just to annoy a few!

The once excellent forum has slumped to new lows in recent times.

I really enjoyed watching them closing down Alloa as soon as possible. Giving teams too much time and space to come forward has been hurting us, so hopefully this becomes a regular thing. We should have been playing with three up front all season!!

Some will say 'it was only Alloa' but I'd say European football is looking a cert for the 22/23 season and we will also split the OF next year :robbo::sweeet:

Spoiler

:fth:

N Lincs Jambo

Just listened to the Robbie interview and when asked about players, not a word about Haring. That scares me a bit. Without PH we weren’t winning 6-0 tonight. Levein on the radio a couple of weeks back saying if he’s fit he has to start and then all of a sudden he starts. (For avoidance of doubt this is a pro PH post only).

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Why do you feel the need to bring him up, you are so stupid you can't see how we won tonight 😂😂Robbie took a lesson out of Stendel's book and had the team high pressing from the start. 

These results wouldve happened all season if we had Stendel in charge, I've no doubt about it, he took care of Airdrie in the exact same manner we did tonight. 

Anyway back on topic seen as you tried to take it off 👍

With Stendel in charge we may have been found out just like his Premiership season, just sit in and hoof a ball over the top to beat our high-pressing defence on the counter.

Much better balance to the side today. Mceneff looked like the player he was in first couple of games. Souttar strolled it, Haring back to his confident best. Logan comfortable, Henderson playing like we’ve heard he can play, and very hard to pick fault with anything or anybody. No need for Irving slowing things down when Souttar pings his worldly passes to wide players and we never once slowed the pace. Happy tonight for the first time in months after a game. Great start to the weekend

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not that difficult to putt with a 3 wood, but not ideal at Augusta, what did he do?

Nothing exciting slammed it done and broke it. Aye true mair likely you’d borrow one and not give it back than pay for one 😉

16 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I wouldn't blame him for that, we've all had a pop

In his position maybe not the best thing to pour oil on the flames with the fans.

1 minute ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Just listened to the Robbie interview and when asked about players, not a word about Haring. That scares me a bit. Without PH we weren’t winning 6-0 tonight. Levein on the radio a couple of weeks back saying if he’s fit he has to start and then all of a sudden he starts. (For avoidance of doubt this is a pro PH post only).

Haring started the previous game too. He came on off the bench before that.

Quite normal for a player coming back from injury.

Edited by Ray Gin

colinmaroon

No holes in behind the right back with defenders who can read a game and defend behind Logan, plus Logan is a real steadying influence.

Halkett looks a different player in a decent defence, plus even last week ha had a solid game.

Big plus - Haring!!!  And as the ONLY holding midfielder.  Played two holding midfielders for far too long!

Edited by colinmaroon

south morocco

Mceneff plays in his favoured position, has a good game  and scores a debut goal. Who’d have thought it. Sometimes life is simple. Delighted he got of the mark, if used properly will be a good asset for us

On 08/04/2021 at 20:06, One five said:

I’ll have what your drinking mate

hope your correct tho👍

sorry . I meant 6 :olly::glorious:

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Seems we have quite a few good at dishing it out but can't take it.

Surprised that Neilson reacted in truth but he is only human....maybe 

I don't think he's had a particularly hard time from pundits, but it shows that the pressure has been getting to him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

Good call SG.

I was thinking of posting 6 - 0 to all the negative comments on here tonight, just to annoy a few!

The once excellent forum has slumped to new lows in recent times.

We've all got frustration. Actually find that talk quite pleasing, he has got a bit of feeling in him.

I think he needs another couple of those to close the season all the same 

Batistuta87
27 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree bud. 
Let’s enjoy a rare good night 👍

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I'm just happy to see a Hearts victory tonight. It doesn't negate all the shite that;s gone on recently, but I'm a Hearts supporter, I like to see us win. Well done the Hearts. I'll leave it to the rest of you to yay say and nay say. @Mon The Hearts. Goodnight all, I'm away to drink whisky and listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd and Beluga Lagoon.

millerjames398
10 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

😂😂 he does seem a bit of an oddball 

You should see him in the romanov revolution dvd, when the bus is going along gorgie after the gretna final, telling the players to "applaud these people", i was thinkin ****in chill a bit and enjoy it big fella😂..a very intense man indeed. 

