*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, tynewater said:

I fear that if we don't win this game, we are not going to get promoted. Dundee are getting better, and I can see them finishing the season strongly. Unless we beat Alloa, I think we'll fall apart completely. We'll end up going to Raith needing to win on the final day, lose 2-0, then lose in the play-offs. We need to win this game, end of.

Must win against Alloa :rofl:

Shan Budge needs to go **** herself

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Robbo-Jambo
2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Score early its a romp, they score first we will huff and puff and scrape a draw.

If we romp any game that is left this season I would be astonished tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You don’t think it’s a MUST win game against Alloa then? 🤔

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

You don’t think it’s a MUST win game against Alloa then? 🤔

We’ll go up either way but the very idea of a must-win game against Alloa underlines what utter losers Grandma and Snoreson are. They’ve dragged us down to an embarrassing level

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We’ll go up either way but the very idea of a must-win game against Alloa underlines what utter losers Grandma and Snoreson are. They’ve dragged us down to an embarrassing level

Agreed with your last comment but if we don’t win on Friday it would be so typical of Hearts to feck it up!

I can’t believe, after all the words and the finger pointing and the criticism of manager and players in the last 2 weeks that we will see anything other than a comfortable, perhaps even convincing, win

3-0 Hearts, perhaps more.

Lonewolflins

Play Naismith upfront with Boyce and swap WAlker with GMS and we will win this game . Attack from the start  and go out and win this shite league . If Hearts don’t win this they don’t deserve to go up. 

26 minutes ago, tynewater said:

I fear that if we don't win this game, we are not going to get promoted. Dundee are getting better, and I can see them finishing the season strongly. Unless we beat Alloa, I think we'll fall apart completely. We'll end up going to Raith needing to win on the final day, lose 2-0, then lose in the play-offs. We need to win this game, end of.

Five teams in a fight for three play-off places, Pars, Dundee, Raith, ICT and QoS

Remaining ties between them

QoS v ICT

Pars v Dundee

QoS v Raith

Pars v QoS

ICT v Dundee

Dundee v Raith

QoS v Dundee

Highly unlikely that any of these clubs will win all of their remaining matches against their closest rivals. Certainly much less likely than us beating Alloa on Friday. 

Add in that both ICT and Raith also have to play us  and my conclusion is that league is already won and that it’s going to be a real dog-fight between the five for the three play-off places. QOS for instance have to play all four of their rivals in their last four games 

31 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

In almost every way since she came in we are less of a football club. We will be going part time in a few years to focus on the restaurants.

Edited by i8hibsh

6 minutes ago, Lonewolflins said:

Play Naismith upfront with Boyce and swap WAlker with GMS and we will win this game . Attack from the start  and go out and win this shite league . If Hearts don’t win this they don’t deserve to go up. 

GMS can go and get ****ed. Have we even played well since he came in? **** me we have barely won since he came in.

Gordon 

Logan  Smith  Halkett  Halliday 

Haring Irving 

McEneff Naismith GMS

Boyce 

2-0 Hearts

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

GMS can go and get ****ed. Have we even played well since he came in? **** me we have barely won since he came in.

Thinking about it, it has all went downhill since he started every game 

The horror every one of us felt at the end of the Brora "blip" will be magnified tenfold if we see a half time scorecard of Hearts 0, Alloa 1.

4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

The horror every one of us felt at the end of the Brora "blip" will be magnified tenfold if we see a half time scorecard of Hearts 0, Alloa 1.

Such a catastrophe would cut the lead to a likely 5 points with 3 games left.  I don't think my nerves could take it tbh. 

Robbo-Jambo
13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Walker to come off the bench and score the winner, Gordon to save a penalty. 

Farcical that Walker is even on the bench when GMS spends most of his games prancing around like a ballet dancer. 

Lonewolflins
34 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

That’s what I’m saying swap him with Walker . Walker never starts . GMS is pish 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Farcical that Walker is even on the bench when GMS spends most of his games prancing around like a ballet dancer. 

