*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

33 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I don’t believe either of those two clubs think they can catch us. They are more worried about what’s going on around them. Arbroath, Morton and Ayr will be more interested in our result tomorrow night than all the other clubs 

Agree , the only fans that (not all) think we could blow this league is us the rest of the clubs/fans  are rather thinking of the play-offs or relegation.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Class of 75
3 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Yes, I was just meaning if we win thoswe two games then the league is won and it doesn't matter what any other teams do.

It's in our own hands and if these players don't see that and try and grasp the opportunity then they are a disgrace to be wearing the Hearts strip.

Agree. Yep winning the league is still in our own hands and these players need to step up. Fail to do that and they are not fit to wear the shirt. 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Plane hiring goons, phoodle out manky bedsheet hanging, cry babies. 

For balance. 👍

They were right though, weren't they 🤷‍♀️

5 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Walk away, stop "supporting" Hearts. Your life will be so much better.

Not that old chestnut again! 🙄

Have you appeared on here previously under a different guise? 🤔

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Without Gordon we’d be ****** too. He’s won us at least 10 points

Neilson signed him though, Stendel declined, thought we had good keepers apparently. Blindingly obvious, or at least you would have thought, not a huge mark up for Rob, but at least he got him back

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

They were right though, weren't they 🤷‍♀️

No, 100% wrong. 😂😂😂

Things got worse, much worse after he left. 

I'm what way were they right? 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Just as well. 

One half decent team in this league and we would have been *******. 

It might have focused us more. 

Plane hiring goons, phoodle out manky bedsheet hanging, cry babies. 

For balance. 👍

The plane hiring goons have been proven spot on - their only mistake was their banner was a tad premature.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I think that is true also, lack of a challenge and boredom I have no doubt are contributory factors, however that is incumbent on management to drive standards and maintain focus, which clearly they haven't. Its not all on Neilson, these players are not to be trusted

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Fair comment in my view too

How many :lol: can I post, is it a competition? I thought you were in your 60s, expect more of my bairns

5 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Walk away, stop "supporting" Hearts. Your life will be so much better.

Never stop supporting hearts full stop!

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Fair comment in my view too

How many :lol: can I post, is it a competition? I thought you were in your 60s, expect more of my bairns

😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😉

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Thomaso said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😉

Witless

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think that is true also, lack of a challenge and boredom I have no doubt are contributory factors, however that is incumbent on management to drive standards and maintain focus, which clearly they haven't. Its not all on Neilson, these players are not to be trusted

I’ve heard it all now - so our totally inept displays are down to the fact that no teams have given us a challenge? I think that’s nonsense.....no laughing matter!

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Not that old chestnut again! 🙄

Have you appeared on here previously under a different guise? 🤔

Have you? 🤡

Robbo-Jambo
2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Without Gordon we’d be ****** too. He’s won us at least 10 points

True. 

Imagine your goalie winning every Player of the Year award in this tinpot league 🙄

Kind of sums it all up really. 

Robbo-Jambo

Our squad are very well paid, playing for a huge club, yet they can't focus. 

The reason they can't focus is because bar one or two they don't give a shit and are a bunch of lazy ********.

15 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Have you? 🤡

Yes...Thomaso, then Cruickshank for Scotland, then back to Thomaso.

How about you? I ask as you seem to have exploded on to the scene. 🤔

7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Yes...Thomaso, then Cruickshank for Scotland, then back to Thomaso.

How about you? I ask as you seem to have exploded on to the scene. 🤔

It's easy enough to check is it not?  

Edit: it was graygo, wasn't trying to hide the fact.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

It's easy enough to check is it not?  

Edit: it was graygo, wasn't trying to hide the fact.

Why the change?

Looking forward to seeing the game as I haven't watched a game since last time we were on TV. 

However, I am dreading us struggling to break them down so I really really hope we get an early goal. 

3-0 Hearts. Nando x2 and a Halkett header.

Robbo-Jambo

Neilson on stv sports new. 

The board are right behind me and there will always be negativity when you drop a couple of points 🤣🤣

Is this guy for real? 

He really doesn't get it at all. 😏 

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Neilson on stv sports new. 

The board are right behind me and there will always be negativity when you drop a couple of points 🤣🤣

Is this guy for real? 

He really doesn't get it at all. 😏 

I genuinely don't think anyone at the club can comprehend the seethe from the fans, just wait until the crowds are allowed back in

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

I genuinely don't think anyone at the club can comprehend the seethe from the fans, just wait until the crowds are allowed back in

Get the impression he is actually taking the piss out of the fans now. 

Dropped a couple of points with half a smirk on his puss. 

41 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Why the change?

I tried to explain it on another thread as someone else seemed upset about it, basically I was fed up arguing with everyone, a lot of it my own fault but a fair amount of times it was people responding in a certain way because of something I had said previously. I thought a name change might help short term and it did, if 2 days counts. 😁 

2 things worked against me, I never changed my avatar ©NANOJAMBO and I never changed my attitude.

WoolfordsHearts

I ******* hate the fact that most Hearts supporters show so much hatred towards Levein and Neilson.

The pair of them are not doing themselves any favours with the crap they come out with the now though.

Still can't believe I was listening to the Hearts game the other week on the radio and Levein was passing judgement.

14 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Get the impression he is actually taking the piss out of the fans now. 

Dropped a couple of points with half a smirk on his puss. 

It's the clubs mentality, dismiss any doubters as a minority of imbeciles. 

