• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t bother 🥺

🤣🤣 Havent watched much of LoD but the meltdowns on social media were pretty amusing over a tv show. Make this place look almost normal

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣 Havent watched much of LoD but the meltdowns on social media were pretty amusing over a tv show. Make this place look almost normal

9 series for that pile of shit ending wad beyond the pale. I was pissed of with the Sopranos ending but at least it just stopped, they didn’t bother with some lame, half cocked ending. 

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

9 series for that pile of shit ending wad beyond the pale. I was pissed of with the Sopranos ending but at least it just stopped, they didn’t bother with some lame, half cocked ending. 

Never watched sopranos either was going to then i was told how it ended and it seemed like it wasnt worth it

Turkishcap
43 minutes ago, sadj said:

Never watched sopranos either was going to then i was told how it ended and it seemed like it wasnt worth it

No one knows how it ends thats down to individuals interpretation, still one of the best shows ever along with Boardwalk Empire, Gangs of London and Peaky Blinders.

A bit off topic I admit!

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Watched some of it and I thought it was a lot of exaggerated pish.

11 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

No one knows how it ends thats down to individuals interpretation, still one of the best shows ever along with Boardwalk Empire, Gangs of London and Peaky Blinders.

A bit off topic I admit!

Love Boardwalk. Not watched the others.

Its not that off topic really. Maybe Nucky is going to be our new manager

Edited by sadj

The Sopranos was truly brilliant. Ending didn't really matter, it was the journey and depth.

I see there is going to be a new season of Dexter to make amends for what was a terrible final season.

Anyway, any news of the new manager Hendo?

15 minutes ago, kila said:

The Sopranos was truly brilliant. Ending didn't really matter, it was the journey and depth.

I see there is going to be a new season of Dexter to make amends for what was a terrible final season.

Might check the sopranos out then 👍🏻 My best mate is all over Dexter shes aye bugging me to watch it. 

Auld Reekin'
32 minutes ago, kila said:

:icon14:  Exactly. Same with Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul.

(I think we'd be better asking the new manager if there's any news of Hendo...   :whistling:  )

56 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Watched some of it and I thought it was a lot of exaggerated pish.

My mate called it a watershed The Bill 😁.   Over rated show according to him. Never watched an episode myself. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, kila said:

We could do with Tony to run the club and Dexter to take Rob out for a boat ride in the Forth 😜

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

My mate called it a watershed The Bill 😁.   Over rated show according to him. Never watched an episode myself. 

That's a fair description. 

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We could do with Tony to run the club and Dexter to take Rab out for a boat ride in the Forth 😜

😉

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We could do with Tony to run the club and Dexter to take Rob out for a boat ride in the Forth 😜

Whatever happened to Dexter?

😃

Did he change his username?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

😃

🤷🏾‍♂️

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, sadj said:

😉

We’re going to need a bigger boat 😂

Edited by Pasquale for King

WalterEgo
8 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

😃

Left to set up an alternative board.

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

We’re going to need a bigger boat 😂

🤣 ffs , hope you are well. 

10 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

😃

Blast from the past there. Sure someone will be along to give you the full sp. I can’t remember the story but as Walter says it ended with Dexter and a few leaving and setting up a new forum.

#prayforHendolad

We will never see his like again.

6dd92065b812ad4f45f3357c6e600111.gif

:sob:

A Hibs fan will be planning a parachute jump in his memory at this very moment.

Nookie Bear

Think this thread should be merged with the Robbie Out thread and allowed to slip from the front page.

Not what i wanted but he clearly is here to stay for the full 3 years, and more.

15 hours ago, kila said:

Been watching it with the Mrs, can see why it's regarded as one of the best shows ever. 

Des Lynam
8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Think this thread should be merged with the Robbie Out thread and allowed to slip from the front page.

Not what i wanted but he clearly is here to stay for the full 3 years, and more.

What’s happened to you? 

:lol: 

1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

#prayforHendolad

We will never see his like again.

6dd92065b812ad4f45f3357c6e600111.gif

:sob:

A Hibs fan will be planning a parachute jump in his memory at this very moment.

😂😂😂

I love this place

soonbe110

Hendo certainly deserves a medal for winding up Hearts fans on here. Silly story generated 68 pages to date. Well done Hendo. 

Nookie Bear
13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

What’s happened to you? 

:lol: 

I've given up and just sitting back, waiting for the inevitable collapse.

I'll comment on transfers and stuff that's happening as if we are a normal club but ******* if i am losing sleep over this club :laugh:

Edit: can't see it lasting...reckon i will kick off in the next week or two!

Edited by Nookie Bear

14 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

:icon14:  Exactly. Same with Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul.

(I think we'd be better asking the new manager if there's any news of Hendo...   :whistling:  )

Probably controversial but I think Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad. It's a slower pace but the story behind Mike is completely engrossing. The episode where he talks about his son with the flashbacks (season one) is one of the best episodes of anything I've ever watched. A very rare show of emotion from him. The story behind Gus is fantastic as well. Can't wait for the final season. 

Des Lynam
11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I've given up and just sitting back, waiting for the inevitable collapse.

I'll comment on transfers and stuff that's happening as if we are a normal club but ******* if i am losing sleep over this club :laugh:

Edit: can't see it lasting...reckon i will kick off in the next week or two!

You’re right you can’t control it so just have to sit back and watch. Like most I’d love if we had a great season. I’m slightly optimistic for some reason that Joe Savage is involved. 

Auld Reekin'
22 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Probably controversial but I think Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad. It's a slower pace but the story behind Mike is completely engrossing. The episode where he talks about his son with the flashbacks (season one) is one of the best episodes of anything I've ever watched. A very rare show of emotion from him. The story behind Gus is fantastic as well. Can't wait for the final season. 

Maybe one for another thread altogether (although, given the extreme unlikelihood of any "new manager incoming" any time soon, why not? :mw_rolleyes: ), but I'd probably agree with you. There's the added bonus of there being a lot more of Saul Goodman / Jimmy McGill in it as well. Really looking forward to the final season too. :icon14:

• davemclaren locked this topic