I don't think many of them are setting the heather on fire, Walker was poor the last time he started. 
Nobody is playing for this dead duck of a manager. 

lost in space
24 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

How dare you insult ballet dancers in this way. Ballet dancers are fit, strong and motivated!!!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, tynewater said:

freakout.jpg

sandylejambo

I'm not sure I would play Irvine, is there anyone with a bit of pace and a working pair of lungs available? Tell MacEneff he's off the leash and show GMS where the subs sit. 

We all need to focus on a game right now and that's what I'm doing. Focus on the players expressing themselves and whipping in good crosses and the midfield carving open defence splitting passes

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

That would be a horror show Tbh. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Time for the players to step up to the plate. Even with me managing our team should win this ( maybe ). 

Congrats Dave. Knew you’d applied but didn’t know you’d got the gig.

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

You mean GMS has not turned out be a revelation for Hearts this season. Who'd have predicted that?

Stendelnator
30 minutes ago, ericb said:

Things are bad, but really? 

Yes really. I’m utterly disconnected to Hearts under this “leadership”

44 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Congrats Dave. Knew you’d applied but didn’t know you’d got the gig.

😂

5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Agreed with your last comment but if we don’t win on Friday it would be so typical of Hearts to feck it up!

Aye, we constantly feck up our promotion attempts. Typical Hearts.

Surely guys like Walker and Naismith are a class apart from Alloa and if they are fit, we should be tearing them to shreds.

2 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Aye, we constantly feck up our promotion attempts. Typical Hearts.

Not just referring to promotion smarty! Check your history!

7 hours ago, Lonewolflins said:

Since he came on as sub in his first game v Alloa it looks like he has played 14 times. We have won 5 times and he seems to get subbed off most games.

Edited by i8hibsh

6 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

You mean GMS has not turned out be a revelation for Hearts this season. Who'd have predicted that?

Our marquee signing who we signed on the hush hush as to not attract competition for him. Another abject flop from our recruitment.

Regardless of how poor we’ve been and ignoring all the guff that’s being spouted on JKB, looking forward to the game. Always hearts ♥️ 

This will be our 8th league game on BBC Scotland this season. So far:

P7 W3 D2 L2 F12 A9

Since we beat Dundee on game 1

P6 W2 D2 L2 F6 A7

In conclusion, we do not fair too well on these Friday night games.

With duds like GMS and Kastaneer, overrated shite like Irving and our amateur defense, I see us struggling. 

1 all draw.

Edited by i8hibsh

7 hours ago, Lonewolflins said:

Cos he cant last 90

Maroon Sailor
51 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This will be our 8th league game on BBC Scotland this season. So far:

P7 W3 D2 L2 F12 A9

Since we beat Dundee on game 1

P6 W2 D2 L2 F6 A7

In conclusion, we do not fair too well on these Friday night games.

In conclusion those 6 have been away from home

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Yeah, assigning causality where there’s correlation. This is far and away the bigger factor than the fact that they’ve been on a Friday night. 
Even split W Ds and Ls away at local parks where folk walk their dogs? Sounds about Hearts 

3 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Er,

1. There is no home advantage right now.

2. We are playing diddies and semi-professional teams.

3. We have a team of high earners.

Trying to mitigate our disasterous performances and results in this league is serious loser mentality.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Er,

1. There is no home advantage right now.

2. We are playing diddies and semi-professional teams.

3. We have a team of high earners.

Trying to mitigate our disasterous performances and results in this league is serious loser mentality.

Your self pity is a worse failure than anything the club is doing. 

What sums up this season and the Budge era is that when Brora beat us, the locals who had been watching the game from their doorsteps ran on the pitch at full time. Ffs we lost to a ****ing team that had dug shite on their pitch an hour before kick off.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

How the **** can our rag'n' bone management team favour GMS over Walker? 

Walker can’t last 90 minutes so his days of starting games for Hearts are over. And that will be the case irrespective whether Neilson or someone else takes over.

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Your self pity is a worse failure than anything the club is doing. 

I just absolutely despise Ann Budge.

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Walker can’t last 90 minutes so his days of starting games for Hearts are over. And that will be the case irrespective whether Neilson or someone else takes over.

But either can GMS. He tends to not last 90 minutes.