We should just be lapping it up and being grateful, whilst throwing money at the club of course

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Neilson signed him though, Stendel declined, thought we had good keepers apparently. Blindingly obvious, or at least you would have thought, not a huge mark up for Rob, but at least he got him back

I think there’s a debate to be had about who instigated it and when Gordon committed to Hearts. The story goes he was all set to come in January but Celtic wouldn’t let him leave. If that is true, he isn’t a Neilson signing, not that it matters, we’ll give him it to offset some of the shite signed outwith Gordon since Neilson was manager.

Edited by JimmyCant

credit card
2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

True. 

Imagine your goalie winning every Player of the Year award in this tinpot league 🙄

Kind of sums it all up really. 

Gordon winning every Hearts Supporters Club POY trophy is very likely to be fact. How embarrassing that in a league we should be wiping the floor with everyone, our top scorer's goals per game ratio is rotten. Our keeper is responsible for winning this league and our keeper last year is responsible for where we started this season.

5 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

To clarify, a romp for me is us getting 2 goals in a game. My standards have dropped considerably!!!

Us scoring 2 goals in one game.  Sorry, I simply can't understand you.  I know other clubs can do it though.  Even Hibs.

1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I tried to explain it on another thread as someone else seemed upset about it, basically I was fed up arguing with everyone, a lot of it my own fault but a fair amount of times it was people responding in a certain way because of something I had said previously. I thought a name change might help short term and it did, if 2 days counts. 😁 

2 things worked against me, I never changed my avatar ©NANOJAMBO and I never changed my attitude.

Do yourself a favour and don't make an opening post where you slag people off and then  expect to be indulged. As for you calling anyone else a "troll"  😄 and then to go on as though you might get a ban from the mods : that's top level bullshit & paranoia.

PS I'm glad to see I got under your skin. 😆

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Do yourself a favour and don't make an opening post where you slag people off and then  expect to be indulged. As for you calling anyone else a "troll"  😄 and then to go on as though you might get a ban from the mods : that's top level bullshit & paranoia.

PS I'm glad to see I got under your skin. 😆

You're not clever enough to get under my skin, told you that before.

You try to bully and intimidate and it annoys you that it doesn't get to me, like really annoys you.

As for trolling, your in the top 2 or 3 on this forum. Every single thread, same crap.

🤡

9 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You're not clever enough to get under my skin, told you that before.

You try to bully and intimidate and it annoys you that it doesn't get to me, like really annoys you.

As for trolling, your in the top 2 or 3 on this forum. Every single thread, same crap.

🤡

Report me to the Mods then - I told you before when you were "Graygo".😉

Get under your skin ? No problem : the night after you accused me of bullying (see above - you're doing it again) you changed your name but unfortunately for you  the post showed your old name. 

And that post was simply to have a go at me. So don't bother playing the poor me/sympathy card.

Your "first" post. You were having a go. 

Bye. :wave1:

PS As I also told you before, you don't have to put up with my bullying : just hit the ignore button. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Danny Wilde

Any kind of win will do tomorrow. Most of us are past caring on the winning margin or quality of performance, we don't expect it and we just have to stagger across the finishing line now. The only concern we all share is that this club has shown itself to be capable of some truly terrible results and performances, so 0-0 or 1-1 would not be any kind of shock. Raith and Dundee look to be in good form and we could yet end up being in a late scare to get back up.

Regardless, if we win tomorrow, then we scramble back up one way or another.

Edited by Danny Wilde

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Report me to the Mods then - I told you before when you were "Graygo".😉

Get under your skin ? No problem : the night after you accused me of bullying (see above - you're doing it again) you changed your name but unfortunately for you  the post showed your old name. 

And that post was simply to have a go at me. So don't bother playing the poor me/sympathy card.

Your "first" post. You were having a go. 

Bye. :wave1:

PS As I also told you before, you don't have to put up with my bullying : just hit the ignore button. 

Bullies love that.

I don't give in to bullies.

Have a nice evening.

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Bullies love that.

I don't give in to bullies.

Have a nice evening.

I told you the last time : I'm not biting.

Have fun.

A Shoreditch Heart

it would be so great to see us take an early lead tomorrow night. I honestly can't remember the last time that we opened the scoring in the first 45 minutes - tragic!

Unknown user
1 minute ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

it would be so great to see us take an early lead tomorrow night. I honestly can't remember the last time that we opened the scoring in the first 45 minutes - tragic!

It's no been much fun recently has it?

2 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

There’s hope when you know bro! 😉

A Shoreditch Heart
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's no been much fun recently has it?

too right mate, I thought the 70's were hard going, but at least there were some moments of joy....

5 minutes ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

Early lead.....fail to add to it.....hanging on in the last 10 minutes.......😳

Danny Wilde
6 minutes ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

Over the last 11 games, our first-half "goals for" has been 0-0-0-0-1-1-0-0-0-1-0.  In only one of those games have we actually been ahead at half-time (Dundee at Tynie).

9 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

Over the last 11 games, our first-half "goals for" has been 0-0-0-0-1-1-0-0-0-1-0.  In only one of those games have we actually been ahead at half-time (Dundee at Tynie).

Shocking stat which suggests Neilson is either incapable of motivating his players to get in their faces from the get go, or his instruction to his players is to keep it tight and give nothing away.

5 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

Agree. Yep winning the league is still in our own hands and these players need to step up. Fail to do that and they are not fit to wear the shirt. 

Fail and it's another season in the Championship. 

12 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

There's no defending that, that's shocking.