• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

19 hours ago, tian447 said:

crunchycarrots.co.uk is the best sponsor ever :lol:

Gutted they don't actually sell carrots. 

I thought they did- thought it was some kind of healthy food thing- googled and put right so I suppose the sponsorship has done it's job there 😂

20 hours ago, Bozi said:

Didn't they do a checked kit a couple of years ago?

Suppose it goes with their chequered history 

Yeah the whole shirt looks almost exact to the 2009-10 home kit. Their last with Carling I believe.

image.png.0a63779571d00ea7be705f7168cdbec1.png

Rangers strip is honking. Cheap and nasty. For a club with their fanbase you'd think they would have a decent shirt manufacturer. 

On 23/06/2022 at 20:25, Angel eyes said:

9-EFC9249-69-D8-42-FE-8931-3-CBAFA4-C9-B
sponsor “crunchy carrots “🐇

Does that mean they won’t need floodlights then? 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
On 24/06/2022 at 16:00, Locky said:

Personally think they Aberdeen tops are cracking. The old badge is a nice touch and proper 80's inspired. If I was a Dons fan I'd be happy.

Yeah they're cracking tops. I'm indifferent towards aberdeen tbh. 

It's a highly manufactured rivalry because they don't have a city rival and their own fans seem to hate every other club tbh. 

Just now, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Yeah they're cracking tops. I'm indifferent towards aberdeen tbh. 

It's a highly manufactured rivalry because they don't have a city rival and their own fans seem to hate every other club tbh. 

Yeah it is a bit. As a Hearts fan growing up in the late 90's/early 2000's, Aberdeen were a bit of a nothing club who seemed to be staving off relegation battles more than competing for Europe or trophies. They came back though, and with it their fans brought a sense of entitlement. 

I don't really have any issue with Aberdeen as a football club. I'd root for them to beat the arsecheeks or Hibs in a final, I just don't like their fans and love seeing them seething when they realise how shite they are.

Bungalow Bill
On 24/06/2022 at 16:00, Locky said:

Personally think they Aberdeen tops are cracking. The old badge is a nice touch and proper 80's inspired. If I was a Dons fan I'd be happy.

Agreed. Home top is decent. 

hmfc_liam06
21 hours ago, Locky said:

Yeah the whole shirt looks almost exact to the 2009-10 home kit. Their last with Carling I believe.

image.png.0a63779571d00ea7be705f7168cdbec1.png

Not really sure we’re in a position to criticise them for that given our strip this year.

On 24/06/2022 at 13:13, neilnunb said:

Dull as ever

Screenshot_20220624-131227_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not sure about the away top, but the home is very nice. Old school top. I'm sure it will be very popular with the Dons fans.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
18 hours ago, Locky said:

Yeah it is a bit. As a Hearts fan growing up in the late 90's/early 2000's, Aberdeen were a bit of a nothing club who seemed to be staving off relegation battles more than competing for Europe or trophies. They came back though, and with it their fans brought a sense of entitlement. 

I don't really have any issue with Aberdeen as a football club. I'd root for them to beat the arsecheeks or Hibs in a final, I just don't like their fans and love seeing them seething when they realise how shite they are.

Yup as I said their fans hate every other club haha. Funny thing is they expect the hatred to be shared and it just isn't because we have our historic rivals locked in who we lord over.

Sorry aberdeen there's no vacancies at the rivalry Inn. 

They're a complete irrelevance to me. And I wouldn't care either way if they won the Scottish Cup or league cup. 

16 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

They're a complete irrelevance to me. And I wouldn't care either way if they won the Scottish Cup or league cup. 

They're the closest to us in terms of trophies (they're 1 ahead) so I do care if they win either. I'd hope they get ****ed every time, unless against Hibs.

Each to their own though.

Chizmeister

Really like the Aberdeen tops this season, would love to see a hearts home top done like this at some point. As a club though they do tend to live in the past, they're no the famous Aberdeen any more

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
22 hours ago, neilnunb said:

They're the closest to us in terms of trophies (they're 1 ahead) so I do care if they win either. I'd hope they get ****ed every time, unless against Hibs.

Each to their own though.

That's a good point actually. 

****'em. Hahaha

If it's real, that's my new shirt for 5s sorted. Absolutely fantastically shite :lol:

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Could this be legit? 

