• tian447

• Stu_HMFC

• Angel eyes

• Салатные палочки

25 minutes ago, tian447 said:

£100

:rofl:

****ing hell. 

Aye that's the authentic one the one normal fans wear is £65 i think which is still steep 

Im led to believe through guys i know in London close to the club that that is not the planned new Arsenal top 👍

KyleLafferty
14 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Im led to believe through guys i know in London close to the club that that is not the planned new Arsenal top 👍

The red or yellow one cause the yellow one is official haha? 

Angel eyes
33 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Aye that's the authentic one the one normal fans wear is £65 i think which is still steep 

This “elite” racket that the English/European clubs have is shocking they know fine fans will lap that up I’m all for supporting my club but there is a limit there’s plenty options on-line for cheap replicas 

Angel eyes
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

That's an absolute rip off. 

It is the gun is the wrong way round......🤪

1 hour ago, rory78 said:

I really hate these "premium" tops the big teams too. The authentic one usually has a vinyl transfer club badge (to prevent it rubbing against your wee nipples) and is a more delicate, lightweight material that is super tight fitting and ends up about 3 sizes too small.

Bargain :lol:

been here before
5 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

This “elite” racket that the English/European clubs have is shocking they know fine fans will lap that up I’m all for supporting my club but there is a limit there’s plenty options on-line for cheap replicas 

Any grown up mug enough to pay 50 quid plus for a tshirt with a load of adverts splattered on it deserves to be ripped off.

PhoenixHearts
12 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

As long as the Liverpool away has no Green or Blue in it. I don't like that home with the Orange the Green on the home this year prevented me getting it. A nice Yellow Liverpool top with red Badge and Sponsor with Red name and number would be class. 

I'm assuming you're a grown adult yeah? And you won't wear something with green on it? (It wasn't even green in Liverpool kit, it was teal). 

Kind of awkward... I'm gonna have to throw out all my Gladbach, Wolfsburg, Bremen, Betis, Rapid Vienna, Ireland, Mexico, and Philadelphia Eagles shirts in my collection now.

3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I'm assuming you're a grown adult yeah? And you won't wear something with green on it? (It wasn't even green in Liverpool kit, it was teal). 

Kind of awkward... I'm gonna have to throw out all my Gladbach, Wolfsburg, Bremen, Betis, Rapid Vienna, Ireland, Mexico, and Philadelphia Eagles shirts in my collection now.

Who’s asking you to throw them out 😂. Teal is close enough to green it looked hideous on the Liverpool top. Orange looks even worse . 

You have a lot of football strips for a grown adult.

11 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Who’s asking you to throw them out 😂. Teal is close enough to green it looked hideous on the Liverpool top. Orange looks even worse . 

Also I’m assuming you’re a 12year old little girl / boy with the amount of football tops you’ve just quoted ? And bizarrely there all green would hate to see the list of the non green football tops you have . 😂

17 hours ago, KyleLafferty said:

The red or yellow one cause the yellow one is official haha? 

The Ajax looking one

7 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I'm assuming you're a grown adult yeah?  And you won't wear something with green on it? (It wasn't even green in Liverpool kit, it was teal). 

Seems perfectly reasonable to me, bud. 

I refused to wear the colour from about the age of 7 or 8 and now, approaching 53, still won't.

It's the thought of walking around the city and being written off as a Hibby that prevents me wearing it. I don't think I know another Hearts fan who wears it either.

I like trees and grass and other such stuff, though. 😊

Maybe it's just me. all the the little flashes/colour extras annoy the s××× out of me keep it nice and simple 

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

What the feck kind of size is 6XL?

It would drown Hearty Harry. 

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

😄

That's like a game of Pacman

The new P S G kit looks a belter not sure of the makers looks like basketball 

Edited by Madvlad65

Midloth_Iain
21 hours ago, martoon said:

Seems perfectly reasonable to me, bud. 

I refused to wear the colour from about the age of 7 or 8 and now, approaching 53, still won't.

It's the thought of walking around the city and being written off as a Hibby that prevents me wearing it. I don't think I know another Hearts fan who wears it either.

I like trees and grass and other such stuff, though. 😊

I own one item of green clothing, pair of underpants.

Only wear them when I go for a curry.

Just in case   .... 🤮

24 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

I own one item of green clothing, pair of underpants.

Only wear them when I go for a curry.

