• Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

Especially when you are drunk in your toilet

What a very strange response.

Are you feeling ok/having a good night?

I really hope so.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
28 minutes ago, Tynehead said:

Halkett looks ok with two other CB's to cover him that is how he played at Livingston.  He still looks slow and unfit.

Totally disagree. Halkett was brilliant tonight and along with a few others he looked back to his old self.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

He has more balls than the sheep hiding behind a keyboard repeatedly stirring themselves into a rage in the competition to be King of Offended. 

I doubt your intelligence in truth if I am perfectly honest 

Now there’s a coincidence! 🤔

Spitonastranger
Just now, Morgan said:

What a very strange response.

Are you feeling ok/having a good night?

I really hope so.

Still drinking in your toilet. It was you that responded to something that had nothing to do with you.

37 minutes ago, tynewater said:

I find it hard to believe you're a Hearts supporter. The manager makes some bold changes to the team, and we play and win well, and all you can do is chuck pathetic childish insults at him. 

Lol bold changes. Haring should have been one of the 1st names on the team sheets months ago. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Now there’s a coincidence! 🤔

And this is exactly why.

Just now, the_jailer said:

Lol bold changes. Haring should have been one of the 1st names on the team sheets months ago. 

Not to mention finally dropping GMS....

2 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

As I’ve been saying for weeks:

1. Henderson should have been starting games way before now

2. like any player, especially a less experienced player, he needs a run of games

3. why this hasn’t happened given both our form and the fact it’s the Championship is beyond me

Henderson started like that. Hungry, quick, determined. Somehow seemed to try safer options when started in team, but much more like he can play. 

Just now, Spitonastranger said:

Still drinking in your toilet. It was you that responded to something that had nothing to do with you.

Aren’t you the precious one?  🧐

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

And this is exactly why.

How else would you like me to respond to a pathetic personal insult?

48 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Disagree we haven't conceded a goal tonight playing a high press, don't tell me we play a high press every week because we don't, and we have had goals scored against us. 

But people on here want to make Robbie out as the messiah, so much so that for the first 30 minutes they were saying Hendo was pish etc. 

Looking for someone to blame because Robbie doesn't know how, to get consistency out a young player. 

I'm not claiming Neilson is the messiah. Just that Stendel and his solitary tactical plan was flawed. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
24 minutes ago, tynewater said:

Really pleased for Robbie and the players this evening. That's the best way to respond to the criticism which has been heaped on them recently (some of it justified). Hopefully they can kick on now and get us back to where we belong.

Well said 👏

Like almost every other Jambo I've been critical of RN but, if he plays Hearts each week like he did today, I'd be a very happy Jambo. That was fast, skilful and effective football that we've been crying out to see. Hopefully it will continue!

Absolutely despised Logan while he played for the Sheep as he's probably been the best player consistently wise I've seen playing against us at Tynecastle going back years, hated seeing his name on the team sheet and I've never understood why he stayed in Scotland when in my opinion he's good enough to play down south and earn the big bucks.

I thought he was majestic tonight in a Hearts shirt, a proper player. 

millerjames398
11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh right ...sounds right to me. All i remember was the guy had zero personality and was a religious nut and still won it..

His brother julian,was every bit as annoying as Sutherland, and oversaw the shit show, that was stv football highlights, ably assisted by Sarah O, and andy walker, who looked like he died a little as each episode went by...miss those days😂🇱🇻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

How else would you like me to respond to a pathetic personal insult?

Not an insult an opinion based on your recent content and squabbles with other posters who dare to offer a braver different opinion. 

I dare you to prove me wrong. Have a pleasant evening and weekend. 

20 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Maybe but I don’t think it will do Robbie any good making “personal” jibes against the fans TBH.

I didn't see his interview. 

What did he say ? 

Any link ? 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Not to mention finally dropping GMS....

correct! Only player today that didn't make a difference when he came on

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

His brother julian,was every bit as annoying as Sutherland, and oversaw the shit show, that was stv football highlights, ably assisted by Sarah O, and andy walker, who looked like he died a little as each episode went by...miss those days😂🇱🇻

Thats right. I recall it now. 

It's only Alloa but I'm delighted.  With a 2 goal lead at half time I would have been livid if we'd won by that margin but we didn't.  We thrashed them.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I thought he [Logan] was majestic tonight in a Hearts shirt, a proper player. 

100%

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, argyjambo said:

Be very careful & not swallow your own rancid shirt.

I dont know what your are but you reek

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not an insult an opinion based on your recent content and squabbles with other posters who dare to offer a braver different opinion. 

I dare you to prove me wrong. Have a pleasant evening and weekend. 

A “braver” different opinion? Care to explain that one?

4 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Not being funny but did GMS actually touch the ball?

David McCaig
3 hours ago, David McCaig said:

I still think that Henderson has something... despite him proving me wrong on a consistent basis.  Maybe tonight is finally the night.

😎🎉😎

49 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Yep, cool R.  👍

Vaccines In May/June.  Until then, just keeping our heads down.   If you’ll pardon the expression ?  😳

How’s yourself?

Yh im good pal , just waiting to hear when Ill get mine. Hows the vaccine rollout over there? 

