New kits 21/22 ( other teams )

Angel eyes

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Didn't someone mention a few seasons ago that Umbro in South America are a slightly different entity than the company that operates in Europe, and that the kits they get down there never seem to be the same as we get template wise? 

Could be bollocks right enough :lol:

I find all this stuff really interesting for some reason.

You're right enough, Umbro are now owned by Iconix, and they license out the right to use the brand in south america to Dass Group. They design, manufacture and sell completely independently of the operation everywhere else.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

PhoenixHearts

If I was a betting man I'd maybe stick a few pounds on our next kit having yellow trim again, or maybe a yellow away/3rd kit.

I don't know anything but just looking at the new branding theme the team released today with the season ticket announcement makes me think they could go down that route again. Lots of black in the branding as well mind you, so who knows. 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I find all this stuff really interesting for some reason.

You're right enough, Umbro are now owned by Iconix, and they license out the right to use the brand in south america to Dass Group. They design, manufacture and sell completely independently of the operation everywhere else.

Well there you have it!  Not often stuff on Kickback actually holds water! :thumbsup:

Seems strange that they don't own the overall right to turn round and say "actually, that's pretty good, we're having that design for our own use" though, especially as some of the South American teams get pretty cracking kits! 

A semi-interesting bump:

japan_2021_adidas_100th_anniversary_shir

Japan 2021 Adidas 100th Anniversary Shirt

Changed days compared to some of the shite you see released every year :lol: 

On 15/05/2021 at 19:15, Samuel Camazzola said:

😄

Played for the Vics on a Saturday in the late 90's, defo didn't have strips like that !

rudi must stay

Barca have a new top, don't know how to put in images on my phone, Google it it's smart. New top for El Classico and a few games now a new one though. Hard to keep up with them 

rudi must stay
4 hours ago, tian447 said:

A semi-interesting bump:

That'll be for Badminton 

29 minutes ago, Ross-l said:

new third lanark shirt for 21/22

Thirds top.jpg

Wtf is up with that logo? :lol:

It's far too small, and looks well out of place. 

13 hours ago, Ross-l said:

new third lanark shirt for 21/22

Thirds top.jpg

It Must of been a cold day in Lanark the mannequin has stiff nipples 😂

12 hours ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Fife Hibs

Dunfermline Athletic 2021-22 Joma Away Shirt Kit #COYP #Pars #ThePars #Joma

It must be the Scottish trend from clubs this season promote you’re new kit against a shitty wall with graffiti on it 😂. Dundee home top launch was up against what looked to be a wall in a building site.

Midloth_Iain
42 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20210601_133311_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Laudrup's let himself go a bit ..... 🧐

vegas-voss
22 hours ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Fife Hibs

Dunfermline Athletic 2021-22 Joma Away Shirt Kit #COYP #Pars #ThePars #Joma

You just know if that ends up as purple for Hibs away they would love it.Its absolute shite and looks cheap as ****

5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Denmark 2021-22 Hummel Third Shirt #Denmark #sharethegame #hummelsport #ForDanmark

Love a bit of Hummel, me.

Hummel usually always produce the goods for the Danish national team (not unsurprising given they are a Danish company). They've also made a few cracking tops for the Mens Handball team. 

Edited by Fraggle

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

You just know if that ends up as purple for Hibs away they would love it.Its absolute shite and looks cheap as ****

Never understood the fascination over purple from the Hibs fans.

vegas-voss
2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Never understood the fascination over purple from the Hibs fans.

Very strange they all look terrible

Rogue Daddy
On 31/05/2021 at 12:34, tian447 said:

A semi-interesting bump:

Gotta say, I really don't like collars on football shirts... dunno why, never have. However, I like the plain blue look (if it didn't have a collar!)

ScottieMac17
13 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

New Celtic away.....Very Oirsh as one would expect!

