*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

gillsjambo29
57 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Absolutely despised Logan while he played for the Sheep as he's probably been the best player consistently wise I've seen playing against us at Tynecastle going back years, hated seeing his name on the team sheet and I've never understood why he stayed in Scotland when in my opinion he's good enough to play down south and earn the big bucks.

I thought he was majestic tonight in a Hearts shirt, a proper player. 

Always disliked him as well

He had that 'boo all you want, i'm hot shit' swagger about him

I was always surprised when he extended his Aberdeen contract cause i thought he was championship bound at worst.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just now, sadj said:

Should be on heartstv about now

It’s all up on Hearts TV and the rerun of the goals is an enjoyable watch.

Just now, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Superb 👌🏻 Can happily go a wee rewatch cheers Kalamazoo

jamtartan74
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Should be on heartstv about now

2 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Cheers guys will go look 👍🏻

jamtartan74
12 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I can’t seem to get on hearts tv 🤷🏻‍♂️ Can u send a link please? 

Auld Reekin'

Well done to the whole team for the performance and scoreline and well done to Robbie Neilson for finally allowing his players to express themselves, take risks, put pressure on the opposition, attack, and create and convert some great goalscoring opportunities. This is what the fans have been wanting from him and the team all season.

No bad performances, from what I saw on my laptop anyway, but credit and plaudits in particular to Souttar, Haring, McEneff, Henderson, and Boyce. 

Central Belt 1874

Absolutely no surprise to see Hearts playing attacking football when Irving and Halliday are punted from our midfield and Popescu dropped from defence. 

Great result. Great performance. More of this please Hearts. 

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

There must be a rerun on iPlayer

It was easier getting my Covid jag than getting into IPlayer ffs 😆

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Well done to the whole team for the performance and scoreline and well done to Robbie Neilson for finally allowing his players to express themselves, take risks, put pressure on the opposition, attack, and create and convert some great goalscoring opportunities. This is what the fans have been wanting from him and the team all season.

No bad performances, from what I saw on my laptop anyway, but credit and plaudits in particular to Souttar, Haring, McEneff, Henderson, and Boyce. 

Shackles off definitely, let’s hope it carries in for the last few games. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
14 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Nando deserves credit for robbing the goalie for the 6th.

Indeed. 88 minutes in, we’re 5-0 up and he keeps at it :thumbsup:

OmiyaHearts

Enjoy the good performance and hold the moaning off for a day or two. Been a while since we had a good win to savour.

Auld Reekin'
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Shackles off definitely, let’s hope it carries in for the last few games. 

...and beyond, whoever's in the dugout!   :icon14:

Auld Reekin'
6 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Indeed. 88 minutes in, we’re 5-0 up and he keeps at it :thumbsup:

Yep - he worked hard. Not everything came off but he certainly played his part.

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

...and beyond, whoever's in the dugout!   :icon14:

Absolutely. I think this will be like Levein when we ended Celtic’s unbeaten run. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolutely. I think this will be like Levein when we ended Celtic’s unbeaten run. 

God forbid! I remember the next game only too well.

Kalamazoo Jambo
39 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Cheers, I’m not a subscriber to hearts tv just got my hearts season ticket pass so it’s not letting me watch anything apart from the 1st goal 😂 this has went well for me tonight 🙈

Sorry - maybe you could just re-read this thread to experience the thrills, the highs, the lows, the laughter and the tears?

Or alternatively this...

Better watch tonight and not just because we scored 6 against a poor Alloa team but more because the formation suited the players and the energy was better. Winning second balls Haring) in midfield, passing accurate from the back (Souttar) and a freedom to roam up front (Boyce/Nando) with a box to box runner (McEneef). More of this please in the rema3games. 

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

God forbid! I remember the next game only too well.

