*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

Nookie Bear
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Your self pity is a worse failure than anything the club is doing. 

“I’d settle for losing 10-0 at Brora if it meant we got promotion”

😂😂😂

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Just now, i8hibsh said:

What sums up this season and the Budge era is that when Brora beat us, the locals who had been watching the game from their doorsteps ran on the pitch at full time. Ffs we lost to a ****ing team that had dug shite on their pitch an hour before kick off.

Don't worry, things will get better, it's ok to be disappointed. 

Next season we will yet again start in the diddy league round of the league cup. It is all so Ann Budge.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What sums up this season and the Budge era is that when Brora beat us, the locals who had been watching the game from their doorsteps ran on the pitch at full time. Ffs we lost to a ****ing team that had dug shite on their pitch an hour before kick off.

We had lots more dug shit once the hearts team came out

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Next season we will yet again start in the diddy league round of the league cup. It is all so Ann Budge.

You keep on expressing that self loathing i8, it's good therapy. 

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

But either can GMS. He tends to not last 90 minutes.

He has not been great but for me still a better bet trying to get him up to speed for next season than Walker / Naismith. They are impact players next season at best and Naismith doesn’t even make the impact any more. At least Walker has scored a few from the bench. And that would be my view irrespective of the manager 

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

How the **** can our rag'n' bone management team favour GMS over Walker? 

Totally agree GMS has been very poor and Jamie deserves a run not this in and out nonsense 

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I just absolutely despise Ann Budge.

I think it's more about you than Ann Budge, I just don't get hating an old lady who hasn't run over your 1st born with a steam roller, it's a weird place you've put yourself in. It seems your in some state of grief to me and we all know grief is just a form of self pity right. 

It's good to talk though.

4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I think it's more about you than Ann Budge, I just don't get hating an old lady who hasn't run over your 1st born with a steam roller, it's a weird place you've put yourself in. It seems your in some state of grief to me and we all know grief is just a form of self pity right. 

Id suggest he means what she has done or not done for HMFC context

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I know right, just when will this shite era end? I'm so over it, it's just boring now.

A_A wehatethehibs
10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

a lot of folk feel that what’s happened to the team has been due to a trickle down effect from her soft family club charity club type leadership 

7 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

See there it goes. You bring up her age and sex. Who cares? I hate her because she has ruined my club. I couldn't give a **** if she was a 6'9" male bodybuilder, a transexual or an old lady. I just think she is a Hibs loving *****. And going by this forum, other forums and all the non JKB member Jambos I speak to - so do most others.

Previously, Walkers role has been a salvage operation. He's one of our best eleven, he should be starting, a goal threat early doors. Instead, like us, he's sat on his arse watching as we concede early, time and again. If he only lasts 60, so be it, we may just get an elusive win...

Bad Religion
1 minute ago, OBE said:

Previously, Walkers role has been a salvage operation. He's one of our best eleven, he should be starting, a goal threat early doors. Instead, like us, he's sat on his arse watching as we concede early, time and again. If he only lasts 60, so be it, we may just get an elusive win...

If Jamie Walker can’t get himself fit enough to play 90 minutes in the Championship he should be nowhere near our club. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
25 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Walker can’t last 90 minutes so his days of starting games for Hearts are over. And that will be the case irrespective whether Neilson or someone else takes over.

Another top signing.

3 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Id suggest he means what she has done or not done for HMFC context

I don't think so, I get disappointed after a defeat but shake it of quite quickly, usually within the 1st pint. Years of disappointment I suppose.

Where as others seem to take a defeat like a death in the family and grieve over it, now we all know grief is a form of self pity and that's how I see some of the more radical posters on here, it's not about the club, the club will survive, the club will survive no matter what results come in. 

To show the levels of hate and despair currently shown by many on here strikes me as self pity. 

Everyone's different I suppose.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

See there it goes. You bring up her age and sex. Who cares? I hate her because she has ruined my club. I couldn't give a **** if she was a 6'9" male bodybuilder, a transexual or an old lady. I just think she is a Hibs loving *****. And going by this forum, other forums and all the non JKB member Jambos I speak to - so do most others.

