Worst acting

rudi must stay

Jambos_1874
41 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Unfortunately BBC Scotland waste most of their drama budget on this drivel 

Yes, and probably spend peanuts on Sportscene/sports coverage.

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That fud is a B List only turd. A nasty twat too as I witnessed by the way he acted on a flight I was on. 

Mind you when you saw his twat featured puss after the 5-1 rimming then I thought act yer way out of that ya rubber faced shit.

:fth:

An odd case. Did very well at drama college, left and was very soon playing decent roles at the Royal Shakespeare Company. Then he moved into films and very quickly forgot how to act. I worked with him years ago and not surprisingly he was a complete wank. 
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that he was cast as Wolverine in X Men but then had a scheduling conflict so they got Hugh Jackman in at short notice to replace him. Oops. 

rudi must stay

Can't believe National Treasure is on somes ok list. It's like Night at the museum, vanilla cinema as peep show would say 

Auldbenches
26 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That fud is a B List only turd. A nasty twat too as I witnessed by the way he acted on a flight I was on. 

Mind you when you saw his twat featured puss after the 5-1 rimming then I thought act yer way out of that ya rubber faced shit.

:fth:

Love that interview with him after the final.  His coupon is only beaten by Petries's that day.  Those two and the rest of the shattered gimps were a sight to behold.  

JudyJudyJudy

Jason Stathan in anything and thats not a film 

John Wayne ditto

Sly Stallone  ditto

John Traovolta  ditto

Gwentym Paltrow   ditto 

Julia Roberts    ditto 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

John Wayne ditto

Sly Stallone  ditto

John Traovolta  ditto

Gwentym Paltrow   ditto 

Julia Roberts    ditto 

Paltrow and Roberts have both turned in good performances I’d say. If you ever get the chance to see a low budget film called Hard  Eight she’s excellent in that. In actual fact all the cast are, it an unknown gem of a film. 

jambos are go!

Always had a thing about Rita Hayworth since my youth. Watched a few reruns recently and although gorgeous she is an awful actor.

William H. Bonney
17 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Paltrow and Roberts have both turned in good performances I’d say. If you ever get the chance to see a low budget film called Hard  Eight she’s excellent in that. In actual fact all the cast are, it an unknown gem of a film. 

Paul Thomas Anderson is a genius. 

The Monuments Men has to be one of the worst films I've ever had the misfortune to sit through. I've seen a lot of crap films but this one had it all. Bad acting, bad script, bad directing, and badly edited. It's not even one that's so bad it's a laugh. Avoid. 

Tenaciousdandy
23 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Tremendous in Leaving Las Vegas though. Won several awards for the role too.

Was a great actor in the early days, has went a bit mental over the years

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Tazio said:

Never heard of it . I struggle to sit through any of their films to be honest . I’ll look it up though . 

18 hours ago, cheetah said:

Gillian Anderson in everything she has ever been in, special mention for her truly awful performance in Hannibal. 

I'm sorry, but I'm not having that. 

Granted, Hannibal wasn't her best work, but it was let down by a weird, random script and plot that was nowhere near close to the story they were trying to replicate. Scully however, was a great character that she made her own. Whilst not that relevant to the topic at hand, she's also a redheaded smokeshow as well...

gillian_anderson.jpg

Edited by trotter

Riddley Walker
14 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Thought she was terrible and added nothing to the show.

Each to their own and all that but I don't understand this at all. 

The Real Maroonblood
13 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Can't believe National Treasure is on somes ok list. It's like Night at the museum, vanilla cinema as peep show would say 

It’s worth it just to see Diane Kruger.

1 hour ago, trotter said:

Granted, Hannibal wasn't her best work, but it was let down by a weird, random script and plot that was nowhere near close to the story they were trying to replicate. Scully however, was a great character that she made her own. Whilst not that relevant to the topic at hand, she's also a redheaded smokeshow as well...

gillian_anderson.jpg

Never watched the x-files so no idea how she was in that. Anything I have ever seen her in she is the same character with no emotion or acting ability. won't watch anything if i know she has a major role in it, truly terrible actor. Don't think she is that smoking either, looks like she has had a stroke recently.

JudyJudyJudy
17 hours ago, Tazio said:

An odd case. Did very well at drama college, left and was very soon playing decent roles at the Royal Shakespeare Company. Then he moved into films and very quickly forgot how to act. I worked with him years ago and not surprisingly he was a complete wank. 
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that he was cast as Wolverine in X Men but then had a scheduling conflict so they got Hugh Jackman in at short notice to replace him. Oops. 

Hes awful. Nice to hear his lost the chance at Wolverine and all that dosh ::) 

16 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

Always had a thing about Rita Hayworth since my youth. Watched a few reruns recently and although gorgeous she is an awful actor.

She was awful actress. However was reasonable as the femme fatale in " The lady from Shanghai" directed by her then husband Orson Welles. The film is outstanding 

4 hours ago, trotter said:

gillian_anderson.jpg

Well off the mark. Shes a fine actress i feel. " Hannibal" was a brilliant series which was ruined towards the end when it went bat shit crazy.  She played the part of an almost asleep psychiatrist really well. :) 

23 minutes ago, JWL said:

Nicholas Lyndhurst in anything he's done.

Hes very one dimensional. Dull as dishwasher. No charisma 

JudyJudyJudy
15 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Was a great actor in the early days, has went a bit mental over the years

Yes i like Nicolas Cage. Hes a quirky actor and plays it well. He was great in " Moonstruck" with Cher as well as many othe films

I P Knightley
17 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Steven Segal is never gonna do Shakespeare.

Ian McKellen, at the age of 80, is about to appear as Hamlet. That will be... interesting to see how he portrays the teenage angst.

Bindy Badgy
20 hours ago, Cade said:

Nick Cage was good in Con Air, Wild At Heart, The Rock, Leaving Las Vegas, Raising Arizona, Lord of War and Kick Ass.

He's been in plenty of good films and put in some good performances in those films.

He's just been in so many films that it'd be impossible to keep any sort of high standard.

When he cannae be ersed he just chews the scenery, takes his pay cheque and says ta very much.

Apparently, he has financial issues which means he has to accept pretty anything irrespective of how bad the script is.

25 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Apparently, he has financial issues which means he has to accept pretty anything irrespective of how bad the script is.

Bruce Willis must be in the same boat, he seems to pop up in a lot of terrible low budget films these days.

On 07/04/2021 at 18:51, JamesM48 said:

John Wayne ditto

Sly Stallone  ditto

John Traovolta  ditto

Gwentym Paltrow   ditto 

Julia Roberts    ditto 

Cant agree with SS.

Sly is great in Cop Land. Brilliant in Rocky. Certainly 1 & 2. And First Blood.

JudyJudyJudy
On 07/04/2021 at 18:55, Tazio said:

I’ll never forgive Roberts for beating the great Eileen Burstyn who should have walked away with the Oscar for the astonishing “ requiem for a dream” what a film 

crunchy frog

I always thought Jack Klugman who played Quincy was a terrible shouty actor.

Gillian Anderson was brilliant in that recent BBC thing where she played an English copper - The Fall

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, crunchy frog said:

I always thought Jack Klugman who played Quincy was a terrible shouty actor.

Gillian Anderson was brilliant in that recent BBC thing where she played an English copper - The Fall

I quite liked Quincy and I agree that he inclined to shout a lot.