I’ve clearly wiped it from my memory 🤷🏾‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve clearly wiped it from my memory 🤷🏾‍♂️

Consider yourself fortunate. It was away to St J and we managed only one on target which was a timid Soutar header that even I could've saved. Cochrane sent off was the other, ahem, 'highlight'. The drive up was so full of anticipation that the contrast from the Celtic game was, for me, unforgettable and is well up with the worst I've ever witnessed.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Consider yourself fortunate. It was away to St J and we managed only one on target which was a timid Soutar header that even I could've saved. Cochrane sent off was the other, ahem, 'highlight'. The drive up was so full of anticipation that the contrast from the Celtic game was, for me, unforgettable and is well up with the worst I've ever witnessed.

I remember the sending off, bit soft. 
Let’s hope for better next week but not be surprised if we play badly. 

54 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

freedom to roam up front (Boyce/Nando)

The fact that Boycie turns up in different areas of the field and can often win the ball maybe reflects his confidence in his own ability. He excites me. He can drop as deep as central midfield to pick up the ball, and sometimes in wider positions. And then Bang ! there he is, at center forward scoring the first tonight. Our best player just now.

Oh aye, and at one point tonight he won trhe ball very deep in his own box and played an intelligent ball forward, then got forward himself. This lad is a Hearts Player.

Edited by whodanny

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

The fact that Boycie turns up in different areas of the field and can often win the ball maybe reflects his confidence in his own ability. He excites me. He can drop as deep as central midfield to pick up the ball, and sometimes in wider positions. And then Bang ! there he is, at center forward scoring the first tonight. Our best player just now.

Indeed. That's three games now I've seen him winning balls at 'right back' and thinking, "Where did he come from?"

jamtartan74
52 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Sorry - maybe you could just re-read this thread to experience the thrills, the highs, the lows, the laughter and the tears?

Or alternatively this...

Cheers. Highlights up on YouTube now so seen the goals, looked much better tonight,  still gutted I never got to sit through it as live though and got to boo as loud as I could at the telly until the 6th goal went in, if it had stayed 5-0 I would probably have even chucked my season ticket at the telly and poked holes in all the Robbie and Budge posters on my wall. Got a way with one tonight, always the next game to do that. 😁

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

Indeed. That's three games now I've seen him winning balls at 'right back' and thinking, "Where did he come from?"

I edited my post to include that, But yes, Boycie plays all over the park. Best Hearts forward of the recent "hell".

3 hours ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Well said 👏

Like almost every other Jambo I've been critical of RN but, if he plays Hearts each week like he did today, I'd be a very happy Jambo. That was fast, skilful and effective football that we've been crying out to see. Hopefully it will continue!

I hope your right but feel it was the last throw of the dice for him tonight. We were good tonight against the bottom of the league championship team. I think if he plays like that he’ll get to spend whatever budget we have over the summer and I fear we’ll go back to the dross next season. Fingers crossed I’m wrong because what tonight has highlighted is that we have decent players it’s the way they have been coached and set up which has been the issue. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

I'm not claiming Neilson is the messiah. Just that Stendel and his solitary tactical plan was flawed. 

That was always my main worry about sticking with Stendel in the Championship. Stendel was similar to Cathro - he had very definite ideas of how the game should be played and didn't seem willing or able to deviate from it. That's fine if you're Guardiola or Klopp with the money to buy the perfect players for your system, or a motivator like Jack Charlton or Brian Clough who can get the best out of players and communicate in a clear way what they need to do. Neilson just seems to want to win as often as possible, ideally scoring a few goals in the process and I don't think he has a "philosophy" of how the game should be played as such, other than what he outlined this season - attacking FBs, wingers, a box-to-box midfielder and two strikers.  

Also, a major reason we haven't hurt teams as badly as we should have more often this season, considering how much of the ball we have especially at the back, is that until today we haven't had a composed ball-playing central defender in the team, or for that matter a composed ball-playing DM. Souttar and Haring have been big misses and none of their replacements have been up to snuff under Levein or Neilson. Only Tony Sibbick looked like he could do a Haring-like job. If we continue to play as uninspiringly as we have recently with them in the team, or we don't use them properly, then Neilson would deserve some more stick.

