*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

I'm a straw clutcher ,  I think that we improved a bit when Naismith came on at Dunfermline. If Boyce,Gnaduillet both start 3-0 Hearts. Gordon there to mop up any howlers from whoever is in our back three/four/five.

Put the fans out of our misery Mr Neilson/ Mrs Budge we need a new manager for the new season  , with no input of any kind from Levein in the selection process.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Don't worry chief, just a few more to go then 3 months off before next season's shit show starts.

The day you chuck it completely will be a good day.

... for a moment there I thought this thread was about this week's game against Alloa.

51-0

Neil McCann will sign at half time and score 23 of them in 4min 56 seconds.

I8 and Dusk-till-Dawn having a little sing a long: (just joshing with you guys, you bring the yang to the ying on this forum - keep it up)

2020 Erasure - Love To Hate You ('Live At Home' Extended Version by VCFP) -  YouTube 

12 minutes ago, BigPaul365 said:

Bizarrely our biggest league game this season. 3 points and you would hope the league is wrapped up.

Lose it or draw and I genuinely fear that it goes down to Raith away last game of the season...

We're not winning that one either. 

Scottie Wanshot.
16 hours ago, wavydavy said:

You miseed out the bit about the ref was crap and we should have had a penalty.

hope its not windy.

47 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

If there was proof needed that lockdown is affecting folks' mental health, this thread does the job.

I know there was always moaners at tynie, and plenty fans are naturally pessimistic. But the intensity of the neurotic posters at the minute is frightening.  Grown men posting 40 times a day, desparate to tell everyone that they hate budge/neilson.  😂

🤣🤣 Its keeping the Covid and political threads peaceful though so you can keep them over here please. 

20 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

The day you chuck it completely will be a good day.

Long since did remember , he told us that. 

15 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I8 and Dusk-till-Dawn having a little sing a long: (just joshing with you guys, you bring the yang to the ying on this forum - keep it up)

2020 Erasure - Love To Hate You ('Live At Home' Extended Version by VCFP) -  YouTube 

Yang to the yang maybe....

32 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Without getting into a big discussion about it are you saying that Ann Budge is a Hibs supporter who bought into Hearts so that she could bring us down from the inside?

She could have done it a lot quicker and further down if that was her plan.

Or just not got involved and we wouldn’t be here at all

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Long since did remember , he told us that. 

2 lies on the same thread if you include the whopper about never mentioning AB's age and gender.

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

2 lies on the same thread if you include the whopper about never mentioning AB's age and gender.

Oh never saw that one. Iv got a few on here on ignore now as its so tedious. Thats a cracker though

The Apprentice

At this point I'd take a 1-0 win however we manage to do it.  The end of the season can't come quick enough.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Exactly, it's a stupid thing to imply. Not sure he's come out and actually said it which is why I asked him directly. He'll answer soon.

Just now, The Apprentice said:

At this point I'd take a 1-0 win however we manage to do it.  The end of the season can't come quick enough.

Yeah, there is zero value in this season anymore. Youngsters haven't got game time, style/principles of play haven't been established, manager is gone at end of season, most players gone too. 

Its really just a case of stumbling over the finish line and hoping to god someone competent is appointed in the summer who can build a competent hard working squad in one transfer window. 

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Our marquee signing who we signed on the hush hush as to not attract competition for him. Another abject flop from our recruitment.

Hush hush?

I thought that was just the deathly silence from every other club when his agent said "Right. GMS is available, who wants  him?"

Class of 75
29 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Great band in their hey day though. Sorry off topic 😊

Fourcandles

Seriously folks with a resurgent ICT and Raith away as the last 2 fixtures a defeat here could cause a serious implosion...

Class of 75
Just now, Fourcandles said:

Seriously folks with a resurgent ICT and Raith away as the last 2 fixtures a defeat here could cause a serious implosion...

Totally agree. We need to beat Alloa tomorrow. 

3fingersreid
16 minutes ago, sadj said:

Correct 

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Correct 

Ahhh , but here lets put money in buy the club , sell it back , work for free for several years and cause un-needed stress to ourselves instead. Seems like something we’d all do for Hibs to me 👍🏻

Maroon Sailor
7 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

I'm trying to care.

You will do when the match starts

14 minutes ago, Fourcandles said:

I'm sure we won't but if the worst happens and we Hibs it there will be no hiding place for any of us.

But we'll beat Alloa

1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Friday is a league game, it would be promotion that we fecked up, we don't typically do that smarty!

Check YOUR history!

7AF32A0B-14BB-4DD3-8103-292597D1DAFA.jpeg

If we fail to beat Alloa :rofl:

It's squeeky bum time. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see us drawing with Alloa and Morton then losing to Raith and ICT. That's how shite it has been. 

