*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

5 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

Agree. Yep winning the league is still in our own hands and these players need to step up. Fail to do that and they are not fit to wear the shirt. 

Fail and it's another season in the Championship. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Agree. Yep winning the league is still in our own hands and these players need to step up. Fail to do that and they are not fit to wear the shirt. 

Robbo-Jambo
15 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

Over the last 11 games, our first-half "goals for" has been 0-0-0-0-1-1-0-0-0-1-0.  In only one of those games have we actually been ahead at half-time (Dundee at Tynie).

Embarrassing stats. 

Just now, jr ewing said:

If we fail to beat the club anchored to the bottom of the league at Tynecastle how can we possibly leave the team in the hands of Neilson for the last 3 critical games?

The players, and the whole club, will be on a total downer even though they are also culpable.

Something totally radical will need to be done on an emergency basis with a change on the touchline with men who have enthusiasm, a desire to win, and who will encourage the players to have a go and attack.

These men are at the club.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

If we fail to beat the club anchored to the bottom of the league at Tynecastle how can we possibly leave the team in the hands of Neilson for the last 3 critical games?

The players, and the whole club, will be on a total downer even though they are also culpable.

Something totally radical will need to be done on an emergency basis with a change on the touchline with men who have enthusiasm, a desire to win, and who will encourage the players to have a go and attack.

Peter Grant will have Alloa well up for the game. 

6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Said earlier if we get beat Tom he should be sacked no later that 9.45pm to give us a chance in our last 3 games 

Geoff Kilpatrick

The pant wetting is quite hilarious. We won't lose this game.

We've all but won this farce of a league already. However, it doesn't mean that Neilson should lead us next season. In fact, he shouldn't be here at all.

Robbo-Jambo
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Peter Grant will have Alloa well up for the game. 

He probably will. 

This mob though are seven points adrift at the bottom of the league. 

If we can't take 3 points there will be no words left 😕

Dusk_Till_Dawn
34 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

Over the last 11 games, our first-half "goals for" has been 0-0-0-0-1-1-0-0-0-1-0.  In only one of those games have we actually been ahead at half-time (Dundee at Tynie).

We’re barely averaging two points a game in a farmers league

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

We've all but won this farce of a league already. However, it doesn't mean that Neilson should lead us next season. In fact, he shouldn't be here at all.

I didn’t think we would lose to Brora 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Maybe but another draw?

6 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He probably will. 

This mob though are seven points adrift at the bottom of the league. 

If we can't take 3 points there will be no words left 😕

Maybe Robbie's last words ?

Robbo-Jambo
Just now, jr ewing said:

Maybe Robbie's last words ?

Hopefully, surely he couldn't survive that!! 

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Maybe but another draw?

We'll stumble to a win, as we've done for most of the season.

38 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

There's no defending that, that's shocking.

And the media think we are over reacting 🤷‍♂️

Edited by One five

17 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Funny I don’t find it hilarious. I find it feckin tragic that the fans have been driven to despair and distrust of the idiot we have as our manager.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Funny I don’t find it hilarious. I find it feckin tragic that the fans have been driven to despair and distrust of the idiot we have as our manager.

I think Hearts fans have a tendency to over-exaggerate problems. We know the team is shite but it is still a better quality of shite than the rest in this league.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think Hearts fans have a tendency to over-exaggerate problems. We know the team is shite but it is still a better quality of shite than the rest in this league.

We should be but Brora and QoS suggested otherwise! 🤷‍♂️

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The QoS defeat was more of a fluke in that we self-inflicted that. We also were shorn of the actual quality in the team. Not acceptable but it can be rationally evaluated. Brora I give you.

In other words, had our goalkeeper not been on international duty, it is more than likely we would have won the QoS game.

3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Neilson on stv sports new. 

The board are right behind me and there will always be negativity when you drop a couple of points 🤣🤣

Is this guy for real? 

He really doesn't get it at all. 😏 

A couple of points?

He surely didn’t say that?

6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Brora, definitely.

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A couple of points?

If this was a normal season we'd be about 60% through it - we've dropped 22 points so far

A Shoreditch Heart
11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A couple of points?

I don't want to remind everyone, but I think we've dropped around 15 points this year 

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If this was a normal season we'd be about 60% through it - we've dropped 22 points so far

1 minute ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

I don't want to remind everyone, but I think we've dropped around 15 points this year 

I hate knocking folk, I hate joining in the ‘fun’ of knocking Robbie but, he certainly does appear to be slavering just a wee bit too much at the minute, doesn’t he?