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

That was always my main worry about sticking with Stendel in the Championship. Stendel was similar to Cathro - he had very definite ideas of how the game should be played and didn't seem willing or able to deviate from it. That's fine if you're Guardiola or Klopp with the money to buy the perfect players for your system, or a motivator like Jack Charlton or Brian Clough who can get the best out of players and communicate in a clear way what they need to do. Neilson just seems to want to win as often as possible, ideally scoring a few goals in the process and I don't think he has a "philosophy" of how the game should be played as such, other than what he outlined this season - attacking FBs, wingers, a box-to-box midfielder and two strikers.  

Also, a major reason we haven't hurt teams as badly as we should have more often this season, considering how much of the ball we have especially at the back, is that until today we haven't had a composed ball-playing central defender in the team, or for that matter a composed ball-playing DM. Souttar and Haring have been big misses and none of their replacements have been up to snuff under Levein or Neilson. Only Tony Sibbick looked like he could do a Haring-like job. If we continue to play as uninspiringly as we have recently with them in the team, or we don't use them properly, then Neilson would deserve some more stick.

No Hearts pressed from the first whistle tonight exactly how Stendel's set his teams up, and guess what it worked but we can't play like that🤔they said. 

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Are you for real? That part about Neilson is nonsense. 

How we won we gave alloa no time pressed them high, so much so that Alloas defenders played it back to there goalkeeper and he kept launching it out the pitch. 

That's how we won nothing special about it we pressed high won the second balls. 

Had a ball playing centre half in defence tonight. 

Best performance was Henderson by far, was direct and wanted to take the game to them. 

Haring our very own Kalvin Phillips tonight dropping in between Halket and Souttar, and offering himself as a passing option, McEneff getting up in support. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Are you for real? That part about Neilson is nonsense. 

It's literally paraphrasing his own words below. You do have to wonder sometimes how all these so-called Hearts fans on here ("coincidentally" the ones constantly knocking Neilson and Budge and co) can know so little about their own team.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-blueprint-excite-fans-robbie-neilson-reveals-plan-restore-teams-attacking-ethos-3093451

“I always believe Hearts should have two good full-backs who get forward, they should have two strong centre-halves, they should have a ball-winner and a ball player in the middle of the park, they should have two wide players who run at opponents and deliver crosses. Then they should have a physical striker who can link the game and score goals from crosses, plus a more mobile one beside him. I've been associated with Hearts for a long time. I believe that's the way Hearts play and that's the way they should play. This is about trying to get back to that. It takes a bit of time through each transfer window to get there."

Anyhow, forget your gegenpresse and whatever it was Cathro was doing, the above way of playing is basically what every Hearts fan enjoys and wants from our team.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Kalvin Phillips

EPL fanboy 🤣 Haring was just doing what we know he can do because he did it before for us when he was fully fit.

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No Hearts pressed from the first whistle tonight exactly how Stendel's set his teams up, and guess what it worked but we can't play like that🤔they said. 

Maybe we just can't play like that under Stendel? Not when it mattered anyhow. The best pressing performance any of us have ever seen recently was a Levein team against Celtic. Stendel might yet be a great Hearts manager if he returns but I think you should move on. 

This game was all about Souttar being able to play out from the back and Haring doing what we know he can do. The problem was that when Stendel lost key players like Souttar and Sibbick (and Whelan obviously wasn't up to it) he still tried to play the same way and fit square pegs into round holes. Neilson tends to adapt his style to the players he has available, putting the emphasis on winning games. Obviously it doesn't always work, especially recently, but to be fair it has worked for a lot of his time as a Hearts manager.

Thanks for posting the goals Kalamazoo.  I don't know what a jib is but if Henderson's got one, I like the cut of it.

I know it's only Alloa but still.

