• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
Just now, williamgerrard said:

raging at u mate evertime i post i get wise cracks from u really cant wait till u meet me instead of being behind a keyboard 

Im round big Duncs house the now. Me and Billy Gates. 

Give the door a chap. Dont worry about a mask as this whole Covid things just Bill having a laugh.

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

It’s not my fault mate the vaccine made me this way

lol mate ur just a clown  

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Going foreign would be another huge gamble imo.....there have been so few successes of foreign managers in Scotland.

Scottish football is weird place and the chances are if you’re from overseas you won’t be in the job long.

Rodgers, Delia, Lennon, O’Neil, Jansen, Gerrard, Advocaat, Golac,Sergio,Ivanauskas,Stubbs have all eon trophies off the top of my head? 
Just because Scottish football doesn’t like foreigners, especially those that want to break up the OF duopoly doesn’t mean it’s the wrong way to go. 
As the recruitment job advertised today shows you need to be able to qualify for a U.K. work permit now due to Brexit. 

williamgerrard
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im round big Duncs house the now. Me and Billy Gates. 

Give the door a chap. Dont worry about a mask as this whole Covid things just Bill having a laugh.

mate do yourself a favour shut up before i shut u up  better still answer this question how would i not know big dunc snr if u know him you will know hes sponsors breahead so shut up 

Edited by williamgerrard

3 hours ago, Grf00004 said:

I really like Robbie, when he was reappointed I was over the moon and thought it was a good chance for him to prove himself to the fans. However, I think it would be wise for him to leave by mutual consent come the end of the season. The team needs a manager that will give them a kick up the **** and Robbie isn’t that guy. He would be much better suited to coaching. 

Alex Neill or Duncan Ferguson would be my choices

Loads of stuff on Twitter last night from ITKers - so far it's McInness (his asst was at the QOTS game allegedly) , Neil and Big Dunc.

I don't believe any of it. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JohnB said:

Honours even between young Hibs and Hearts at Oriam | The Scotsman

Wouldn’t surprise me, he and Levein are good pals. 

been here before
Just now, williamgerrard said:

mate do yourself a favour shut up before i shut u up 

:rofl:

Just bang on the door. Big Duncs dads driving round with Ken Dodds dads deid dug later.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

She inspired more people than that lying charlatan Levein clone of a manager ever has, no matter what anybody calls him. I’ve always called him a useless *****, I will stick with that. 

:greatpost:

2 hours ago, Hendolad said:

One last thing.

Going by your track record on here of posting transfer scoops you wouldn't know if he was known as Daisy.

To say that about wee Daz suggests youve been around a long time so who were you previously?

3 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

mate do yourself a favour shut up before i shut u up  better still answer this question how would i not know big dunc snr if u know him you will know hes sponsors breahead so shut up 

Jesus **** 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

been here before
Just now, sadj said:

To say that about wee Daz suggests youve been around a long time so who were you previously?

Rob someone would be my guess.

Just now, sadj said:

Went by the name of Rob Bobson I believe. 

Bazzas right boot

This thread has went from milidly amusing to a cracking read. 

The first game back with fans it’s going to be seriously busy at the back of the Wheatfield for square goes. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

The first game back with fans it’s going to be seriously busy at the back of the Wheatfield for square goes. 

Unlikely, he'll not be allowed in. 

Nah covid passport - GTF. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Wouldn’t surprise me, he and Levein are good pals. 

I'd think it was quite funny (in an ironic way) if we got him in.........then i would cry on reflection. 

It would never happen anyway. When Lennon was asked in 2006 who he wanted to win the Cup Final, he said "Gretna of course!". When asked why he said "i don't like Hearts!" or "I hate Hearts!" (either-or) That's fine pal, we can't stand you either.

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

And that's just Kickback posters !! 😄

Tom Hardy’s Dug
27 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

You really need to take a closer look at Derek's career at Aberdeen. 

750k a year that doesn't work with Directors. 

His team scored 30 goals in 30 games. He can't or won't change from his style. He has hindered young players development stubbornly holding onto players who are misfiring. 

He squandered millions holding onto McKenna and Cosgrove when they could have went for double. 

His record in the transfer market collapsed when Rangers Hibs and Hearts recovered financially. 

He was mastered and schooled by both Neilson and Levein, two who have been pilloried for years but yet knew how to beat him. 

And this is who you want. Beyond the pale

Not ignoring the fact that most of his success was when Rangers were goosed/AWOL, we were bust/relegated and Hibs weren’t around for 3 years. And folk moaned about Levein’s cup record?

I get the clammer for McInnes but it’s shallow thinking and desperation - which is understandable but will backfire.

Stendelnator
2 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

anyway im out of here to many clowns 

been here before  mouth of all u want mate feel free ur the silly kant on here

Don’t forget to buy more Microsoft stock babe x

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Only miles off the mark 90% of the time

Closer to 99% but I love it

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Rodgers, Delia, Lennon, O’Neil, Jansen, Gerrard, Advocaat, Golac,Sergio,Ivanauskas,Stubbs have all eon trophies off the top of my head? 
Just because Scottish football doesn’t like foreigners, especially those that want to break up the OF duopoly doesn’t mean it’s the wrong way to go. 
As the recruitment job advertised today shows you need to be able to qualify for a U.K. work permit now due to Brexit. 

Half your list aren't actually foreigners though, at least not in the sense that scares the Scottish media and players.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I'd think it was quite funny (in an ironic way) if we got him in.........then i would cry on reflection. 