There there, it'll be alright, the club is fine. It'll still be there in the morning and the rest of us will be back taking our seats again next season. 

It really isn't something you should be worrying about i8.

14 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

a lot of folk feel that what’s happened to the team has been due to a trickle down effect from her soft family club charity club type leadership 

Buying Shite players and not upgrading them is what I see. I don't think family values and any owners style of management is portrayed on the pitch at any club. 

The only influence an owner has on the pitch is how much personal wealth they feel like frittering away, we're not in that position.

4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

There there, it'll be alright, the club is fine. It'll still be there in the morning and the rest of us will be back taking our seats again next season. 

It really isn't something you should be worrying about i8.

I really hope you smell the coffee soon man. Budge is a ****ing fraud.

10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I don't think so, I get disappointed after a defeat but shake it of quite quickly, usually within the 1st pint. Years of disappointment I suppose.

Where as others seem to take a defeat like a death in the family and grieve over it, now we all know grief is a form of self pity and that's how I see some of the more radical posters on here, it's not about the club, the club will survive, the club will survive no matter what results come in. 

To show the levels of hate and despair currently shown by many on here strikes me as self pity. 

Everyone's different I suppose.

:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

The only influence an owner has on the pitch is how much personal wealth they feel like frittering away, we're not in that position.

You mean an owner picking the manager and their subsequent style of play (or lack of) has no influence on the pitch?

You are firefighting for Ann Budge. You get more agitated when the tide turns against her and you start going for the fans. Interesting. 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

She may well be, I've met her and had drinks and a chat on a few occasions and found her very friendly and approachable.

The club is still here, as far as I'm aware she has nothing to do with what's happens on the pitch now anyway. 

It's time to step away from disappointment and self pity and look ahead to getting back to normality, more disappointment, but at least with your mates and beers 😃😃😃😃

5 minutes ago, kila said:

You mean an owner picking the manager and their subsequent style of play (or lack of) has no influence on the pitch?

You are firefighting for Ann Budge. You get more agitated when the tide turns against her and you start going for the fans. Interesting. 

Not really mate.

Just looking forward to the game tomorrow and it's saddens me to see so many disillusioned and self pitying supporters. 

The club is the entity and the club is alive and well. 

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

How is that news to you? 

56 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Don’t usually agree with what you have to say but you’re on the money there. 😂 

Not really mate.

Just looking forward to the game tomorrow and it's saddens me to see so many disillusioned and self pitying supporters. 

The club is the entity and the club is alive and well. 

It’s a tad delusional to say the club is alive and well unless you are leaving the football department out of it?

The methods and tactics Neilson deploys isn’t getting the best out of the players. They don’t come across happy and enjoying their football which is why we’re seen as a side to beat by non-league part timers.

Unlike Levein who’s downfall I think was mostly down to his delegation methods to his coaches post heart-attack, I do believe Neilson is committed during training everyday. And that is more fuel to the fire that he isn’t the one to take us forward if he’s already struggling with the team after a promising start to the campaign. 

His playbook suggests he’ll publicly state players will be replaced again in January if we’re toiling. What players has he coached into better footballers? How many have turned sour since joining Hearts but find form and love for the game again when away?

Captain Canada

I'm hoping that because of Alloa's situation, they might open up a bit and have a go. 

It would be such a nice change if we started the game well and went a couple of goals ahead in the first 20 minutes. 

The way we deploy the 4-2-3-1 never really works, so I'd go for this: 

Gordon

Logan Smith Halkett Halliday (if fit)

Haring 

McEneff McGill

Walker 

Boyce Gnanduillet 

Subs: Stewart, Popescu, Irving, Naismith, Henderson, GMS and White (if fit)

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, kila said:

Not sure if it's that or if some folk feel Budge has little effect in regards to what happens on the pitch. 

Other than appointing a manager which she will now be taking/ have taken advice from JJ, Savage and possibly even the Sporting director, Ann is little more than a figure head in regards to on the field matters. 

Her biggest mistake was giving CL so much control, she rectified that in the summer with wholesale changes. 

These changes are very much in their infancy. 