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's literally paraphrasing his own words below. You do have to wonder sometimes how all these so-called Hearts fans on here ("coincidentally" the ones constantly knocking Neilson and Budge and co) can know so little about their own team.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-blueprint-excite-fans-robbie-neilson-reveals-plan-restore-teams-attacking-ethos-3093451

“I always believe Hearts should have two good full-backs who get forward, they should have two strong centre-halves, they should have a ball-winner and a ball player in the middle of the park, they should have two wide players who run at opponents and deliver crosses. Then they should have a physical striker who can link the game and score goals from crosses, plus a more mobile one beside him. I've been associated with Hearts for a long time. I believe that's the way Hearts play and that's the way they should play. This is about trying to get back to that. It takes a bit of time through each transfer window to get there."

Anyhow, forget your gegenpresse and whatever it was Cathro was doing, the above way of playing is basically what every Hearts fan enjoys and wants from our team.

Anyone can say how they want us to play, good managers follow through on it, Neilson has not. We’ve been all over the place with different formations all season, wingers galore signed then binned. I’ve said before I was one that backed Levein thinking he’d turn it around. Hands up looking back he should have been removed after the cup final for a fresh start and he would. still be welcomed back to Tynecastle by 99% of supporters. It’s all looking like heading the same way for Neilson. 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

EPL fanboy 🤣 Haring was just doing what we know he can do because he did it before for us when he was fully fit.

Aye until your hero Levein ruined him 😂😂, for what it's worth he plays for England 🙈and if Haring could be half the player he is then we will be doing alright. 

But it's okay this is the norm for you Robbie fans boys, get a stauner then what happens? you are nowhere to be seen when it's going wrong. 

Typical and you've the cheek to mention Stendel please just don't even compare the two of them ever again, atleast when Stendel was in charge the team was unfairly demoted, taken out of his hands. 

Robbie will never and i repeat never be able to explain Alloa or the Brora result. 

And that my friend is why Stendel will always be superior to jobbie. 

Guy has been backed by budge big time yet you and your wee cronies, back him big time, but are the same people to slaughter Stendel but then say aww he's picking up Stendel's mess, even though the only player Stendel left Robbie with was Boyce, WTF😂😂

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Anyone can say how they want us to play, good managers follow through on it, Neilson has not. We’ve been all over the place with different formations all season, wingers galore signed then binned. I’ve said before I was one that backed Levein thinking he’d turn it around. Hands up looking back he should have been removed after the cup final for a fresh start and he would. still be welcomed back to Tynecastle by 99% of supporters. It’s all looking like heading the same way for Neilson. 

Neilson has been in the job 6 months in terms of playing games. He hasn't even had what could be called a proper transfer window. No manager in football has since covid hit. The last two months were terrible - losing to Brora and Alloa in the cups the way we did was terrible - but sacking the guy would raise a red flag to a lot of potential Hearts managers IMO. If Neilson had had a proper transfer window, I don't think a number of the team that lost to Brora would even have been here. More of the team that took us down would have been moved on IMO, whether it was Neilson as manager or if it was Stendel who was still in the job. My main criticism of Neilson this season is the same as it was with Levein - I wish he'd used this season to blood more youngsters instead of bringing in the likes of Halliday, Frear, Roberts and Logan, even if Halliday and Logan have made contributions. I'd have liked to have seen more of Chris Hamilton, Connor Smith, Tony MacDonald, McGill, Cochrane, Cammy Logan instead of Halliday and co. I think that would have given the team more energy and motivation - players who really want to take their chance instead of players doing the bare minimum until real football starts again next season.

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Maybe we just can't play like that under Stendel? Not when it mattered anyhow. The best pressing performance any of us have ever seen recently was a Levein team against Celtic. Stendel might yet be a great Hearts manager if he returns but I think you should move on. 

This game was all about Souttar being able to play out from the back and Haring doing what we know he can do. The problem was that when Stendel lost key players like Souttar and Sibbick (and Whelan obviously wasn't up to it) he still tried to play the same way and fit square pegs into round holes. Neilson tends to adapt his style to the players he has available, putting the emphasis on winning games. Obviously it doesn't always work, especially recently, but to be fair it has worked for a lot of his time as a Hearts manager.

