Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

LarrysRightFoot
40 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Strip is a beauty, they always seem to have 10/10 kits

I always think France have great strips - their Euros one is a cracker again (no idea how to post). 

Samuel Camazzola
13 hours ago, Cal_ said:

Euro 2020 kits.

Kitbag doing 25% off so 50quid.

Anybody know anywhere cheaper?

Soccerlord? 

3 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

282-F1-F3-C-D010-4793-9208-3-A4106-D5536
germany away

Why is he wearing troosers!!!

That top is oooft

Some lovely Euro kits this year.y favourites are:-

Italy (home)

Spain (home)

Croatia (Away) 

Just now, Homme said:

Italy (home)

Spain (home)

Croatia (Away) 

Pics please for the lazy ones amongst us

21 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Soccerlord? 

What's the deal with them?

Pretty much the best fakes you can buy? Great reviews on trust pilot.

Angel eyes
6 hours ago, Homme said:

More expensive than the others though? 

LarrysRightFoot
9 hours ago, Homme said:

Just had a look and the website doesn’t have that little padlock in the address bar - does that not mean it’s dodgy? 

13 hours ago, Homme said:

Italy (home)

Spain (home)

Croatia (Away) 

And Scotland didn't even bother to change there's

LarrysRightFoot
13 hours ago, Homme said:

Hope this works 

1000__croatiaass2021_a.jpg

shopping.jpeg

puma-italy-2020-home-kit-1.jpg

The France home abs England away and nice

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

Samuel Camazzola
14 hours ago, Homme said:

From the ones I've seen from them, you'd need to put them through forensics to identify differences (if any). A couple I've had for 5s have been very good. 

A couple of different sources have both said they believe the are made from the same source as 'legit' versions but work their way out the side door. 

14 hours ago, Homme said:

Hope this works 

1000__croatiaass2021_a.jpg

shopping.jpeg

puma-italy-2020-home-kit-1.jpg

Cheers J , nice 👌🏻 The Portugal away  top I cant decide on but those three are nice. Italy and Spain always have such a traditional look with modern style they just work. Croatia always stand out 🤘🏻👌🏻

Edited by sadj

5 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Just had a look and the website doesn’t have that little padlock in the address bar - does that not mean it’s dodgy? 

Means it's an unsecured link, so any data transfer to and from the site is very exposed to security risks. 

Is there a new Scotland kit? Just spent £50 on the wee mans for the Euro's but sure it's the same top as qualifying?

Unknown user
Just now, Last Laff said:

Is there a new Scotland kit? Just spent £50 on the wee mans for the Euro's but sure it's the same top as qualifying?

No, I think we were so surprised at getting there we never thought to get a kit made for it

Just now, Smithee said:

No, I think we were so surprised at getting there we never thought to get a kit made for it

:lol: massive opportunity missed tbh. Probably not in the contract with Adidas. 

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

From the ones I've seen from them, you'd need to put them through forensics to identify differences (if any). A couple I've had for 5s have been very good. 

A couple of different sources have both said they believe the are made from the same source as 'legit' versions but work their way out the side door. 

I'm thinking more for my son who is constantly requesting new kits. Sounds good though.

Haven't bought a top in maybe three or four years but there are one or two I like from the Euros. I might give them a go...worst case scenario I've spent the same amount as a takeaway and some beer :lol:

LarrysRightFoot
2 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Means it's an unsecured link, so any data transfer to and from the site is very exposed to security risks. 

Cheers, despite the prices I’ll avoid buying from it due to this 

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, Homme said:

I'm thinking more for my son who is constantly requesting new kits. Sounds good though.

Haven't bought a top in maybe three or four years but there are one or two I like from the Euros. I might give them a go...worst case scenario I've spent the same amount as a takeaway and some beer :lol:

I've never had any issues. The items can take a few weeks to arrive but payment is made via PayPal for peace of mind. 

PhoenixHearts
5 hours ago, droid said:

And Scotland didn't even bother to change there's

None of these teams did. All of these kits were originally released last year before Euro 2020 was supposed to be played. 

Germany home kit has been out nearly 2 years now for example.

I think it's part of our contract that the current kits wer made for wearing to the Euros, so we won't see a new one til later this year. 

1 hour ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Cheers, despite the prices I’ll avoid buying from it due to this 

Bought the wee one a Boca Juniors kit at Christmas. Absolutely spot on. Only issues were it takes a little longer to come understandably. And I'd suggest not to get any printing as it comes off easy compared to the printing we offer even in the club shop. (Just as an example I got Maradona 10 on the back and 10 on the shorts it's started peeling after a few weeks).

vegas-voss
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

Scotland and Wales the only Adidas kits that have had no change.Every other team has changed away kit.

vegas-voss
3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

None of these teams did. All of these kits were originally released last year before Euro 2020 was supposed to be played. 

Germany home kit has been out nearly 2 years now for example.

I think it's part of our contract that the current kits wer made for wearing to the Euros, so we won't see a new one til later this year. 

All Adidas kit teams bar Scotland and Wales have new away kits.None have changed home kits.

On 06/06/2021 at 08:11, LarrysRightFoot said:

It's not using HTTPS, meaning a third party can potentially view packets being sent over this website because it's unencrypted or do 'man in the middle' attacks which means you send them money and the money never gets to them, it goes to the person acting maliciously. If you're buying things online then always look for the padlock. Even then it can be spoofed. Be very careful buying things which are 'dodgy' in any way, for example counterfeit football strips, especially if they're not based in the UK.

Famous 1874

MND Scotland confirmed as our front of shirt sponsor. Great cause but not blown away as Budge described. 

MND is a fantastic shirt sponsor and a great tribute to everyone who has fought or is fighting this horrible illness.

Nookie Bear
14 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

MND Scotland confirmed as our front of shirt sponsor. Great cause but not blown away as Budge described. 

I think Budge assumed we would be blown away by the fact we are sponsored by a charity rather than a business.

Warm fuzzy feelings and all that etc

Famous 1874
14 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think Budge assumed we would be blown away by the fact we are sponsored by a charity rather than a business.

Warm fuzzy feelings and all that etc

Possibly tbh. Fantastic clause nonetheless!

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Not blown away that the funding for that is coming from Dell, a multi billion dollar Fortune 500 company, along with a bunch of other things that they're working in partnership with the club for? 

Shite, right enough.

Famous 1874
11 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Not blown away that the funding for that is coming from Dell, a multi billion dollar Fortune 500 company, along with a bunch of other things that they're working in partnership with the club for? 

Shite, right enough.

Mate the financials are no doubt fantastic. Don’t think many fans are ‘blown away’ by MND or Dell though. MND is obviously a fantastic clause. 

I’m not complaining at either of the two organisations so you can calm down. Blown away in the majority of fans opinions (in my opinion of course) would be a Tesla etc.  

The kit sponsor at the end of the day isn’t that big a deal as we’d most likely get a decent amount of cash with most sponsors. Now for change at the top of the club and some transfers please. 

966857f8ad3a0ea8e7b1d87313fd909393c47996

Valour FC in Canada (never heard of them either). 

Good choice of colour, and an interesting design.  Not sure about the gold on it though. 

2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Outrage with Russians who annexed it and can't believe the Ukrainians are annoyed they invaded it

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Swiss away. 

2-switzerland-euro-2020-away-shirt.jpg

Oooooh, now I LIKE THAT!

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, farin said:

55793BBF-86C7-424F-B9D3-93A051D67654.thumb.jpeg.c0aed47800305d1a95250cceed584a96.jpeg

Top trolling by the sheep. 😄 

Not a bad looking shirt. Strange seeing that weirdo in another teams colours though.