It would never happen anyway. When Lennon was asked in 2006 who he wanted to win the Cup Final, he said "Gretna of course!". When asked why he said "i don't like Hearts!" or "I hate Hearts!" (either-or) That's fine pal, we can't stand you either.

She’d bring back Levein if she could, who knows what **** up she will make next. 

3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Not ignoring the fact that most of his success was when Rangers were goosed/AWOL, we were bust/relegated and Hibs weren’t around for 3 years. And folk moaned about Levein’s cup record?

I get the clammer for McInnes but it’s shallow thinking and desperation - which is understandable but will backfire.

Or to put it another way, while clubs with a similar budget were regularly under achieving, McInnes wasn't. 

It's been proven over our history that just being where you should be is particularly difficult for more than one season. Nevermind 8/9 in a row.

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ok.....

When someone is suggesting foreign I’m pretty sure we all know they mean someone from outwith the UK.

But you knew that.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

How does virtually every post William makes, end up with promises of violence?

Go away from this thread for 20 minutes & the knives are out. Other weapons are available.

What a sad indictment on our society, that we can't just talk things out. 

Imagine if these discussions were in a pub.

Go away from this thread for 20 minutes & the knives are out. Other weapons are available.

I blame the lockdown. 

He's got issues. He must have. 

This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft

Pasquale for King
Just now, DH1986 said:

Ok.....

When someone is suggesting foreign I’m pretty sure we all know they mean someone from outwith the UK.

But you knew that.

Yeah but their all foreigners in the football world aren’t they? 
Savage will probably advise that Neil or someone else he knows from down south gets the job. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

There wouldn’t be much discussions with these ******s, just blood 🩸 😂

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah but their all foreigners in the football world aren’t they? 
Savage will probably advise that Neil or someone else he knows from down south gets the job. 

I know what they are.....

But as I said.....when someone says they want a foreigner they don’t mean someone from Merseyside.

The Hogfather
Just now, DH1986 said:

Was it a yellow bus ?

White and green as a matter of fact, which was an odd choice for Celtic away...

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Less chance of the windows being panned.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It just never happens in a pub. You debate a player with a stranger and one of you or both of you backs down or more often changes the subject before it gets to the violent stage. If kickback arguments were reflected in real life there would be glassings and ambulances galore. 

The Real Maroonblood

I'd be too busy drinking. Or having a nice scampi & chips.

Some people need to chill out online, like. :lol:

:laugh2:

33 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

No,    I’m Spartacus 

😂

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Half your list aren't actually foreigners though, at least not in the sense that scares the Scottish media and players.

In the world of football they are, but as you say not to these morons. They don’t even recognise that Celtic have a foreign owner ffs. 

Auldbenches
16 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It's the only thing that'll sell season tickets if neilson is still here.  

34 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

You really need to take a closer look at Derek's career at Aberdeen. 

750k a year that doesn't work with Directors. 

His team scored 30 goals in 30 games. He can't or won't change from his style. He has hindered young players development stubbornly holding onto players who are misfiring. 

He squandered millions holding onto McKenna and Cosgrove when they could have went for double. 

His record in the transfer market collapsed when Rangers Hibs and Hearts recovered financially. 

He was mastered and schooled by both Neilson and Levein, two who have been pilloried for years but yet knew how to beat him. 

And this is who you want. Beyond the pale

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Not against Neilson he hasn't and his star is rather on the wane, particularly since he doesn't run the football club from top to bottom. 

My Mrs has a season ticket I've watched as much of Aberdeen as I have Hearts, frying pan into the fire.

Would be an abysmal unimaginative and ultimately flawed appointment. 

Prepared to take stick, stuck my neck out on the signing of Mackay Steven as a player who was either hot cold or injured, physically or mentally. 

Unfortunately I know a good deal about the Sheep, eye bleeding. 

Same words people have used about Neilson and they want Mcinnes to replace him.

Its incredible 

I've heard much the same from Aberdeen fans I know. McInnes is the man we should appoint if we want more of the same. His success with Aberdeen in getting second several times was mainly when Rangers weren't in the league or still rebuilding. His record in Cups is poor. But Levein seems to like him and if he is still advising Budge, he will come highly recommended.

The other guy Levein has publicly praised is Jim Goodwin. Best young manager in Scotland etc. But if Budge is listening to Savage, it might be Alex Neil. Not sure I want any of them tbh.

The only reason that I think the OP might but correct (more likely guesswork than ITK) is that the statement after the Brora game talked about it being unacceptable and embarrassing, and that we need to finish the job of getting promoted, but didn't offer any support whatsoever to Robbie. 

The question reporters should ask him directly is whether he expects to be Hearts manager next season. Ideally, as soon as the league is won, there will be a statement thanking him, congratulating him on his third Championship and announcing a parting of the ways.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I know what they are.....

But as I said.....when someone says they want a foreigner they don’t mean someone from Merseyside.

Different language? Different money ?

How did Big Dunc get by down there? 
An alien would do me if they had us playing good football and were successful. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Different language? Different money ?

How did Big Dunc get by down there? 
An alien would do me if they had us playing good football and were successful. 

I’m not even sure what you’re on about now tbh.

So.....I’ll say this again just to make it absolutely and perfectly clear......

When people say that want a foreign manager they don’t mean an Englishman etc.

Ok ?

Edited by DH1986

Stendelnator
11 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Did he mention what the windows tasted like?

• davemclaren changed the title to New manager incoming ( merged )
  • davemclaren locked this topic