Sorry but please tell me any time Robbie or Levein went to Easter road and beat hibs the way he did?. 

Has Robbie ever beaten Rangers twice at Tynecastle in the same season?. 

How can you possibly come to that conclusion he had 4 months of Levein Fecks up and mess over the period of 2.5years, the only thing people can slate him for is playing Joel pereira and i will argue that Joel pereira, ain't as bad as some people think he is, Joel pereira was coming back from an a injury, we don't give youth a chance we right them off before giving them a chance, 

Robbie ain't the answer and regardless of that result tonight, he won't set us up to play like that every game. 

So what do we do bring in a coach that will and let Joe Savage do the recruitment. 

That's what needs to happen. 

Guest ToqueJambo
14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye until your hero Levein ruined him 😂😂, for what it's worth he plays for England 🙈and if Haring could be half the player he is then we will be doing alright. 

But it's okay this is the norm for you Robbie fans boys, get a stauner then what happens? you are nowhere to be seen when it's going wrong. 

Typical and you've the cheek to mention Stendel please just don't even compare the two of them ever again, atleast when Stendel was in charge the team was unfairly demoted, taken out of his hands. 

Robbie will never and i repeat never be able to explain Alloa or the Brora result. 

And that my friend is why Stendel will always be superior to jobbie. 

Guy has been backed by budge big time yet you and your wee cronies, back him big time, but are the same people to slaughter Stendel but then say aww he's picking up Stendel's mess, even though the only player Stendel left Robbie with was Boyce, WTF😂😂

I tend to prefer to back a player like Haring and enjoy him while we have him instead of trying to compare him to players earning about 15 times what he does.

Your continued backing for the worst manager, results-wise, we've possibly ever had is baffling. Especially given one key decision he made about one player is what got us demoted.

Guest ToqueJambo
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sorry but please tell me any time Robbie or Levein went to Easter road and beat hibs the way he did?. 

Has Robbie ever beaten Rangers twice at Tynecastle in the same season?. 

:arry: 

Whatever you think about Craig Levein, his record against Hibs as a player and manager, and DoF for that matter, is not up for debate. Why would any Hearts fan even go there?

As for Neilson. Well, what Hearts manager beat Rangers to a title despite have a wage bill of at least a quarter of theirs, winning 2 and drawing one in the head to heads, with the only defeat being a dead rubber after winning a league with Rangers (and better funded Hibs) in it with SEVEN games to spare? Again, why would any genuine Hearts fan even go there?

How about we compare Neilson with a worse team than Stendel had against Celtic? 5-0 Stendel lost was it? What about when Neilson was in the Premiership with Celtic? I think losing 3-1 away was our worst result against them in the Premiership under Neilson in what was actually a good attacking performance in Glasgow.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I tend to prefer to back a player like Haring and enjoy him while we have him instead of trying to compare him to players earning about 15 times what he does.

Your continued backing for the worst manager, results-wise, we've possibly ever had is baffling. Especially given one key decision he made about one player is what got us demoted.

No we get demoted because of it been taking out of his hands, you've just mentioned about Robbie only getting 6 months? Yet Stendel only had 4 what a Contradiction 😂

9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Neilson has been in the job 6 months in terms of playing games. He hasn't even had what could be called a proper transfer window. No manager in football has since covid hit. The last two months were terrible - losing to Brora and Alloa in the cups the way we did was terrible - but sacking the guy would raise a red flag to a lot of potential Hearts managers IMO. If Neilson had had a proper transfer window, I don't think a number of the team that lost to Brora would even have been here. More of the team that took us down would have been moved on IMO, whether it was Neilson as manager or if it was Stendel who was still in the job. My main criticism of Neilson this season is the same as it was with Levein - I wish he'd used this season to blood more youngsters instead of bringing in the likes of Halliday, Frear, Roberts and Logan, even if Halliday and Logan have made contributions. I'd have liked to have seen more of Chris Hamilton, Connor Smith, Tony MacDonald, McGill, Cochrane, Cammy Logan instead of Halliday and co. I think that would have given the team more energy and motivation - players who really want to take their chance instead of players doing the bare minimum until real football starts again next season.

