• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
1 minute ago, sadj said:

No Doddy

Right smartarse that my ****in joke time and place and ill meet you. Bring Rob and Ill do you both.

Square go just say where. Big Dunc haudin the coats. Fancy it?

Aye, thought no.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I’m not even sure what you’re on about now tbh.

So.....I’ll say this again just to make it absolutely and perfectly clear......

When people say that want a foreign manager they don’t mean an Englishman etc.

Ok ?

Yeah I got that the first time you said it, they’re still wrong though.
OK.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's the only thing that'll sell season tickets if neilson is still here.  

Can’t go to the games if you’re hospitalised for a long period of time 😜

Nah. Can't see Budge going behind Robbies back tbh or backing him publicly then throwing him under a bus. 

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can’t go to the games if you’re hospitalised for a long period of time 😜

Club will have had their money so it won't matter.  Hope they spread the square goes out over the season.  

Half time paggers is a lot better than bairns taking penalties. 

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Nah. Can't see Budge going behind Robbies back tbh or backing him publicly then throwing him under a bus. 

She done with stendel so why not..? 

30 minutes ago, been here before said:

Rob someone would be my guess.

🤣

30 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Went by the name of Rob Bobson I believe. 

🤣

30 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

kenn dodds is dead yea nonce 

You are a picnic short of a picnic i think

29 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

And that's just Kickback posters !! 😄

Its amazing this thread has taken away my niggly sore head by having me in stitches.

25 minutes ago, Barack said:

How does virtually every post William makes, end up with promises of violence?

Go away from this thread for 20 minutes & the knives are out. Other weapons are available.

What a sad indictment on our society, that we can't just talk things out. 

Shut it you or ill send the man bun round wi a rolling pin to do ya....

socially distanced of course 

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Not against Neilson he hasn't and his star is rather on the wane, particularly since he doesn't run the football club from top to bottom. 

My Mrs has a season ticket I've watched as much of Aberdeen as I have Hearts, frying pan into the fire.

Would be an abysmal unimaginative and ultimately flawed appointment. 

Prepared to take stick, stuck my neck out on the signing of Mackay Steven as a player who was either hot cold or injured, physically or mentally. 

Unfortunately I know a good deal about the Sheep, eye bleeding. 

Same words people have used about Neilson and they want Mcinnes to replace him.

Its incredible 

I have to ask, just who do we want? Seems we ruin every poor sod that comes through the door. 

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Or to put it another way, while clubs with a similar budget were regularly under achieving, McInnes wasn't. 

It's been proven over our history that just being where you should be is particularly difficult for more than one season. Nevermind 8/9 in a row.

Tbf, based on budget he would have underachieved the last 3 seasons, if just slightly. 

Being behind kilie, well and now hibs. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Club will have had their money so it won't matter.  Hope they spread the square goes out over the season.  

Definitely. Much more room in the main stand concourses though for a mass pagger, there’s an empty floor ffs. 
Or on the pitch when JKB sponsors the match “in the blue corner I8 and in the red Ms A Budge” to kick things off. 

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Back to the 70s.

😄

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

She done with stendel so why not..? 

She done it with Stendel because his contract was over when we were demoted. Robbies got a three year contract. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

I recommend masturbation.

Fixes everything.

So do I, the trouble Is finding someone that let's you do it to them. 

Not read the full thread but I refer to him as Neilson and/or Robbie, sometimes in the same paragraph in a post. Not sure why. I only refer to Levein as Levein and not Craig, and don't refer to Budge as Ann in posts either I don't think.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Fixes everything.

I thought that as well. And then I got arrested as I was trying to fix my bike in my front garden. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Back to the 70s.

😄

Well the football is of the same standard, bound to be a connection there I would imagine 🙈

Auldbenches

Definitely. Much more room in the main stand concourses though for a mass pagger, there’s an empty floor ffs. 
Or on the pitch when JKB sponsors the match “in the blue corner I8 and in the red Ms A Budge” to kick things off. 

The empty top floor is an excellent idea.  Could get Barry Hearns involved, then beg him to do something about Scottish football.

Willie Gerrard has started a revolution. 

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

I have to ask, just who do we want? Seems we ruin every poor sod that comes through the door. 