Lambert Simnel
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Fair play to Henderson though,  my personal MoM

Same here. Haven't previously seen anything like that performance from him.

I know it's only Alloa, so I'm not going to let myself get too carried away, but I think it's probably a toss-up between Henderson and Boyce for the Ballon D'Or next season.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

With Stendel in charge we may have been found out just like his Premiership season, just sit in and hoof a ball over the top to beat our high-pressing defence on the counter.

Disagree we haven't conceded a goal tonight playing a high press, don't tell me we play a high press every week because we don't, and we have had goals scored against us. 

But people on here want to make Robbie out as the messiah, so much so that for the first 30 minutes they were saying Hendo was pish etc. 

Looking for someone to blame because Robbie doesn't know how, to get consistency out a young player. 

N Lincs Jambo
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Haring started the previous game too. He came on off the bench before that.

Quite normal for a player coming back from injury.

Hope you’re right Ray. I’ve seen a few posts on this board saying Neilson isn’t keen on him. For me a fully fit Peter Haring is the first name on the team sheet 

21 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

Still can’t watch that prick Neilson

I find it hard to believe you're a Hearts supporter. The manager makes some bold changes to the team, and we play and win well, and all you can do is chuck pathetic childish insults at him. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

In his position maybe not the best thing to pour oil on the flames with the fans.

I think he's entitled. I don't mind it if...if he continues to back it up. 

We want passion, just got it. Takes balls to make that sort of call.

Better than telling us it will be a money spinner next season  :lol:

Spitonastranger
22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I wouldn't blame him for that, we've all had a pop

Aye but we pay the money he does not 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

lol im bamboozled 

7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Much more like it against pish opposition, despite a few ropey defensive moments. We should have been putting dross to the sword like this all season.

Exactly but least its a win and a good one at that . Good start to the weekend. 

No Idle Talk

That was a much more vibrant and enjoyable to watch performance tonight. The movement off the ball was better than it has been for months. Very pleased with what I saw there.

MOTM: I feel like a bit of a turd not giving the MOTM award to a guy who scored a hat-trick but I'm not giving it to Liam Boyce. He is a close second though. Peter Haring was MOTM for me. Outstanding performance from him. He knitted everything together and made important contributions at both ends of the park. 

maroonedinbriz
30 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Players seem behind Robbie as well.

What did he say to come to that conclusion?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Lambert Simnel said:

Same here. Haven't previously seen anything like that performance from him.

I know it's only Alloa, so I'm not going to let myself get too carried away, but I think it's probably a toss-up between Henderson and Boyce for the Ballon D'Or next season.

:lol:

It was only Alloa, don't get too excited or too upset either way, bit of consistency would be nice 

N Lincs Jambo
1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

That was a much more vibrant and enjoyable to watch performance tonight. The movement off the ball was better than it has been for months. Very pleased with what I saw there.

MOTM: I feel like a bit of a turd not giving the MOTM award to a guy who scored a hat-trick but I'm not giving it to Liam Boyce. He is a close second though. Peter Haring was MOTM for me. Outstanding performance from him. He knitted everything together and made important contributions at both ends of the park. 

Totally agree. That was Haring back to his best. Totally changed how we used the ball

1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

Peter Grant is an ungracious dick...always used to hate him when he played, he was a talentless thug

and good that his son was playing as well . **** the two of them 

Just now, No Idle Talk said:

MOTM: I feel like a bit of a turd not giving the MOTM award to a guy who scored a hat-trick but I'm not giving it to Liam Boyce. He is a close second though. Peter Haring was MOTM for me. Outstanding performance from him. He knitted everything together and made important contributions at both ends of the park

Absolutely , the composure that Soapy and him brought and the more forward thinking attitude allowed McEneff and Boyce to be really effective. Said first half there was far more movement. Against teams we’ve been on our heels all season. Best performance this season by a long way I think.