How has he not had a proper transfer window? He’s had everything he’s asked for from our owner compared to his predecessor ( back room staff, sporting director & numerous players signed)  and a lot of his signings have been poor. If any decent manager looking at the Hearts job watched the football that’s been served up with the size of budget in the league were in then he would understand the frustration the supporters are showing. The Hearts job is a great job and if advertised would have bags of interest to which I’d love to see who actually applied. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

How has he not had a proper transfer window? He’s had everything he’s asked for from our owner compared to his predecessor ( back room staff, sporting director & numerous players signed)  and a lot of his signings have been poor. If any decent manager looking at the Hearts job watched the football that’s been served up with the size of budget in the league were in then he would understand the frustration the supporters are showing. The Hearts job is a great job and if advertised would have bags of interest to which I’d love to see who actually applied. 

In case you hadn't noticed there's been a massive global health and economic crisis for about 14 months. No football team on the planet has had a proper transfer window since that all started. 

Edited by ToqueJambo

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

:arry: 

Whatever you think about Craig Levein, his record against Hibs as a player and manager, and DoF for that matter, is not up for debate. Why would any Hearts fan even go there?

As for Neilson. Well, what Hearts manager beat Rangers to a title despite have a wage bill of at least a quarter of theirs, winning 2 and drawing one in the head to heads, with the only defeat being a dead rubber after winning a league with Rangers (and better funded Hibs) in it with SEVEN games to spare? Again, why would any genuine Hearts fan even go there?

So you mention Robbie's championship season with Rangers and Hibs in it with them having a bigger budget than us. 

So please can you explain this season with neither of Hibs or Rangers being in our league yet teams have beaten us, with us having a far bigger budget?, and i won even mention our cup results. 

But beating alloa changes all that wake up mate. 

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No we get demoted because of it been taking out of his hands, you've just mentioned about Robbie only getting 6 months? Yet Stendel only had 4 what a Contradiction 😂

Did Neilson get us demoted, not even attempt to solve our lack of width, and persist with the worst goalkeeper any of us have ever seen, going so far as to say he thought he was doing well? Bring back Stendel though!

Did Stendel even want to manage us in the championship? I assume he agreed to the relegation clause and he certainly legged it for Germany as soon as the pandemic hit. I don't believe all of our foreign players did that did they? He'd still be in a job if he hadn't failed to do what he was hired to do - keep us up at minimum. Neilson on the other hand did do what at minimum he was hired to do - get us promoted with time to spare. He even threw in the bonus of beating Hibs in the semi and taking Celtic to the wire in the cup final.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

So you mention Robbie's championship season with Rangers and Hibs in it with them having a bigger budget than us. 

So please can you explain this season with neither of Hibs or Rangers being in our league yet teams have beaten us, with us having a far bigger budget?, and i won even mention our cup results. 

But beating alloa changes all that wake up mate. 

Teams beat other teams. Take a look at Hibs and Rangers promotion seasons. 

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Did Neilson get us demoted, not even attempt to solve our lack of width, and persist with the worst goalkeeper any of us have ever seen, going so far as to say he thought he was doing well? Bring back Stendel though!

Did Stendel even want to manage us in the championship? I assume he agreed to the relegation clause and he certainly legged it for Germany as soon as the pandemic hit. I don't believe all of our foreign players did that did they? He'd still be in a job if he hadn't failed to do what he was hired to do - keep us up at minimum. Neilson on the other hand did do what at minimum he was hired to do - get us promoted with time to spare. He even threw in the bonus of beating Hibs in the semi and taking Celtic to the wire in the cup final.

Yes Stendel wanted to manage us in the championship he gave up his wage to help us 😂😂

Sorry who go us to that semi you can't give robbie proper credit for that?. 

Surely you base Robbie on how he done during his run of the Scottish Cup this season and League Cup?.