If we score the 2 pk's in the sc final that has little to do with Ann either imo, just like when Brora beat us. It's the team.

Stendel inherited a shit show. 

Robbie inherited a shit show. 

Massive changes were made last summer, I want to give it a shot, especially as we are on for promotion and will end up 1st in the league. 

If Boaby stays I'll back him and hope he can replicate the same league form as last time on promotion, if he goes I'll back the new manager. 

Unfortunately, some on here will continue to post their negative shite no matter what. 

Edited by Smith's right boot
Had to change "if" Broro beat us to "when" 😭

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, kila said:

It’s a tad delusional to say the club is alive and well unless you are leaving the football department out of it?

The methods and tactics Neilson deploys isn’t getting the best out of the players. They don’t come across happy and enjoying their football which is why we’re seen as a side to beat by non-league part timers.

Unlike Levein who’s downfall I think was mostly down to his delegation methods to his coaches post heart-attack, I do believe Neilson is committed during training everyday. And that is more fuel to the fire that he isn’t the one to take us forward if he’s already struggling with the team after a promising start to the campaign. 

His playbook suggests he’ll publicly state players will be replaced again in January if we’re toiling. What players has he coached into better footballers? How many have turned sour since joining Hearts but find form and love for the game again when away?

He blames everyone but himself. He’s worse than Levein. 

6 minutes ago, kila said:

Come on, that's just unrealistic.

He's not going to make players better, we all know that. Let's have a little bit of reality here, he is employed to get us up a league, that's it. No more, no less. 

That's the only true fact not up for debate and conveniently ignored on here. 

logically, and based on the last handful of games:

A horrifically mistimed and missed Popescu / Halkett / whoever tackle (Ann Budge getting the blame) leading to them going 0-1 up. 

another turgid performance and it remains 0-1 or we score a get out of jail goal to make it 1-1.

heart says 5-0 win versus an effing part time team!!

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not sure if it's that or if some folk feel Budge has little effect in regards to what happens on the pitch. 

Other than appointing a manager which she will now be taking/ have taken advice from JJ, Savage and possibly even the Sporting director, Ann is little more than a figure head in regards to on the field matters. 

Her biggest mistake was giving CL so much control, she rectified that in the summer with wholesale changes. 

These changes are very much in their infancy. 

If we score the 2 pk's in the sc final that has little to do with Ann either imo, just like when Brora beat us. It's the team.

Stendel inherited a shit show. 

Robbie inherited a shit show. 

Massive changes were made last summer, I want to give it a shot, especially as we are on for promotion and will end up 1st in the league. 

If Boaby stays I'll back him and hope he can replicate the same league firm as last time on promotion, if he goes I'll back the new manager. 

Unfortunately, some on here will continue to post their negative shite no matter what. 

Robbie inherited a shit show and actually made them worse.

Get boaby doon the lobby and oot the door.

hibs winning cup, maltese waiters, alloa, brora rangers. 

all on his watch

Come on, that's just unrealistic.

He's not going to make players better, we all know that. Let's have a little bit of reality here, he is employed to get us up a league, that's it. No more, no less. 

That's the only true fact not up for debate and conveniently ignored on here. 

No, the problem is Neilson is making the players worse! And the way things go he’ll replace them again in the summer until those ones also go stale from his training and we repeat every transfer window…

Always the players never the manager with Neilson. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, hans said:

Robbie inherited a shit show and actually made them worse.

Get boaby doon the lobby and oot the door.

hibs winning cup, maltese waiters, alloa, brora rangers. 

all on his watch

Also on his watch, for balance 

Last Hearts team to Finish 3rd. 

Last Hearts team in Europe. 

Promotion twice first time. 

Last Hearts team to win At Ibrox 

Got us to the final, beating hibs 

A wee 10-0 thrown in for banter. 

Taken over the side in trying circumstances, one a total rebuild, one during covid after demotion, both times in the Championship. 

For balance. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Taken over the side in trying circumstances, one a total rebuild, one during covid after demotion, both times in the Championship. 