Maybe a bit of a contrarian viewpoint but Derek McIness got on really well with the Aberdeen board for a number of years. Given the perceived cosy nature of working relationships at Hearts it’s maybe a type more like Stendel (not saying I want Stendel back) who will come in and say, actually the training is shit, the tactics are shit, the players aren’t fit, the captain is wrong etc etc that we need. Someone who will come in and make waves, not work within the existing structure but have enough strength in character to challenge the existing culture. 

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Amazing every man and his dog......what a load of rubbish spouted in that post

Figures have been given and it is under 5% stopping subs.............given you don't contribute then you'll not be part of that anyway

Good to see you have a list of twats from your vast experience of life and football knowledge just in case anyone at the club needs to refer to you for advice

you need to wind your neck in buddy look at my previous posts been in FoH since the beginning and continue to do so and have also stated that i will be renewing both mine and the wifes ST's. Maybe i should have quantified my comment that there is a majority of punters on here seem to be commenting that they are stopping/not renewing. That list was not mine i quoted it from another poster. i was merely trying to point out than any reduction in come will affect who we can bring in as a manager should RN leave at the end of the season.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

The empty top floor is an excellent idea.  Could get Barry Hearns involved, then beg him to do something about Scottish football.

Willie Gerrard has started a revolution. 

Chairman of the club might be an idea, it’s a PT position after all. 

Jeffros Furios
35 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

William Gerrard has been on the same supporters bus as myself a few times. I can absolutely guarantee that he wouldn't be for meeting anyone. A summer breeze would bowl him over.

:scenes:

Just now, GinRummy said:

Maybe a bit of a contrarian viewpoint but Derek McIness got on really well with the Aberdeen board for a number of years. Given the perceived cosy nature of working relationships at Hearts it’s maybe a type more like Stendel (not saying I want Stendel back) who will come in and say, actually the training is shit, the tactics are shit, the players aren’t fit, the captain is wrong etc etc that we need. Someone who will come in and make waves, not work within the existing structure but have enough strength in character to challenge the existing culture. 

Can't disagree with that. Stendel clearly saw something quite wrong with the culture and set-up and anecdotally it seems he scared Budge, who then went for tried and tested as soon as she could.

I've no idea if folk like Duncan Ferguson or Roy Keane (not sure we could get him) would be good managers, but I bet you they wouldn't stand for any crap - which might be what we need more than anything at this point in time, someone who is a bit of a wrecking ball. 

The OP and the new head coach is obviously Mark McGhee.

Might even be Wee Wullie Gerrard as well.

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Why would anyone leave a £20k+ pw job to come to us on max of £5/6k pw? 

They wouldn't which is what I said with Duncan Ferguson. I said of the two quoted he is the one I would prefer but we all know it will never happen.

Auldbenches
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well the football is of the same standard, bound to be a connection there I would imagine 🙈

Chairman of the club might be an idea, it’s a PT position after all. 

I just hope there is a decent stream for the square goes.  We could call it Strictly Come Ahead.  

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I used Stendel as an example of managers who don't crap their pants at playing the bigot twins.

Yeah, I’m with you on this. A left-field appointment with no prior experience with regards to the uglies... someone looking to prove that you can challenge the uglies on a regular basis ( other than the usual suspects that go into OF games looking to defend for 90 minutes!)

Edited by Rogue Daddy

42 minutes ago, Barack said:

How does virtually every post William makes, end up with promises of violence?

Go away from this thread for 20 minutes & the knives are out. Other weapons are available.

What a sad indictment on our society, that we can't just talk things out. 

And that's without a vaccine shot screwing with his programming 😁

So, I'm a bit confused!

Is there a new manager coming in or not?....Season ticket depends on it.

Neilson Out

been here before
1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

So, I'm a bit confused!

Neilson Out

Aye.

Robbies left, Robs arrived. Just waiting on it to be confirmed.

Big Duncs raging about it.

39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

There wouldn’t be much discussions with these ******s, just blood 🩸 😂

Away, it’d just be pavement dancing all day long nae blood spilled

25 minutes ago, been here before said:

Right smartarse that my ****in joke time and place and ill meet you. Bring Rob and Ill do you both.

Square go just say where. Big Dunc haudin the coats. Fancy it?

Aye, thought no.