E54FE962-FCC4-4811-93D9-DA96A5ABD23A.png

Very Panathinaikos'ish

If I had to guess I'd say this weekend we'll have our new strip. Hopefully they release all 3 at the same time, last year was very annoying having to wait to see the away strip. I'd love to see the third top in black again but with a different collar. I don't think we wore the third top once this year which is a shame, I really like black strips.

Angel eyes
6 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Some o the locals ain’t impressed £65 a pop with the home & 3rd yet to be released one has bought from the cut price store in China and delighted 😀 

8 hours ago, Sertse said:

If I had to guess I'd say this weekend we'll have our new strip. Hopefully they release all 3 at the same time, last year was very annoying having to wait to see the away strip. I'd love to see the third top in black again but with a different collar. I don't think we wore the third top once this year which is a shame, I really like black strips.

Don’t think we should go down the route or a 3rd top never gets used when would we wear an away top ? 

Rangers 

Aberdeen 

Motherwell 

Dundee 

Ross County 

Away from home 

I Reckon the away top will be white this year . I hope Ross county have a white away top they can wear at tynecastle we have played them at tynecastle before and we have had to wear the away top cause the kits clash.

8 hours ago, Sertse said:

They always stagger them so can market them fully and maximise the sales. 

38 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Don’t think we should go down the route or a 3rd top never gets used when would we wear an away top ? 

Rangers 

Aberdeen 

Motherwell 

Dundee 

Ross County 

Away from home 

I Reckon the away top will be white this year . I hope Ross county have a white away top they can wear at tynecastle we have played them at tynecastle before and we have had to wear the away top cause the kits clash.

3rd kit is pretty much to make money, they don't get worn much but it's nice to see every now and again. I agree as well, I expect the away top will be white, last seasons away strip was poor.

Never Let Them Forget
On 31/05/2021 at 12:34, tian447 said:

A semi-interesting bump:

What a superb top 😍

LarrysRightFoot
10 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Decent tbf 

The Fluorescent Zebra

Strong Germany vibes from the Thistle away strip, something I'm totally down with

Screenshot 2021-06-04 084158.jpg

Unknown user
1 minute ago, The Fluorescent Zebra said:

Strong Germany vibes from the Thistle away strip, something I'm totally down with

Aye that's good that, I didn't know o'neills were getting into football

The Old Tolbooth
19 minutes ago, The Fluorescent Zebra said:

That's a stunning top! 

24 minutes ago, The Fluorescent Zebra said:

I like the style but I think the sponsor makes it look cheap and something you would find in a market in Turkey.

RustyRightPeg
27 minutes ago, The Fluorescent Zebra said:

I like the design of this. I think the colours make it what it is though, couldn’t see many other teams getting away with it!

Batistuta87

Just had a scroll through the usual release radar sites and don't see a lot of Umbro kits yet, other than this one for Iraq.

An interesting design - looks quite good quality, quite retro looking too. Wouldn't mind seeing something similar in our colours: 

Iraq 2020-22 Umbro Home Shirt #Iraq #umbrov

Iraq 2020-22 Umbro Away Shirt #Iraq #umbro

Edited by Batistuta87

vegas-voss
10 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Just had a scroll through the usual release radar sites and don't see a lot of Umbro kits yet, other than this one for Iraq.

An interesting design - looks quite good quality, quite retro looking too. Wouldn't mind seeing something similar in our colours: 

Iraq 2020-22 Umbro Home Shirt #Iraq #umbrov

Iraq 2020-22 Umbro Away Shirt #Iraq #umbro

Sweden home has the same template.Sweden away pinstripe is quality though that and Germany away the standouts of the Euro kits

Batistuta87
4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Sweden home has the same template.Sweden away pinstripe is quality though that and Germany away the standouts of the Euro kits

Hadn't seen those - they are really nice. I really like the home one - that template is class. 

Germany away is the absolute stand-out for me. Stunning top. Actually tempted to buy it. 

vegas-voss
31 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Hadn't seen those - they are really nice. I really like the home one - that template is class. 

Germany away is the absolute stand-out for me. Stunning top. Actually tempted to buy it. 

Aye it's amazing.Being Adidas they always get the best one I think.