3fingersreid
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ahhh , but here lets put money in buy the club , sell it back , work for free for several years and cause un-needed stress to ourselves instead. Seems like something we’d all do for Hibs to me 👍🏻

I think her ST might have been a further cover 

16 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

I'm trying to care.

Walk away, stop "supporting" Hearts. Your life will be so much better.

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

Folk shitting it off Alloa

IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME?

Yes

SCRUFFSON GTF

Genuinely am as well. That’s the level. We will need Craig Gordon on top form, he will have saves to make. He’s the only thing that gives me any confidence whatsoever that we can get the 3 points 

9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Yes

SCRUFFSON GTF

4 games to go and needing a result or two. We need more supporters like you. 

:sarcasm:

8 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I think her ST might have been a further cover 

Lol what we need is a Cormack someone who is a blokes bloke , gets ****ed out his face in hospo then strips off and dances about the boardroom harassing lassies then after hes had a wee break comes back in wi cash and takes over the club as a play thing 

Sorry i forgot “allegedly” so Ron doesn’t get into trouble 🙃😉

Edited by sadj

13 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

You will do when the match starts

🤷 Been a while buddy.

I don't recognise anything on the pitch I used to have passion for. 😣

Robbo-Jambo
11 hours ago, lost in space said:

How dare you insult ballet dancers in this way. Ballet dancers are fit, strong and motivated!!!

😅

7 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Walk away, stop "supporting" Hearts. Your life will be so much better.

That's not an impossibility just now.

ford donald
14 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Yes

SCRUFFSON GTF

When you lose confidence in someone it never heals,I lost it in RN a while ago.Hearts should win this game easily,but nothing would surprise me under the present manager.

1 minute ago, ford donald said:

When you lose confidence in someone it never heals,I lost it in RN a while ago.Hearts should win this game easily,but nothing would surprise me under the present manager.

Thats a rational post in amongst the madness on here 👍🏻

29 minutes ago, Fourcandles said:

ICT is at home 

Nelly Terraces

Just clocked the league table & fixtures. I didn't actually realise how much we need to win this game. Alloa FFS! :vrface:

I think we'll get 3pts here though, probably 3-1.  AND GET THE CHAMPAGNE ON ICE! :lol:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

4 games to go and needing a result or two. We need more supporters like you. 

:sarcasm:

What we need are more supporters who pretend that Ann Budge’s last five years have not been wank.

1 hour ago, Dia Liom said:

If there was proof needed that lockdown is affecting folks' mental health, this thread does the job.

I know there was always moaners at tynie, and plenty fans are naturally pessimistic. But the intensity of the neurotic posters at the minute is frightening.  Grown men posting 40 times a day, desparate to tell everyone that they hate budge/neilson.  😂

This forum, along with many others, is seriously pandemic/lockdown damaged. Almost to the point of destruction. 

38 minutes ago, OTT said:

Yeah, there is zero value in this season anymore. Youngsters haven't got game time, style/principles of play haven't been established, manager is gone at end of season, most players gone too. 

Its really just a case of stumbling over the finish line and hoping to god someone competent is appointed in the summer who can build a competent hard working squad in one transfer window. 

Is that just wishful thinking or fact. The last time I looked most of the players who are out of contract are not regulars other than Irving.

The others are Berra, White, Frear, Kastaneer and Stewart.

If he wants to move anyone else on then it will cost the club a small fortune or we have to hope that these players agree to move without compensation.

Players like Halkett, Popescu, Halliday, GMS, Henderson etc still have time on their contracts, more's the pity.

6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

A comfortable 2-0 win for the Hearts. 

No I'm not drunk.

Why not jonno its 11am

13 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What we need are more supporters who pretend that Ann Budge’s last five years have not been wank.

I just think the vitriol would be better parked until the league is over.

17 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Just clocked the league table & fixtures. I didn't actually realise how much we need to win this game. Alloa FFS! :vrface:

I think we'll get 3pts here though, probably 3-1.  AND GET THE CHAMPAGNE ON ICE! :lol:

11 points clear, admittedly it's potentially 8 with 4 games to go, ahead of a couple of teams who have won less than half of the games they've played. Not concerned at all.

Robbo-Jambo

Robbie will be hoping the wind and rain keep up until tomorrow night. 

That will give him his first two excuses in his post match drivel. 

3fingersreid
42 minutes ago, sadj said:

Lol what we need is a Cormack someone who is a blokes bloke , gets ****ed out his face in hospo then strips off and dances about the boardroom harassing lassies then after hes had a wee break comes back in wi cash and takes over the club as a play thing 

Sorry i forgot “allegedly” so Ron doesn’t get into trouble 🙃😉

😂😂