For balance. 

he is responsible for many of the  worst results in our history.

beating cowdenbeath 10 nil does,nt make up for it

12 minutes ago, kila said:

No, the problem is Neilson is making the players worse! And the way things go he’ll replace them again in the summer until those ones also go stale from his training and we repeat every transfer window…

Always the players never the manager with Neilson. 

Disagree, he's not making them worse. That's just nonsense.

He's quite obviously having a problem motivating though because they definitely don't look sharp or willing to go the extra mile.

That's what will eventually cost him his job. 

But he's currently got us exactly where we need to be and deserves credit for it. 

12 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Oh great. Another upcoming Hearts game. 

Don't worry chief, just a few more to go then 3 months off before next season's shit show starts.

If there was proof needed that lockdown is affecting folks' mental health, this thread does the job.

I know there was always moaners at tynie, and plenty fans are naturally pessimistic. But the intensity of the neurotic posters at the minute is frightening.  Grown men posting 40 times a day, desparate to tell everyone that they hate budge/neilson.  😂

A_A wehatethehibs
51 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Buying Shite players and not upgrading them is what I see. I don't think family values and any owners style of management is portrayed on the pitch at any club. 

She’s not just an “owner” sitting back from afar she’s the Chairman. She’s involved day to day and speaking to everyone. Big difference. She’s not hired the right people over the years and that’s what has put us here. There is no steel or winning mentality within the club and that starts at the top. She did not buy the shite players herself but she hired the guys who did and on multiple occasions has not sacked them when it was necessary. She’s been woeful in the way she has managed those in charge of the football department 100+ journeymen signed, no U20s playing in 3 seasons, no accountability and unsackable underperforming managers. Abysmal 

Nookie Bear
19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

For balance. 

****** off to MK Dons at the first glimpse of English knickers. 

Fo balance. 

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Not just referring to promotion smarty! Check your history!

Friday is a league game, it would be promotion that we fecked up, we don't typically do that smarty!

Check YOUR history!

7 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

If there was proof needed that lockdown is affecting folks' mental health, this thread does the job.

I know there was always moaners at tynie, and plenty fans are naturally pessimistic. But the intensity of the neurotic posters at the minute is frightening.  Grown men posting 40 times a day, desparate to tell everyone that they hate budge/neilson.  😂

bit like this

I Hate You So Much Right Now GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

She’s not just an “owner” sitting back from afar she’s the Chairman. She’s involved day to day and speaking to everyone. Big difference. She’s not hired the right people over the years and that’s what has put us here. There is no steel or winning mentality within the club and that starts at the top. She did not buy the shite players herself but she hired the guys who did and on multiple occasions has not sacked them when it was necessary. She’s been woeful in the way she has managed those in charge of the football department 100+ journeymen signed, no U20s playing in 3 seasons, no accountability and unsackable underperforming managers. Abysmal 

That's all been done to death mate, get over the disappointment. 

It's not healthy, big game tomorrow night, get the beers and the corn snacks in and......well, be prepared to be disappointed again...... 😀😀😀😀

That's what supporting Hearts is all about.

That's true, I've never seen you mention her sex or age on here. 

:Aye:

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

That's all been done to death mate, get over the disappointment. 

It's not healthy, big game tomorrow night, get the beers and the corn snacks in and......well, be prepared to be disappointed again...... 😀😀😀😀

That's what supporting Hearts is all about.

And the valium.

16 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Disagree, he's not making them worse. That's just nonsense.

He's quite obviously having a problem motivating though because they definitely don't look sharp or willing to go the extra mile.

That's what will eventually cost him his job. 

But he's currently got us exactly where we need to be and deserves credit for it. 

I'll meet you halfway and agree on the your last sentence - he deserves credit for getting us promoted at first time of asking (again) as it would've been a disaster to spend two seasons down there. But he isn't the one to take us forward to the next level. He'll easily get picked up by another Championship club though.

Without getting into a big discussion about it are you saying that Ann Budge is a Hibs supporter who bought into Hearts so that she could bring us down from the inside?

She could have done it a lot quicker and further down if that was her plan.

Bizarrely our biggest league game this season. 3 points and you would hope the league is wrapped up.

Lose it or draw and I genuinely fear that it goes down to Raith away last game of the season...