Ill ****in av you!! Ya wee dobber!!! Rob , ROB N Bob our way to victory over you and Big Dunc if he gets in the way!!! 

i love that joke always minds me of Lee Mack in Not Going Out though

15 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Fixes everything.

Na , that only works on a Tuesday

Just now, Hashimoto said:

So, I'm a bit confused!

Neilson Out

To be decided by paggers in the concourses or behind the Wheatfield or on the spare floor which Barry Hearn is going to develop into an underground fightpit....

Rogue Daddy
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yes 100%

22games nro
20 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

She done it with Stendel because his contract was over when we were demoted. Robbies got a three year contract. 

she just forgot to tell Stendel 😎

We need a Hearts the movie thread so we know who is playing all the parts and doing the choreography for the pavement dancing....

Bernard Manning for I8 maybe

Dame Judy Dench for Ann Budge

Liam Neeson for Old Wullie

etc

3 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Bob? I can absolutely guarantee that Robbie hates being called Bob, Rob, and very often corrects his name. He is called Robbie and he doesn't care for nicknames. 

I could think of a lot of things to call him, a lot worse than Bob tbh

Hulk Hogan for manager......Hell give the players 24 inch pythons if they pay shiiittte brooothher

Graham Thomson
4 hours ago, Grf00004 said:

I really like Robbie, when he was reappointed I was over the moon and thought it was a good chance for him to prove himself to the fans. However, I think it would be wise for him to leave by mutual consent come the end of the season. The team needs a manager that will give them a kick up the **** and Robbie isn’t that guy. He would be much better suited to coaching. 

Alex Neill or Duncan Ferguson would be my choices

Duncan Ferguson 👍 good shout.

Just now, daavojaay said:

Hulk Hogan for manager......Hell give the players 24 inch pythons if they pay shiiittte brooothher

Na , he isnt a legitimate hardman - Mickey Rourke or Dolph Lundgren and Id be on board 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Rodgers, Delia, Lennon, O’Neil, Jansen, Gerrard, Advocaat, Golac,Sergio,Ivanauskas,Stubbs have all eon trophies off the top of my head? 
Just because Scottish football doesn’t like foreigners, especially those that want to break up the OF duopoly doesn’t mean it’s the wrong way to go. 
As the recruitment job advertised today shows you need to be able to qualify for a U.K. work permit now due to Brexit. 

The top league has been won by foreign managers for the past 10 years. Was McCoist the last Scot to win it?

Could be worse though, the EPL has been won by a foreigner every year since its start.

3 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Name a manager who regularly takes points away from Glasgow

Neil Lennon from septic

When I was young, my Mum said to me "Never trust an OP who doesn't put spaces between their sentences". Sometimes I'm so glad for the things she has taught me.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
41 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

I've heard much the same from Aberdeen fans I know. McInnes is the man we should appoint if we want more of the same. His success with Aberdeen in getting second several times was mainly when Rangers weren't in the league or still rebuilding. His record in Cups is poor. But Levein seems to like him and if he is still advising Budge, he will come highly recommended.

The other guy Levein has publicly praised is Jim Goodwin. Best young manager in Scotland etc. But if Budge is listening to Savage, it might be Alex Neil. Not sure I want any of them tbh.

The only reason that I think the OP might but correct (more likely guesswork than ITK) is that the statement after the Brora game talked about it being unacceptable and embarrassing, and that we need to finish the job of getting promoted, but didn't offer any support whatsoever to Robbie. 

The question reporters should ask him directly is whether he expects to be Hearts manager next season. Ideally, as soon as the league is won, there will be a statement thanking him, congratulating him on his third Championship and announcing a parting of the ways.

I agree with all of that and maintain that was the sensible thing to do for the club. 

Sacking a manager for being top of the League by a distance is a very bad portrayal however appointing a manager for the challenge of a new League and era is reasonably normal. 

OP makes sense to me, Neil would be my guess with Savage connection 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
31 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

64 million dollar question, but Aberdeen got rid and have been under pressure to do so for quite some time. 

He appears to be regressive 

22games nro
13 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye.

Robbies left, Robs arrived. Just waiting on it to be confirmed.

Big Duncs raging about it.

thought it was Bob ?

K3UGJc.jpg

6 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

conor mgregor would do a job on these lazy fannys

Hes just a fud

• davemclaren changed the title to New manager incoming ( merged )
  • davemclaren locked this topic