Just in case   .... 🤮

😄

Got a 3 pack of T shirts as a gift when I was in my late teens. High quality, fashionable label...but one of them was dark green.

I briefly did some window cleaning at the time and had the most expensive scrim in the business.

Portable Badger
45 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You don’t sound very portable in that case. 

😂

Thankfully not quite that size but certainly at least a 2XL having been a Prop in my rugby playing days

SomethingAboutObua
4 hours ago, Madvlad65 said:

The new P S G kit looks a belter not sure of the makers looks like basketball 

Michael Jordan's AirJordan makes their kits, think they're now a subsidiary or something of Nike though 

No Idle Talk
On 14/05/2021 at 16:11, Stu_HMFC said:

I like the badge. I like it just being basic like when liverpool dropped the badge with the gates flames Liverpool fc all over it just to the liverbird and lfc.

Me too. 

51 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Seemingly this is West Ham’s offering, reminds me of our old away top 

531EAC7B-8E5D-4B4B-B92D-09447692EC8C.jpeg

6EF3903C-2461-471C-926A-73A57D0FE3CA.jpeg

F80F37A3-175B-49DA-8A5D-E7C114D6522C.jpeg

The old blue and white hearts away I had Jackson on the back of it when I was a kid 😂😂

On 16/05/2021 at 11:55, Tazio said:

You don’t sound very portable in that case. 

More like portaloo

3 hours ago, Whitburn Hearts said:

This is stunning . 

FB_IMG_1621273187865.jpg

Yeah best in the thread so far. Lovely.

been here before
3 hours ago, Whitburn Hearts said:

This is stunning . 

FB_IMG_1621273187865.jpg

How ever can a black tshirt with a big **** off advert splattered across the front and another on the sleeve be stunning?

On 16/05/2021 at 18:52, 22games nro said:

Seemingly this is West Ham’s offering, reminds me of our old away top 

531EAC7B-8E5D-4B4B-B92D-09447692EC8C.jpeg

6EF3903C-2461-471C-926A-73A57D0FE3CA.jpeg

F80F37A3-175B-49DA-8A5D-E7C114D6522C.jpeg

Offfft, that away top is tidy.

PhoenixHearts
On 15/05/2021 at 07:52, Homme said:

You have a lot of football strips for a grown adult.

Been collecting them for years actually, since I was young. 

Barely wear them. Just the gym really.

9 hours ago, CJGJ said:

That home spurs top is embarrassing Imagine spending near enough £60 on that.  

No keen on that Barcelona top either 

I wonder how long it will be until we come out with our new tops. I noticed last week the shop window is needing changed we still have Jake Mulraney in the kit from two years ago . 

Edited by Stu_HMFC

When's our one being released? I've noticed the club shop trying to shift as many of this seasons as possible

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I wonder how long it will be until we come out with our new tops. I noticed last week the shop window is needing changed we still have Jake Mulraney in the kit from two years ago . 

Bayern Home shirt is a bit shite as well.  Looks like the old Nike Template from a couple of years back that a lot of teams, including Dundee United had:  

dundee-united-11-home_3_1_3_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sertse said:

When's our one being released? I've noticed the club shop trying to shift as many of this seasons as possible

Must be soon, since our home shirt and away shirts are down to £25 and £35 respectively.

We're usually quite slow about getting things announced for new shirts.  We often find out about the new home shirt by the end of May/June, and then the away shirt is never until the end of July/August.

11 hours ago, 19052012 said:

Offfft, that away top is tidy.

That away top would look class as our away but change the white to Grey and keep the blue with maroon outline and maybe grey shorts and blue and grey socks  maroon name and number on the back.

adambraejambo
2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Spurs I think are going back to dark blue shorts and socks so a plain white top prob the best option. I think their fans will love it as the last few home tops have been horrible. Not that I have ever bought a English top but the Spurs strip v Chelsea top I know which one I'd prefer. 

7 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Spurs I think are going back to dark blue shorts and socks so a plain white top prob the best option. I think their fans will love it as the last few home tops have been horrible. Not that I have ever bought a English top but the Spurs strip v Chelsea top I know which one I'd prefer. 

A dark blue trim or collar wouldn't go a miss if that happens. sales will go down with basic shirt. I'm sure the   number's 1,0 and letters K,A,N,E will take a hit too. 

23 hours ago, Whitburn Hearts said:

This is stunning . 

FB_IMG_1621273187865.jpg

Looks like a packet of of John Player Specials.