Much better tonight prob our best performance in about 18 months. No surprise it happened with Souttar and Haring on their games

10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I'm not claiming Neilson is the messiah. Just that Stendel and his solitary tactical plan was flawed. 

Would've been fair to give him time. 

11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Absolutely despised Logan while he played for the Sheep as he's probably been the best player consistently wise I've seen playing against us at Tynecastle going back years, hated seeing his name on the team sheet and I've never understood why he stayed in Scotland when in my opinion he's good enough to play down south and earn the big bucks.

I thought he was majestic tonight in a Hearts shirt, a proper player. 

Sammy said he’s enjoying it with us. Not sure what summer will bring.

8 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Ironic we win when he didn’t start. Maybe something in that 👍

HillmanHearts

Sign Logan longer term. He's decent.

Haring a bit nearer to what he was. Fingers crossed he's back.

Soapy back. God that would be good.

Maceneff looking more like we hoped.

Energy !!!!

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, One five said:

Looks like he has at least one year left  in him 👍

At least. 

1 hour ago, Tatlock said:

Much better balance to the side today. Mceneff looked like the player he was in first couple of games. Souttar strolled it, Haring back to his confident best. Logan comfortable, Henderson playing like we’ve heard he can play, and very hard to pick fault with anything or anybody. No need for Irving slowing things down when Souttar pings his worldly passes to wide players and we never once slowed the pace. Happy tonight for the first time in months after a game. Great start to the weekend

Indeed.  I was particularly pleased for Henderson, his run for the penalty was superb and he took his goal well.  There's a decent striker in there, responding to a good team performance.  Hope he can keep it up. 

26 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I didn't see his interview. 

What did he say ? 

Any link ? 

As far as I can see, he said nowt towards fans, only referring to pundits. It seems like some folks on this forum have taken it personally so as to fit with their particular agenda. Or maybe those taking offence are pundits? From the BBC Sport website:-

20210409_232025.jpg

4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

As far as I can see, he said nowt towards fans, only referring to pundits. It seems like some folks on this forum have taken it personally so as to fit with their particular agenda. Or maybe those taking offence are pundits? From the BBC Sport website:-

20210409_232025.jpg

It's cool to be offended these days, I don't understand it but it's all the rage apparently.

jamtartan74

Well that’s pish, just got home from work to watch the game on record, see it’s not been recorded, couldn’t figure out why, tried to find a way to watch it without finding the score out 🤦🏻‍♂️ failed, ffs gutted, not about the score but the fact I avoided it thinking it was recording, if I had known I would have watched it on my phone at work 😤

Any highlights anywhere?

4 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Well that’s pish, just got home from work to watch the game on record, see it’s not been recorded, couldn’t figure out why, tried to find a way to watch it without finding the score out 🤦🏻‍♂️ failed, ffs gutted, not about the score but the fact I avoided it thinking it was recording, if I had known I would have watched it on my phone at work 😤

Any highlights anywhere?

Thechnology, eh? There will be. Usually on Hearts TV after midnight and also on youtube (eventually). Just to rub a wee bit salt in, I watched the BBC transmissiin on my phone and it was perfect. 👍

jamtartan74
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Thechnology, eh? There will be. Usually on Hearts TV after midnight and also on youtube (eventually). Just to rub a wee bit salt in, I watched the BBC transmissiin on my phone and it was perfect. 👍

How did u watch the bbc transmission? I thought it wasn’t on it due to Prince Philips death? I had it set up to record. Isn’t the Hearts tv just for international subscribers after midnight? 

Well done Hearts and Robbie for the change of formation. Good move playing Boyce a bit deeper allowing him to make later runs into the box.

Special mention to Peter Haring who made some brilliant forward passes which was such a change from the sideways and backwards stuff.

Although I still don't rate the lad I thought Henderson did well for the penalty and deserved his goal. He seemed to either take a knock or hurt himself so credit to him for staying on as long as he did.

Also nice for Mcaneff to get his goal and he looked better going forward.

Logan looked composed down the right and put in some decent crosses.

Finally well done to Souttar who looked as if he had only missed a couple of games. He could probably have lasted the full game but best to take him off before he tweeked something.

1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

How did u watch the bbc transmission? I thought it wasn’t on it due to Prince Philips death? I had it set up to record. Isn’t the Hearts tv just for international subscribers after midnight? 

It was shown via the BBC Sport website and was also on Hearts TV for season ticket holders/PPV as per usual. Hearts TV 'just the goals' is free for all and maybe also the highlights for season ticket holders. We'll find out soon!

August Landmesser
14 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Any highlights anywhere?

There must be a rerun on iPlayer

jamtartan74
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

It was shown via the BBC Sport website and was also on Hearts TV for season ticket holders/PPV as per usual. Hearts TV 'just the goals' is free for all and maybe also the highlights for season ticket holders. We'll find out soon!

Cheers buddy, I’m a season ticket holder so could have watched it live if I had known it wasn’t going to be on the bbc Scotland channel then online, too late now though grr annoying, I always avoid the games and record them and watch when I get home if I’m backshift. Will hopefully see highlights soon, just sat down and got geared up to boo at my telly, disappointed ☹️

19 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Any highlights anywhere?

Should be on heartstv about now