Is this the match they all decide to show up ? Probably not but I would like GMS to attack the fullback at every opportunity and not be scared to lose the ball.

I would like Boyce to score a goal that wasn't a sitter. I would like the midfield to tackle someone.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I hate knocking folk, I hate joining in the ‘fun’ of knocking Robbie but, he certainly does appear to be slavering just a wee bit too much at the minute, doesn’t he?

It ain’t no fun Morgan. The heart has been ripped out the fans by Neilson’s drab football and insane comments! 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

It ain’t no fun Morgan. The heart has been ripped out the fans by Neilson’s drab football and insane comments! 🤷‍♂️

Yes, Thom.

I get that, it’s just a wee bit too much sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Yes, Thom.

I get that, it’s just a wee bit too much sometimes. 

Emotions are understandably running hot Morgan. For months now we’ve had to suffer Neilson’s brand of negative dross. That Brora result crossed the line - there is no way back for Neilson with the fans now and they are letting Budge know that.

Sad times.

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

A couple of points?

"There is always going to be negativity when you drop a couple of points." 

That is what our esteemed manager came out with. 

Ridiculous comment and an insult to the fans. 

Robbo-Jambo
48 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Actually now think he is making these comments deliberately to aggravate the support. 

He is completely deluded. 

portobellojambo1

Does anyone know if the game tomorrow night is on Hearts TV. I know it is on BBC1 Scotland but I thought it would be better to watch it on the PC so I could continue watching The Masters golf on TV at same time.

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Actually now think he is making these comments deliberately to aggravate the support. 

He is completely deluded. 

There are two options - he’s either taking the piss, or he’s thick as shit!

siegementality

Oh look, Neilson shit the bed with Dundee Utd in last years run in as well. They were pish before the season was called.

DA92E65B-568B-4A29-8424-5902D8FB1788.jpeg

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Us scoring 2 goals in one game.  Sorry, I simply can't understand you.  I know other clubs can do it though.  Even Hibs.

Hahaha, i know, its pretty radical thinking!!

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Does anyone know if the game tomorrow night is on Hearts TV. I know it is on BBC1 Scotland but I thought it would be better to watch it on the PC so I could continue watching The Masters golf on TV at same time.

Try VIPROW if not on Hearts TV. 

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

A couple of points?

I think he meant a couple of pints Morgan.  I dropped a couple of pints in the Golf Tavern around 40 years ago and I'm still trying to get over it.

Sheer waste.

7 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Yes its on Hearts TV. Same link as normal for home games will allow you to watch it on PC.

7 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It should be available via the BBC website and/or iPlayer too.

Edited by Boris

Robbie Boabson will figure out how to win football matches again, get us over the line and then head off into the sunset, it's for the best. Managers  never recover when things go this sour. 

I'm tired of growing to resent figures at the club, I used to greatly admire, who served us well, more often than not...So no more ex Hearst players at the helm please, not for a while anyway. I need to heal.

credit card
9 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Embarrassing stats. 

Yup teams get relegated on those stats. How the actual hell are we are where we are....

The Treasurer
54 minutes ago, Boris said:

It should be available via the BBC website and/or iPlayer too.

If you don't mind being a couple of minutes behind the live coverage

sandylejambo

If he,s still there as season tickets go on sale and your determined to get your,s, please wait until the last couple of days just to get Ann Budge to consider sacking this fool.

Nookie Bear
8 hours ago, siegementality said:

Oh look, Neilson shit the bed with Dundee Utd in last years run in as well. They were pish before the season was called.

DA92E65B-568B-4A29-8424-5902D8FB1788.jpeg

Seems to be a theme with Robbie that he allows the season to drift along to an unsatisfactory conclusion. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Seems to be a theme with Robbie that he allows the season to drift along to an unsatisfactory conclusion. 

Basically, he frauds his way for as long as it takes people to work him out. A total charlatan.

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Basically, he frauds his way for as long as it takes people to work him out. A total charlatan.

Strikes me as one of two things:

either he relies on the boost of new signings to give impetus, but that runs out of steam after a while, or he tries to be clever and conserve the energy of the players by taking their foot off the pedal

He did it the year after we went up the last time and was the reason I started distrusting him. Just admitted to giving up on catching Aberdeen.