02ewn3jw4f891.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

68zn19fw4f891.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I really, really hope so :lol:

CIG9AHBXAAAjZo8.jpg

That's immense :laugh:

hmfc_liam06

The sort of strip that's so bad it's good and causes a stir. Just like our yellow and pink number did. Great publicity.

11 hours ago, tian447 said:

Could this be legit? 

02ewn3jw4f891.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

68zn19fw4f891.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I really, really hope so :lol:

CIG9AHBXAAAjZo8.jpg

It’s Bobby G’s glasto suit ! 

4BE5C8DC-7215-4EA2-BCA0-81666EBBFE35.webp

On 25/06/2022 at 20:21, Locky said:

Suppose it comes down to your age.

When I was younger and started going to games regularly in the 80s, they  were a very good side. Hearts v Aberdeen attracted a bit more Hearts fans to those games home and away.

On our recovery after the yo-yo years, it was a big result when we beat them.  

There was definitely something brewing about toppling them as we re established ourselves over those years.  I actually started to really take a dislike to them during the Calderwood period. He always moaned about Hearts and then there was the cringe flag their fans unfurled about us in a game at Pittodrie.  

Hibs levels of inferiority has certainly engulfed them when it comes to us. Bred in since their slide in the mid 90s and us having almost derby levels of dominance in head to head games. 

Edited by Debut 4

7 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Suppose it comes down to your age.

When I was younger and started going to games regularly in the 80s, they  were a very good side. Hearts v Aberdeen attracted a bit more Hearts fans to those games home and away.

On our recovery after the yo-yo years, it was a big result when we beat them.  

There was definitely something brewing about toppling them as we re established ourselves over those years.  I actually started to really take a dislike to them during the Calderwood period. He always moaned about Hearts and then there was the cringe flag their fans unfurled about us in a game at Pittodrie.  

Hibs levels of inferiority has certainly engulfed them when it comes to us. Bred in since their slide in the mid 90s and us having almost derby levels of dominance in head to head games. 

Yeah I'd say its a generational thing. Just like the St Mirren 'rivalry' if you will.

I've grown to dislike Aberdeen fans, I just find them as a club all a bit meh. Nothing club really but their fans dine out on a glory period that half of them probably weren't even around for.

Any chance we can get the thread title updated to New Kits 22/23 (Other Teams) please Mods?

stuttgart_2022_2023_home_kit_a.jpeg

Stuttgart showing Hibs how an embedded design on the shirt should be done.

sd_huesca_2022_2023_home_kit_3a.jpg

Sociedad Deportiva Huesca have a fairly nice effort.  I'd like to see us do a third kit with this sort of design (maroon instead of red, obviously).

Салатные палочки
23 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

4-F053445-93-FA-4262-A373-8-CA43177205-F

I would be delighted with both kits if I was a Motherwell fan. That's nice. 

been here before
2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

77-C616-F4-E2-E0-40-FC-B7-C3-9371365-A82
huddersfield town

He looks like he's banged his head laying insulation during a loft convertsion.

2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

77-C616-F4-E2-E0-40-FC-B7-C3-9371365-A82
huddersfield town

Ouch!

Whatever happened to the poor lads arm and hand?

I genuinely hope he recovers from this ailment soon, it looks terribly strange.

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

If the leaked images are correct Patrick are going to blow everyone out the water tomorrow. 

I7eqDS8DGkQHFhbbZKBh61eN3JUZueFGLy9W4x74

It might be the greatest shirt in World football, ever. :lol:

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, jonesy said:

Sponsored by the evil corporation from a dystopian sci-fi film.

Really is. 

Mega tech to introduce the first Robo cop and supply guns to schools. 

The tops smart. Their training gear is smart as well. 

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, tian447 said:

😂😂😂

****ing hell. 

9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

😂😂😂

****ing hell. 

I know we shouldn't because it's another team, Only Hearts, etc. etc. but I'm having one of those if that turns out to be the real thing :lol:

That thing you do
On 20/06/2022 at 11:52, SomethingAboutObua said:

New font is terrible and just so characterless, should've just fixed the lion and spacing like Motherwell did with their badge a few months ago 

Only one I like is the shield from 80s. Thats a class badge.

This one seems to be

Push the lion out a bit

Tweak the spacing

New Font

Right £30k to the designers job done.

5 hours ago, tian447 said:

Imagine that running at you, everyone will be sh1ting themselves 😀

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, tian447 said:

I know we shouldn't because it's another team, Only Hearts, etc. etc. but I'm having one of those if that turns out to be the real thing :lol:

It really would be the best shirt ever.